Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Gabby Petito slaying: Florida lawyer, a mom of two, puts $20G bounty on Brian Laundri

I've been following this story since the beginning....... His actions seem too odd to me....... He knows what happened and choose to run..... No one just vanishes off the face of the earth like that.......

Gabby Petito slaying: Florida lawyer, a mom of two, puts $20G bounty on Brian Laundrie

NORTH PORT, Fla. – The slaying of Gabby Petito and subsequent disppearance of Brian Laundrie, a person of interest in her case, prompted a prominent Florida attorney to put a $20,000 bounty on his whereabouts.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/gabby-petito-...n-laundrie
You know trouble is right around the corner when your best friend tells you to hold his beer!!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

20k, I'll go looking for him too.. Now, is that 20k with or without a head?

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]

I saw this story in the news and largely ignored it until I saw that he showed up home without her and refused to speak.  I also watched the body cam footage of when they got pulled over in Utah.  There is no doubt in my mind that he eventually killed the young lady either intentionally or not.

My guess is that they one day will find his remains.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

(09-25-2021, 07:47 PM)jagibelieve Wrote: I saw this story in the news and largely ignored it until I saw that he showed up home without her and refused to speak.  I also watched the body cam footage of when they got pulled over in Utah.  There is no doubt in my mind that he eventually killed the young lady either intentionally or not.

If you meant her remains, I thought they already had?

(This post was last modified: 09-26-2021, 09:36 AM by TheO-LineMatters.)

I don't get it? The guy comes back from this road trip in his girlfriend's van without her, refuses to talk to police and isn't under 24 hour surveillance, so he is allowed to escape? What kind of "keystone cops" are we dealing with here. When he came back alone, he should have at least been charged with grand theft. From what I read, the van was in Gabby's name. I'd also hold his parents for aiding and abetting.

This guy is long gone. His parents gave that phony story about him going hiking in the Carlton Reserve to throw off authorities. He's on his way out of the country. He's not gonna kill himself or he would've done it already. He sounds like too much of a narcissist to commit suicide. I really hope they find him and arrest him, but if that happens, it'll probably be years from now. Local authorities really screwed this up.

(09-25-2021, 09:46 PM)Senor Fantastico Wrote:
(09-25-2021, 07:47 PM)jagibelieve Wrote: I saw this story in the news and largely ignored it until I saw that he showed up home without her and refused to speak.  I also watched the body cam footage of when they got pulled over in Utah.  There is no doubt in my mind that he eventually killed the young lady either intentionally or not.

If you meant her remains, I thought they already had?

I think he means they'll find his body after he caps himself.

(09-25-2021, 03:30 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: 20k, I'll go looking for him too.. Now, is that 20k with or without a head?

I don't think Dead or Alive bounties are legal anymore. Sadly.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

I wouldn't be surprised if someone fed him to a gator.

He ded. The FBI confirmed the remains found in the nature preserve are his.

My guess was correct though the circumstances are certainly a mystery.

This is purely speculation on my part.  I kind of think that when he got home he confessed to his parents.  That would explain the "cleaning out" of the van after he got home.  I also think that he planned to "off" himself aided by his parents whether they knew it or not.  The three of them went into the park and only two (the parents) came out.  He might have told his parents that he wanted to be alone to "clear his head" or whatever.  Either way I tend to think that the parents refusing to speak is suspicious.  I just can't imagine parents taking their child somewhere knowing that he intended to kill himself, but I guess in this day and age you just never know.

It's a bizarre and very sad story.  Both kids had their whole lives ahead of them.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

(10-21-2021, 06:46 PM)jagibelieve Wrote:

My guess was correct though the circumstances are certainly a mystery.

This is purely speculation on my part.  I kind of think that when he got home he confessed to his parents.  That would explain the "cleaning out" of the van after he got home.  I also think that he planned to "off" himself aided by his parents whether they knew it or not.  The three of them went into the park and only two (the parents) came out.  He might have told his parents that he wanted to be alone to "clear his head" or whatever.  Either way I tend to think that the parents refusing to speak is suspicious.  I just can't imagine parents taking their child somewhere knowing that he intended to kill himself, but I guess in this day and age you just never know.

It's a bizarre and very sad story.  Both kids had their whole lives ahead of them.

...that or just attribute it to parents know when a kid is lying. If it's close to home, the park or location within the park may have been a familiar place that they enjoyed visiting to get away. I still think it was a failure on the part of law enforcement to let him leave the house without a tail once Petito was reported missing.

you're right that it's a sad story. Both families will have to live with loss and wondering what life their kids missed out on.

So glad they found his body. I'd hate to think that Gabby's parents and family would go to their graves never knowing what happened to her killer.

Very tragic circumstances all around, but glad both families have closure.

I doubt that Gabby's family will ever have closure..... with him dead, they'll never really know what happened to Gabby
You know trouble is right around the corner when your best friend tells you to hold his beer!!

(10-22-2021, 01:17 PM)The Drifter Wrote: I doubt that Gabby's family will ever have closure..... with him dead, they'll never really know what happened to Gabby

Conversely speaking, imagine if he was dead but they never found the body.  They'd always be thinking that he got away with it and was living under a new identity in Mexico or some other country foreign.   Just glad they located the body, dead or alive.

(This post was last modified: 10-22-2021, 03:36 PM by JagsorDie. Edited 1 time in total.)

So just out of curiosity I wonder if anything will come from the bounty In which the op posted.

I mean if I put a bounty on someone, then their remains are found, isn’t that suspicious?

(10-22-2021, 03:35 PM)JagsorDie Wrote: So just out of curiosity I wonder if anything will come from the bounty In which the op posted.

I mean if I put a bounty on someone, then their remains are found, isn’t that suspicious?

The Bounty was placed on his Whereabouts, not a Bounty to kill the person.  I'd say the person that found this dude has the right to claim the $20k.

(This post was last modified: 10-22-2021, 07:52 PM by Jags. Edited 1 time in total.)

(10-22-2021, 04:25 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote:
(10-22-2021, 03:35 PM)JagsorDie Wrote: So just out of curiosity I wonder if anything will come from the bounty In which the op posted.

The Bounty was placed on his Whereabouts, not a Bounty to kill the person.  I'd say the person that found this dude has the right to claim the $20k.

Idk, if you find a dead carcass, I think it’s null and void. It’s a bounty not a “we found a lotto ticket on our family hike”

(This post was last modified: 10-22-2021, 09:00 PM by KingIngram052787.)

(10-22-2021, 01:17 PM)The Drifter Wrote: I doubt that Gabby's family will ever have closure..... with him dead, they'll never really know what happened to Gabby

Pretty sure they said she was strangled per the autopsy.  Unfortunately, I think they know what happened.

(10-22-2021, 01:52 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote:

Conversely speaking, imagine if he was dead but they never found the body.  They'd always be thinking that he got away with it and was living under a new identity in Mexico or some other country foreign.   Just glad they located the body, dead or alive.
Exactly what i was thinking.

(10-22-2021, 07:51 PM)Jags Wrote:
(10-22-2021, 04:25 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: The Bounty was placed on his Whereabouts, not a Bounty to kill the person.  I'd say the person that found this dude has the right to claim the $20k.

Idk, if you find a dead carcass, I think it’s null and void. It’s a bounty not a “we found a lotto ticket on our family hike”

It didnt say he had to be alive.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(10-22-2021, 07:51 PM)Jags Wrote:
(10-22-2021, 04:25 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: The Bounty was placed on his Whereabouts, not a Bounty to kill the person.  I'd say the person that found this dude has the right to claim the $20k.

Not all found bodies carry a reward, just like not all lotto tickets win a prize.  Sometimes you just get lucky!  Banana
When you get into the endzone, act like you've been there before.