Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
week 2 score prediction vs broncos

why not, we all know jags are going to lose,lets give our  loseing score predictions. reailty scores though too please nothing crazy like 1 million to 7.

First of all i am not impressed with trevor at all yet. 3 ints in first game. minshew only threw 1 int in his first game.  I'm just saying. I like Trevor asa person,but i think jags made a mistake,and hes a highly overated player like foles was.  if i end up being wrong later,that would be great. hes not lookign good now though.  anyways the way team played last week its not going to even be close this week. 

Broncos 44   Jags 21       the 21 points for jags are garbage time points though.

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Broncos 37 Jags 24
"Treyvon Wallet is elite run defender and better overall than Aidan Hutchinson" 11/11/23

24-17 Broncos, 17-3 @ halftime. Of course I would love this team to prove me wrong.

Broncos get more sacks than we do touchdowns.
When you get into the endzone, act like you've been there before.

I think Trevor will be pressured all day long. Run game will have to be abandoned again because defense will give up too many touchdowns. Hurried throws could lead to several interceptions. I expect another lopsided game.

Broncos 35
Jaguars 13

If they run the ball more this game will be closer. If they have Lawrence pass it more that 30 times it's going to be an epic loss.
[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

24-21 broncos
"it's only smellz"

- Rocco Siffredi

34 30 Jags

It’s still September, homer up!!!
Your beliefs become your thoughts,
Your thoughts become your words,
Your words become your actions,
Your actions become your habits,
Your habits become your values,
Your values become your destiny.

(09-18-2021, 12:49 PM)Sneakers Wrote: Broncos get more sacks than we do touchdowns.

My biggest worry about this game is not whether we win, but will Trevor survive the Broncos pass rush. When our opponent's greatest strength (pass rush) is about to go against our greatest weakness, it doesn't bode well for Lawrence. The Jaguars need to run the ball about 75% of the time in this game or Taylor and Robinson will get destroyed by Miller, Chubb and company.

(This post was last modified: 09-18-2021, 03:31 PM by jvillejagsn1.)

Unfortunately, I foresee another bad loss. 35-9 Broncos.. Urban might quit after this game… I wish for a great win. But what has that wishing done for us the last 2 decades?….
Let's Get Em!!!! Go Jags!

Jags offense is actually pretty good, thanks Trevor. Defense needs A LOT of work.

Jags 31, Ponies 28
I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.

(09-18-2021, 05:52 PM)MarleyJag Wrote: Jags offense is actually pretty good, thanks Trevor. Defense needs A LOT of work.

Jags 31, Ponies 28

Man stay outta my head, yep teal glasses in full control.

Jags 31 - 27.

30-28 Broncos

I’m thinking Jags 21 Broncos 17.

Broncos 35 Jags 10
[Image: badbaalke.jpg]

Even with Bridgewater they thump us.

31-17, few garbage time TDs as always

27-17 broncs

35 - 17

(09-18-2021, 02:55 PM)jaglou53 Wrote:
(09-18-2021, 12:49 PM)Sneakers Wrote: Broncos get more sacks than we do touchdowns.

My biggest worry about this game is not whether we win, but will Trevor survive the Broncos pass rush.

He's going to wake up tonight with Von Miller nightmares!
When you get into the endzone, act like you've been there before.

Broncos win by either 27 or 28 points. Jags are embarassed. Lawrence breaks Minshew's rookie season Interception record in his second game. People start burning their season tickets this next week.