Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Jags vs Cardinals score predictions?

This game is going to be a real spanking.  Murray will have a field day on the defense while Chandler Jones is going to feast with Lawrence throwing it 40 times. 

Cardinals 48  Jags 20 (garbage time points)
[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

31-17 cards

Thumbs Up 

I predict....pain

35-3 AZ
You know you're dealing with a belief system when you get an emotional response. 

42-20 Cards.

I have a weird feeling that this is going to be that outlier game that makes no sense. I doubt we win but it just feels like one of those games that ends up way closer than you'd expect it to be.

(09-20-2021, 10:18 PM)ChrisJagBoy Wrote: I have a weird feeling that this is going to be that outlier game that makes no sense. I doubt we win but it just feels like one of those games that ends up way closer than you'd expect it to be.

I agree.  42-10 Cards.

(09-20-2021, 10:42 PM)navyjagfan Wrote:
(09-20-2021, 10:18 PM)ChrisJagBoy Wrote: I have a weird feeling that this is going to be that outlier game that makes no sense. I doubt we win but it just feels like one of those games that ends up way closer than you'd expect it to be.

I agree.  42-10 Cards.
LOL!!!!

What's the max number of points a team can score before they call the game?
My sig goes here!

I think the jags win this one in a shoot out to get their first win of the season.

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]

(This post was last modified: 09-20-2021, 11:21 PM by jaguarmvp.)

(09-20-2021, 10:42 PM)navyjagfan Wrote:

I agree.  42-10 Cards.

[Image: SecretUnknownBarnacle-size_restricted.gif]

(09-20-2021, 11:18 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: I think the jags win this one in a shoot out to get their first win of the season.

[Image: 3mphpg.jpg]
[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

(09-20-2021, 11:19 PM)jaguarmvp Wrote:
(09-20-2021, 10:42 PM)navyjagfan Wrote: I agree.  42-10 Cards.

[Image: SecretUnknownBarnacle-size_restricted.gif]

(09-20-2021, 11:18 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: I think the jags win this one in a shoot out to get their first win of the season.

[Image: 3mphpg.jpg]

Cocaine is dangerous. It rots your brain. I prefer pcp..

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]

I sense a fifty burger…

(09-21-2021, 01:32 AM)JagSwag Wrote: I sense a fifty burger…

Why? They have JJ Watt and Chandler Jones. I don't think Trevor will have time to throw and even if he does it wasn't that great last time.

38-24 bad guys.

I'm gonna say 21-17 jags.

Weird take, I know.. we'll see tho. Only reason we'd get completely blown out is if Trevor is still throwing multi ints in which case, i'ma be worried about him as the guy.

Jags 24 Cardinals 17

The boys will get the job done

y’all crazy 32-7 Cardinals

We’re just not ready, maybe by Week 7 we may start to get a little competitive

Jags 27 Cardinals 17 lol

Cardinals 42 Jags 17