Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Government Lies and Deception about Jan. 6th

(This post was last modified: 09-25-2021, 07:20 PM by The Drifter. Edited 1 time in total.)

New Surveillance Videos Released from Jan. 6, Now We Know Why Prosecutors Didn’t Want the Public Seeing Them

Bombshell evidence has surfaced following the release of surveillance video of the January 6th Capitol riot.
Prosecutors tried and failed to keep the 14,000 hours of footage hidden.
It was initially accumulated by the FBI and kept out of view from the American people.

https://www.analyzingamerica.org/2021/09...l0-NmTyW1s
Instead of a sign that says "Do Not Disturb" I need one that says "Already Disturbed Proceed With Caution."

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

One of the words that most annoys me in modern media is "bombshell." It's clickbait.

That said, there are some interesting statements coming from the FBI. Wonder how ole' Mikesez is adjusting his thinking as this new information comes to light.

(09-25-2021, 06:17 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: One of the words that most annoys me in modern media is "bombshell." It's clickbait.

That said, there are some interesting statements coming from the FBI. Wonder how ole' Mikesez is adjusting his thinking as this new information comes to light.

He still thinks they had firearms and bombs so…
Original Season Ticket Holder - Retired  1995 - 2020

At some point you just have to let go of what you thought should happen and live in what is happening.

I have always said from that day that it didn't happen the way that the MSM portrayed it.  It was never a "violent insurrection" like they have been pushing, rather it was actually a mostly peaceful protest.  The only death from it was an unarmed female shot by Capitol police.  That is a FACT.

Much of the left wing media tries to portray that day as being the same as 9/11 or Pearl Harbor.  It's not even close.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

(This post was last modified: 09-25-2021, 07:49 PM by mikesez. Edited 1 time in total.)

I watched the whole thing live.
Frankly, minute to minute, it was pretty boring.
But it was still an insurrection. An attempted revolution. We have seen revolutions and attempted revolutions televised, most recently in Turkey. Something can be boring and deadly serious at the same time, you know.

(09-25-2021, 06:22 PM)copycat Wrote:
(09-25-2021, 06:17 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: One of the words that most annoys me in modern media is "bombshell." It's clickbait.

He still thinks they had firearms and bombs so…

Bombs were found at both the RNC and the DNC that day.

And I never said they had firearms, I said the capitol police should assume they have firearms because they barged through a metal detector.
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

(09-25-2021, 07:47 PM)mikesez Wrote: I watched the whole thing live.
But it was still an insurrection. An attempted revolution.  We have seen revolutions and attempted revolutions televised, most recently in Turkey.  Something can be boring and deadly serious at the same time, you know.

(09-25-2021, 06:22 PM)copycat Wrote: He still thinks they had firearms and bombs so…

And I never said they had firearms, I said the capitol police should assume they have firearms because they barged through a metal detector.

Keep eating up what your left wing media keeps telling you.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

(This post was last modified: 09-25-2021, 08:20 PM by mikesez. Edited 1 time in total.)

(09-25-2021, 07:51 PM)jagibelieve Wrote:
(09-25-2021, 07:47 PM)mikesez Wrote: I watched the whole thing live.
But it was still an insurrection. An attempted revolution.  We have seen revolutions and attempted revolutions televised, most recently in Turkey.  Something can be boring and deadly serious at the same time, you know.

Keep eating up what your left wing media keeps telling you.

I saw it live.
Does the MSM have some kind of DeLorean that lets them put a spin on live events?

(09-25-2021, 08:09 PM)mikesez Wrote:
(09-25-2021, 07:51 PM)jagibelieve Wrote: Keep eating up what your left wing media keeps telling you.

I saw it live.
Does the MSM have some kind of DeLorean that pets them put a spin on live events?
You’ve got your words wrong again.  No the MSM doesn’t have a DeLorean, silly.  The word you’re looking for is “delirium”.

I saw it live, too, and I don't see how you guys can spin this as anything other than what it was. It was a mob that overwhelmed the police, and broke into the Capitol with the express purpose of preventing the certification of the Presidential election. Like I said before, I wish the police had shot more of them.

(09-25-2021, 08:09 PM)mikesez Wrote:
(09-25-2021, 07:51 PM)jagibelieve Wrote: Keep eating up what your left wing media keeps telling you.

I saw it live.
Does the MSM have some kind of DeLorean that lets them put a spin on live events?

There is a reason they tried to hide hundreds of hours worth of footage from us, some of which was just released by a judge. 

You saw nothing "live".

(09-26-2021, 09:37 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(09-25-2021, 08:09 PM)mikesez Wrote: I saw it live.

There is a reason they tried to hide hundreds of hours worth of footage from us, some of which was just released by a judge. 

You saw nothing "live".

Did they use the original plutonium powered DeLorean, or the one with the Mr fusion attachment?

(09-26-2021, 09:53 AM)mikesez Wrote:
(09-26-2021, 09:37 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: There is a reason they tried to hide hundreds of hours worth of footage from us, some of which was just released by a judge. 

You saw nothing "live".

Did they use the original plutonium powered DeLorean, or the one with the Mr fusion attachment?

So are you the Nazi or the Communist in this Reichstag Fire sham?
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(09-26-2021, 10:16 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(09-26-2021, 09:53 AM)mikesez Wrote: Did they use the original plutonium powered DeLorean, or the one with the Mr fusion attachment?

What I remember from my history class was that no one knows for sure who started that fire, but everyone knows that Hitler exploited it to change himself from Chancellor to dictator.
Jan 6 is different. Everyone knows for sure who started that.

(09-26-2021, 12:52 PM)mikesez Wrote:
(09-26-2021, 10:16 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: So are you the Nazi or the Communist in this Reichstag Fire sham?

What I remember from my history class was that no one knows for sure who started that fire, but everyone knows that Hitler exploited it to change himself from Chancellor to dictator.

"Everyone" doesn't know an damn thing, only what they are told by a particularly slanted news media. So what we can glean from this is that you fall on the German side of that line.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(09-26-2021, 10:16 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(09-26-2021, 09:53 AM)mikesez Wrote: Did they use the original plutonium powered DeLorean, or the one with the Mr fusion attachment?

Good Lord, I've heard it all now! Your comparing apples to horse manure. That's not even close to being the same thing. Not even in the same vicinity. Trump sure did a number on some of you guys. You talk about the liberals trying to indoctrinate children, well Trump sure did indoctrinate a lot of adults into the radical right. You guys are making Ronald Reagan turn over in his grave like a rotisserie chicken.

(09-26-2021, 03:02 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote:
(09-26-2021, 10:16 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: So are you the Nazi or the Communist in this Reichstag Fire sham?

Good Lord, I've heard it all now! Your comparing apples to horse manure. That's not even close to being the same thing. Not even in the same vicinity. Trump sure did a number on some of you guys. You talk about the liberals trying to indoctrinate children, well Trump sure did indoctrinate a lot of adults into the radical right. You guys are making Ronald Reagan turn over in his grave like a rotisserie chicken.

Do you have anything to add on the fake insurrection the party you support said was worse than pearl Harbor?

(09-26-2021, 12:56 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(09-26-2021, 12:52 PM)mikesez Wrote: What I remember from my history class was that no one knows for sure who started that fire, but everyone knows that Hitler exploited it to change himself from Chancellor to dictator.

"Everyone" doesn't know an damn thing, only what they are told by a particularly slanted news media. So what we can glean from this is that you fall on the German side of that line.

So you're saying, maybe it wasn't a DeLorean, maybe it was that necklace thing from Harry Potter, or a hot tub perhaps?

(This post was last modified: 09-26-2021, 06:04 PM by TheO-LineMatters. Edited 1 time in total.)

(09-26-2021, 05:08 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(09-26-2021, 03:02 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: Good Lord, I've heard it all now! Your comparing apples to horse manure. That's not even close to being the same thing. Not even in the same vicinity. Trump sure did a number on some of you guys. You talk about the liberals trying to indoctrinate children, well Trump sure did indoctrinate a lot of adults into the radical right. You guys are making Ronald Reagan turn over in his grave like a rotisserie chicken.

Do you have anything to add on the fake insurrection the party you support said was worse than pearl Harbor?

A. It was a real insurrection, that I watched live on television and it was a complete embarrassment to this country. Just a bunch of rowdy, inbred, yahoos making our country look like a bunch of backwood hicks.

B. I don't support any current political party. I hate what they've all turned into. That is why I'm a registered Independent.

(09-26-2021, 06:02 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote:
(09-26-2021, 05:08 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Do you have anything to add on the fake insurrection the party you support said was worse than pearl Harbor?

A. It was a real insurrection, that I watched live on television and it was a complete embarrassment to this country. Just a bunch of rowdy, inbred, yahoos making our country look like a bunch of backwood hicks.

B. I don't support any current political party. I hate what they've all turned into. That is why I'm a registered Independent.

DOJ doesn't try to block surveillance footage of an insurrection unless it hurts their case that it wasn't actually legit.  I hope we never see a real one, but if they keep this [BLEEP] up, it won't be long.

(09-26-2021, 06:07 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(09-26-2021, 06:02 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: A. It was a real insurrection, that I watched live on television and it was a complete embarrassment to this country. Just a bunch of rowdy, inbred, yahoos making our country look like a bunch of backwood hicks.

DOJ doesn't try to block surveillance footage of an insurrection unless it hurts their case that it wasn't actually legit.  I hope we never see a real one, but if they keep this [BLEEP] up, it won't be long.

You guys make Ronald Reagan cry. 

[Image: 360_reagan_tear0316.jpg]