Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Government Lies and Deception about Jan. 6th

(This post was last modified: 09-27-2021, 01:46 PM by mikesez.)

(09-27-2021, 11:40 AM)americus 2.0 Wrote: The only things I'm pretty sure I've seen LIVE (as in unfiltered) is the Challenger exploding and the events on 9/11. In my lifetime these are the only two events that happened completely without warning and could not be influenced by the media or politicians. The aftermath of both events are a different story, but the actual events were 100% live and raw and awful.

If you want to see LIVE tv go on youtube and look up the news videos as 9/11 happened. There is nothing but shock, dismay and horror in the voices of the likes of Katie Couric, Matt Lauer, Tom Brokaw, Brian Williams, Dan Rather, etc. That's the most real I've ever heard any of them speak. No one was able to spin anything because the horror and reality of it was unprecedented. 

Jan 6 was a set up. The right wingers who led the charge were more interested in being on video and social media and making a show of things than they were of actually making their point. No one who is serious or wants to be taken seriously dresses up like it's Halloween and acts like characters out of a Rob Zombie film.

Bypassing metal detectors to reach the chambers of Congress during the only session of Congress explicitly required by the Constitution is 
Serious.
All of those who did so were serious.

(09-27-2021, 12:37 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(09-27-2021, 11:32 AM)mikesez Wrote: Live TV can be filtered, yes, but not to the extent that it would change the main idea of what happened.
Thousands of people tried to use violence to disrupt an orderly and very important session of Congress.  Some of them were planning to kidnap and even execute some members.  Almost all of them were Trump supporters, and Trump personally encouraged them, in a televised speech, to do exactly what they did.
Own it.
If you supported Trump before January 6, fine.
If you still support Trump after January 6, you are in opposition to the constitution, just like him.

Lol, you aren't even trying anymore. It was so much more fun when you were playing the naïve questioner who just wanted to understand others' point of view. It was as much a ruse then as now, but this new persona as the reinforcer of official government press releases is much less fun.

Back when I only had a hunch of what Trump was, it made more sense to ask questions and try to learn what his supporters saw in the man.
On Jan 6, he proved my hunches right.  There is nothing else worth learning about the man or his supporters.  

Now, if you won't be honest with yourself about Trump, at least be honest with yourself about me.  You didn't enjoy the old persona either.
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(09-27-2021, 01:43 PM)mikesez Wrote:
(09-27-2021, 11:40 AM)americus 2.0 Wrote: The only things I'm pretty sure I've seen LIVE (as in unfiltered) is the Challenger exploding and the events on 9/11. In my lifetime these are the only two events that happened completely without warning and could not be influenced by the media or politicians. The aftermath of both events are a different story, but the actual events were 100% live and raw and awful.

If you want to see LIVE tv go on youtube and look up the news videos as 9/11 happened. There is nothing but shock, dismay and horror in the voices of the likes of Katie Couric, Matt Lauer, Tom Brokaw, Brian Williams, Dan Rather, etc. That's the most real I've ever heard any of them speak. No one was able to spin anything because the horror and reality of it was unprecedented. 

Jan 6 was a set up. The right wingers who led the charge were more interested in being on video and social media and making a show of things than they were of actually making their point. No one who is serious or wants to be taken seriously dresses up like it's Halloween and acts like characters out of a Rob Zombie film.

Bypassing metal detectors to reach the chambers of Congress during the only session of Congress explicitly required by the Constitution is 
Serious.

[Image: i-am-super-duper-cereal-al-gore.gif]

(09-27-2021, 01:43 PM)mikesez Wrote:

Serious.

(09-27-2021, 12:37 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Lol, you aren't even trying anymore. It was so much more fun when you were playing the naïve questioner who just wanted to understand others' point of view. It was as much a ruse then as now, but this new persona as the reinforcer of official government press releases is much less fun.

Back when I only had a hunch of what Trump was, it made more sense to ask questions and try to learn what his supporters saw in the man.
On Jan 6, he proved my hunches right.  There is nothing else worth learning about the man or his supporters.  

Now, if you won't be honest with yourself about Trump, at least be honest with yourself about me.  You didn't enjoy the old persona either.

I didn't say I enjoyed it, just that it was more enjoyable than this one. You've moved down the Likeability Scale from Broken McDonald's Ice Cream Machine to One Ply Toilet Paper.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(This post was last modified: 09-27-2021, 01:57 PM by mikesez. Edited 1 time in total.)

(09-27-2021, 01:47 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(09-27-2021, 01:43 PM)mikesez Wrote: Bypassing metal detectors to reach the chambers of Congress during the only session of Congress explicitly required by the Constitution is 
Serious.

[Image: i-am-super-duper-cereal-al-gore.gif]

(09-27-2021, 01:43 PM)mikesez Wrote: Bypassing metal detectors to reach the chambers of Congress during the only session of Congress explicitly required by the Constitution is 
Serious.

I didn't say I enjoyed it, just that it was more enjoyable than this one. You've moved down the Likeability Scale from Broken McDonald's Ice Cream Machine to One Ply Toilet Paper.

When you treat everything as a joke, you become the joke.

(09-27-2021, 01:54 PM)mikesez Wrote:
(09-27-2021, 01:47 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: [Image: i-am-super-duper-cereal-al-gore.gif]

When you treat everything as a joke, you become the joke.

Been reading those Fortune Cookies again have we? Everything isn't a joke, but around here you and the Jaguars certainly fit the bill.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

I watched the whole thing "live" on television as it took place.  I normally have FOX Business on during the day while I'm at work.  When this all started going down I watched their reporting, flipped over to FOX News which was reporting much of the same, then flipped over to CNN and NBC News.  Nothing being broadcast "live" showed any of the violence that we were shown later.

What I saw that day were a lot of people milling around the outside of the Capitol in patriotic clothing and carrying Trump flags and such.

The way that the media reports about it afterwards you would think that there was an angry mob with pitchforks, torches and the "scary guns" trying to storm the Capitol.  That simply wasn't the case.

All of the media including FOX News reported people being in the Capitol building, but no reports of violence and/or destruction.

The FACT is that the only casualty that day was an unarmed woman shot by a Capitol police officer.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(09-27-2021, 03:33 PM)jagibelieve Wrote: I watched the whole thing "live" on television as it took place.  I normally have FOX Business on during the day while I'm at work.  When this all started going down I watched their reporting, flipped over to FOX News which was reporting much of the same, then flipped over to CNN and NBC News.  Nothing being broadcast "live" showed any of the violence that we were shown later.

What I saw that day were a lot of people milling around the outside of the Capitol in patriotic clothing and carrying Trump flags and such.

The way that the media reports about it afterwards you would think that there was an angry mob with pitchforks, torches and the "scary guns" trying to storm the Capitol.  That simply wasn't the case.

All of the media including FOX News reported people being in the Capitol building, but no reports of violence and/or destruction.

The FACT is that the only casualty that day was an unarmed woman shot by a Capitol police officer.

I agree that the footage was boring.
But the commentary was not.  "Members of Congress evacuated" is not boring commentary.  It's extremely serious.  They didn't have footage of that, but there were photos.

(09-27-2021, 03:56 PM)mikesez Wrote:
(09-27-2021, 03:33 PM)jagibelieve Wrote: I watched the whole thing "live" on television as it took place.  I normally have FOX Business on during the day while I'm at work.  When this all started going down I watched their reporting, flipped over to FOX News which was reporting much of the same, then flipped over to CNN and NBC News.  Nothing being broadcast "live" showed any of the violence that we were shown later.

I agree that the footage was boring.
But the commentary was not.  "Members of Congress evacuated" is not boring commentary.  It's extremely serious.  They didn't have footage of that, but there were photos.

So "members of Congress evacuated" is scary.  I can see how it would trigger democrats like you.  You didn't watch an "insurrection" live on television, you heard "commentary".

The MSM narrative of what happened that day is false.

Answer this.  Why was surveillance footage from inside the Capitol building hidden for so long?  Why was the identity of the Capitol police officer who gunned down an unarmed protester hidden for so long?  That murder was the only casualty that day.

Seriously.  What footage shows the "Chebacca man" being violent?  Where is the footage and/or photos of people wearing patriotic clothing attacking?

The whole "insurrection" narrative is a lie just like "no American will be left in Afghanistan" just like "there is no crisis on the southern border" along with many other non-facts that your regime and the MSM keeps spouting.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

(09-27-2021, 06:14 PM)jagibelieve Wrote:
(09-27-2021, 03:56 PM)mikesez Wrote: I agree that the footage was boring.

So "members of Congress evacuated" is scary.  I can see how it would trigger democrats like you.  You didn't watch an "insurrection" live on television, you heard "commentary".

The MSM narrative of what happened that day is false.

Answer this.  Why was surveillance footage from inside the Capitol building hidden for so long?  Why was the identity of the Capitol police officer who gunned down an unarmed protester hidden for so long?  That murder was the only casualty that day.

Seriously.  What footage shows the "Chebacca man" being violent?  Where is the footage and/or photos of people wearing patriotic clothing attacking?

The whole "insurrection" narrative is a lie just like "no American will be left in Afghanistan" just like "there is no crisis on the southern border" along with many other non-facts that your regime and the MSM keeps spouting.

Were they evacuated or not?

Were the security perimeters breached or not?

Was it, that day, possible for an ordinary person to bring a loaded semi automatic weapon up to the chamber door of the House of Representatives?