Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Jags vs Cardinals score predictions?

This game should be rated R for extreme and graphic violence and strong language (mostly from Jaguars fans throwing our remotes). Our secondary isn't that good to begin with, and CJ Henderson is banged up, going against Hopkins, Green, Kirk and Moore?!? Chandler Jones and JJ Watt against our OL?!?

Yikes!

34-17 Cards.

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I have no doubt the Cardinals win big.  

For me the question is when does Lawrence leave the game.  Does he stay in when we're down by 4 TDs?
When you get into the endzone, act like you've been there before.

33-33 T

Lots of pessimism in Jag Nation. I think the cards will ultimately win but continued improvement by the Jags defense keeps it close for 3 quarters. As critical as I've been of the OL, they didn't do that badly against the ponies, especially after Cann left the game. I'm guessing 30-21.
I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.

38-20 Cards

(09-21-2021, 06:50 AM)rpr52121 Wrote: 33-33 T

Under the new NHL-style rule change the game goes into a sudden death kick-off................and the Jags lose as Lambo shanks 4 in a row.
When you get into the endzone, act like you've been there before.

Murray's mobility scares me. Worse, I don't know that our coverage or rush will ever force him to scramble.

Our best strategy would be to slog out a grinder of a game, keeping their offense on the sideline as much as possible.

Crap.

38-13 visitors, garbage time score misleads the stats sheet, I see this one getting out of hand in a hurry.

Do we have anyone that could catch Murray at full speed?

Imagining that Madden game where they made Vick faster than everyone on the game so he could just run around and never get caught.

(09-21-2021, 10:33 AM)JagFan81 Wrote: Do we have anyone that could catch Murray at full speed?

Imagining that Madden game where they made Vick faster than everyone on the game so he could just run around and never get caught.

Not really.  Claybrooks is fast, but a liability in coverage. Maybe Tyson Campbell if he happens to see Murray take off and isn't staring at the receiver he's covering instead. 

(Campbell did make two plays on the football Sunday, so maybe we're seeing some hint of him turning a page. He may start outside for Henderson if CJ is still banged up with Tre Herndon returning to the slot hopefully -  Campbell looks better outside than in)

38-14 Cards

Pathetic showing for the Jags again
Here we go again

(09-21-2021, 10:38 AM)NYC4jags Wrote:
(09-21-2021, 10:33 AM)JagFan81 Wrote: Do we have anyone that could catch Murray at full speed?

Not really.  Claybrooks is fast, but a liability in coverage. Maybe Tyson Campbell if he happens to see Murray take off and isn't staring at the receiver he's covering instead. 

(Campbell did make two plays on the football Sunday, so maybe we're seeing some hint of him turning a page. He may start outside for Henderson if CJ is still banged up with Tre Herndon returning to the slot hopefully -  Campbell looks better outside than in)

This is my worry. We need Henderson back but your right about Campbell making less mistakes and a few more plays. Herndon has speed aswell so could be a good time to get him back, even just for coverage against some very good WR's that Arizona have. I think Allen and Chaisson have to be very disciplined with their rushes and try and contain Murray as much as possible. Try and keep him in the pocket and make him beat us with his arm but hes going to want to use his legs. 

And im hoping we see a bit more of Cisco this week. Dont want to turn this into a kick Wingard thread but the thought of him trying to stop Murray just makes me laugh.

(This post was last modified: 09-21-2021, 12:33 PM by Cleatwood. Edited 1 time in total.)

The Jags won't stop Murray and that's not even a slight to the Jags defense.

Murray is pretty much unguardable.

Side note. Does anyone remember some of the posters on here saying they wouldn't trade Minshew for Murray? That was awesome.

41-17 Cards
"Treyvon Wallet is elite run defender and better overall than Aidan Hutchinson" 11/11/23

Jags with a HUGE!!!!  WIN. 42-10. You know it!!!
Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

(09-21-2021, 12:42 PM)Jagwired Wrote: Jags with a HUGE!!!!  WIN. 42-10. You know it!!!

Don't think it's gonna happen BUT this is the kind of game that the Jags in past years of ineptitude would manage to win unexpectedly. If they do somehow manage that, it will likely be a nail biter won by a last second field goal.

Ugh, I just realized what I said. Never mind.
I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.

The Cards have a potential to put a 50 burger on us, but I think they play conservative in the second half.

Cards 35
Jags 21 (largely garbage time points)

Hopefully I am dead wrong and I look like a fool next week.

42-21.

(09-20-2021, 09:15 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: 31-17 cards

?

(09-21-2021, 01:16 PM)rufftime Wrote: The Cards have a potential to put a 50 burger on us, but I think they play conservative in the second half. 

Cards 35
Jags 21 (largely garbage time points)

Hopefully I am dead wrong and I look like a fool next week.
Unfortunately that seems about right

(09-21-2021, 12:21 PM)Cleatwood Wrote: The Jags won't stop Murray and that's not even a slight to the Jags defense.

Murray is pretty much unguardable.

Side note. Does anyone remember some of the posters on here saying they wouldn't trade Minshew for Murray? That was awesome.

All it tells me is how crappy the NFL has become.