Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
EA adds new difficulty to the Madden Franchise

Jaguar difficulty. Features for the difficulty:

-All player ratings are dropped by 10 points at the start of the match.
-Referees will make more calls against your team. 
-Randomly used timeouts in unnecessary situations. You have no control over your use of timeouts.
-Limited playbook on offense, defense, and special teams.
-All player ratings increase by 10 points when behind in the 4th quarter by at least 14 points
-Run plays vanish from your playbook completely when behind by 17 points or more.
-Game commentators criticized your team more often.

Message from the CEO of EA:

"We hope you enjoy this new feature to the Madden Franchise. And please. Keep giving us money. We love your money."

- Andrew Wingard Wilson, CEO of Electronic Arts

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

this is a joke right? EA didn't really do that did they?

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

(09-25-2021, 08:56 AM)snowwolf776 Wrote: this is a joke right? EA didn't really do that did they?

You have to pay for the DLC. Send 49.99 to my home address, and I'll send a link.

(don't do this, unless you really feel like sending me 50 bones)

Madden continues to suck. Can the NFL please go back to the NFL2K franchise? Sooooo much better!
[Image: Ben-Roethlisberger_Lerentee-McCary-Sack_...ayoffs.jpg]

I found madden to easy on the hardest setting this year. I have enjoyed the game though.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(09-19-2021, 03:24 PM)Jagulars Wrote: Jaguar difficulty. Features for the difficulty:

-All player ratings are dropped by 10 points at the start of the match.
-Referees will make more calls against your team. 
-Randomly used timeouts in unnecessary situations. You have no control over your use of timeouts.
-Limited playbook on offense, defense, and special teams.
-All player ratings increase by 10 points when behind in the 4th quarter by at least 14 points
-Run plays vanish from your playbook completely when behind by 17 points or more.
-Game commentators criticized your team more often.

Message from the CEO of EA:

"We hope you enjoy this new feature to the Madden Franchise. And please. Keep giving us money. We love your money."

- Andrew Wingard Wilson, CEO of Electronic Arts

Oh yeah...in franchise mode, the draft cuts to commercial when the Jaguars are on the clock.

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!