Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Jags vs Cardinals score predictions?

The Cardinals will basically score as much as they want. It will only be limited by how many points we can score to force them to try.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(09-21-2021, 12:21 PM)Cleatwood Wrote: The Jags won't stop Murray and that's not even a slight to the Jags defense.

Murray is pretty much unguardable.

Side note. Does anyone remember some of the posters on here saying they wouldn't trade Minshew for Murray? That was awesome.

Checking in as part of your side note. I thought we just needed better players around Minshew. Welp..

On to Sunday.... probably be another record of despair set by us. That way our loss can be more crushing than just a number in a column.
The Khan Years

Patience, Persistence, and Piss Poor General Managers.

41-10 Cards
"it's only smellz"

- Rocco Siffredi

(This post was last modified: 09-21-2021, 03:36 PM by rpr52121.)

(09-21-2021, 07:29 AM)Sneakers Wrote:
(09-21-2021, 06:50 AM)rpr52121 Wrote: 33-33 T

Under the new NHL-style rule change the game goes into a sudden death kick-off................and the Jags lose as Lambo shanks 4 in a row.

I mean I am kind of in favor of a different OT structure that is a blend of College and NFL.

While Lambo can definitely shank a bunch of kicks, 10 minutes can go by really quickly.

Also I'll keep predicting a Tie until the Jags finally get their first in franchise history.

(09-21-2021, 03:24 PM)MoJagFan Wrote:
(09-21-2021, 12:21 PM)Cleatwood Wrote: The Jags won't stop Murray and that's not even a slight to the Jags defense.

Murray is pretty much unguardable.

Side note. Does anyone remember some of the posters on here saying they wouldn't trade Minshew for Murray? That was awesome.

Checking in as part of your side note. I thought we just needed better players around Minshew. Welp..

On to Sunday.... probably be another record of despair set by us. That way our loss can be more crushing than just a number in a column.

I would trade Kingsbury for Urbz in a hot second.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(This post was last modified: 09-21-2021, 04:38 PM by The_Franchise_QB.)

7.5 point dogs at home this week. I think Robinson has a better game, Cards got gashed by Cook. Urban has to prioritize getting Trevor into a rhythm, has to. However, there is really a slim chance we can stop Hopkins/Moore/Kirk/Green. 34-28 Cards, our O scores a TD late to cover.

38-21 Cards, with another garbage time TD by Trevor.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSIM9bZmkezB9B4qD2qAtT...IGQHCZIPuA]

38-14

Cardinals win. Kyler Murray has 5 total TD's.

Probably one of those games that you want to turn off after the 1st quarter. They will demolish this team barring some type of miracle and the Cardinals play like doo doo and we have our best game.

42-10 Bird bois.

Murray maybe sitting by the mid 3rd quarter.
[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

We are -9.5 underdogs according to Vegas Insider. Who wanna eat a W?

I say the Cardinals put up 31 points in the first half alone. Jags get 3. Cardinals starters are out by 4th Quarter. Jags eventually score 2 TD's (one as the clock is running out and no one cares).

Final score:
Jags 17
Cardinals 45

(This post was last modified: 09-22-2021, 02:41 AM by NewJagsCity. Edited 1 time in total.)

41 - 14 Cards sounds about right
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

Cards 42  Jags 22 all garbage time points for jags.  cards  have a 21 to 0 lead after first qtr.

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

0-65 Cards
"If you always do what you've always done, You'll always get what you always got"

42-13 Cards
[Image: badbaalke.jpg]

I'ma say 30+ for the Cards, maybe 40+. Our beloved Jags? 27 at most (missed PAT and a missed FG)

Hopkins has missed every practice this week so he just may be out this week.

That obviously helps the Jags but Murray and company are still dangerous.

Cardinals 31-17

Say it isn't so!
https://twitter.com/jordandelugo/status/...f7GOQ&s=19
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSIM9bZmkezB9B4qD2qAtT...IGQHCZIPuA]

(09-24-2021, 02:09 PM)Dimson Wrote: Say it isn't so!
https://twitter.com/jordandelugo/status/...f7GOQ&s=19

Wow, only took two damn weeks to figure that out did we?
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato