Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Government Lies and Deception about Jan. 6th

(09-26-2021, 06:20 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote:
(09-26-2021, 06:07 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: DOJ doesn't try to block surveillance footage of an insurrection unless it hurts their case that it wasn't actually legit.  I hope we never see a real one, but if they keep this [BLEEP] up, it won't be long.

You guys make Ronald Reagan cry. 

[Image: 360_reagan_tear0316.jpg]

Just facts. Check out the recent video a judge unblocked.  I thing about this was an insurrection.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(09-26-2021, 03:02 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote:
(09-26-2021, 10:16 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: So are you the Nazi or the Communist in this Reichstag Fire sham?

Good Lord, I've heard it all now! Your comparing apples to horse manure. That's not even close to being the same thing. Not even in the same vicinity. Trump sure did a number on some of you guys. You talk about the liberals trying to indoctrinate children, well Trump sure did indoctrinate a lot of adults into the radical right. You guys are making Ronald Reagan turn over in his grave like a rotisserie chicken.

Lol, your oh so principled Independent stance made your mind so open that your brains fell out. Everyone knows that the Feds were the primary drivers of that whole event. What was a peaceful protest was inflamed by paid interlopers to make the cause look bad and persecute political rivals, just like the Germans did with the Reichstag Fire event. But you and Mikesez keep on with your close minded, eyes wide shut positions.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(09-26-2021, 06:26 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(09-26-2021, 06:20 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: You guys make Ronald Reagan cry. 

[Image: 360_reagan_tear0316.jpg]

Just facts. Check out the recent video a judge unblocked.  I thing about this was an insurrection.

I don't need to see some video that could've been edited after the fact. I watched the insurrection live on several media outlets and they all showed the same thing! I know what I saw. No one is gonna convince me of something different from what I watched live.

(09-26-2021, 06:35 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(09-26-2021, 03:02 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: Good Lord, I've heard it all now! Your comparing apples to horse manure. That's not even close to being the same thing. Not even in the same vicinity. Trump sure did a number on some of you guys. You talk about the liberals trying to indoctrinate children, well Trump sure did indoctrinate a lot of adults into the radical right. You guys are making Ronald Reagan turn over in his grave like a rotisserie chicken.

Lol, your oh so principled Independent stance made your mind so open that your brains fell out. Everyone knows that the Feds were the primary drivers of that whole event. What was a peaceful protest was inflamed by paid interlopers to make the cause look bad and persecute political rivals, just like the Germans did with the Reichstag Fire event. But you and Mikesez keep on with your close minded, eyes wide shut positions.

No, everyone doesn't. Maybe everyone in your QAnon conspiracy group believes this, but normal people don't. Even my conservative friends say it was an insurrection, started by extreme right wing division of the Republican party. 

I'm extremely open to other ideas if they are based in reality. I'm just not gullible enough to believe some crazy conspiracy theory like the indoctrinated Trump supporters are. I know what I saw and it was a complete embarrassment. It made our country look like a bunch of inbred hillbillies.

(09-26-2021, 06:48 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote:
(09-26-2021, 06:35 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Lol, your oh so principled Independent stance made your mind so open that your brains fell out. Everyone knows that the Feds were the primary drivers of that whole event. What was a peaceful protest was inflamed by paid interlopers to make the cause look bad and persecute political rivals, just like the Germans did with the Reichstag Fire event. But you and Mikesez keep on with your close minded, eyes wide shut positions.

No, everyone doesn't. Maybe everyone in your QAnon conspiracy group believes this, but normal people don't. Even my conservative friends say it was an insurrection, started by extreme right wing division of the Republican party. 

I'm extremely open to other ideas if they are based in reality. I'm just not gullible enough to believe some crazy conspiracy theory like the indoctrinated Trump supporters are. I know what I saw and it was a complete embarrassment. It made our country look like a bunch of inbred hillbillies.

I seriously doubt you have any "conservative friends."
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(09-26-2021, 07:13 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(09-26-2021, 06:48 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: No, everyone doesn't. Maybe everyone in your QAnon conspiracy group believes this, but normal people don't. Even my conservative friends say it was an insurrection, started by extreme right wing division of the Republican party. 

Way to miss the point!
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

(09-26-2021, 07:27 PM)mikesez Wrote:
(09-26-2021, 07:13 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: I seriously doubt you have any "conservative friends."

Way to miss the point!

His point was that he believes what he was told by the government and media (BIRM) even though the point of this thread is that they lied to us. I get it, no one likes to have to accept just how wrong they are, and his continual doubling down on just how bad and unprincipled everyone except for him and his super enlightened Independent stance are just proves how much he himself doesn't really believe what he's saying.

(This post was last modified: 09-26-2021, 07:47 PM by mikesez. Edited 1 time in total.)

(09-26-2021, 07:35 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(09-26-2021, 07:27 PM)mikesez Wrote: Way to miss the point!

His point was that he believes what he was told by the government and media (BIRM) even though the point of this thread is that they lied to us. I get it, no one likes to have to accept just how wrong they are, and his continual doubling down on just how bad and unprincipled everyone except for him and his super enlightened Independent stance are just proves how much he himself doesn't really believe what he's saying.

OK smart guy, tell me what really happened. Tell me why all 535 members of Congress, all Republicans and all Democrats, and their staffs, were hunkered down like a mass shooting was taking place for 4 or 5 hours.

I don't get it. Here's what happened. 500,000 people showed up to protest. It got out of hand. Some people in that group wanted to stop the electoral process, but a very insignificant fraction. Small pockets of violence broke out, but again, an insignificant fraction. We know feds and ANTIFA were there. We have testimony from informers that show this was not a "planned" event. The FBI has concluded that it wasn't a planned event. It's a protest that got out of hand, with some zealots and agitators that took things too far. If you want to attribute an insurrection to those small groups, go ahead, but the WHOLE of January 6th was not as advertised by the media.

There was almost no damage done to the Capitol Building, nor was any harm brought upon Congress. Could there have been? Possibly. But, the one cop who shot the unarmed lady who wasn't listening to orders seemed to be sufficient enough to stop unwanted advances of hundreds, so... I guess these insurrectionists were just giant [BLEEP]. Either that or they were just mostly mad people that wanted congress to recognize their grievances. Can't really be certain, though, since they've been locked up for months and prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. You know... just like those other protests where a small minority committed millions of dollars in damage. Assaulted citizens and police. Stole hundreds of thousands of dollars of valuables. Oh, wait, those dudes got bailed out by celebrities and politicians because their voices needed to be heard.

Just out of curiosity, where is the National bailout fund for these guys? I haven't seen it trending on facebook or any media outlets. Always a different standard...

(09-26-2021, 07:44 PM)mikesez Wrote:
(09-26-2021, 07:35 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: His point was that he believes what he was told by the government and media (BIRM) even though the point of this thread is that they lied to us. I get it, no one likes to have to accept just how wrong they are, and his continual doubling down on just how bad and unprincipled everyone except for him and his super enlightened Independent stance are just proves how much he himself doesn't really believe what he's saying.

OK smart guy, tell me what really happened. Tell me why all 535 members of Congress, all Republicans and all Democrats, and their staffs, were hunkered down like a mass shooting was taking place for 4 or 5 hours.

Because they are cowards and opportunists. Just like always.

(This post was last modified: 09-26-2021, 08:18 PM by StroudCrowd1.)

You people who consider this an insurrection and the thought of comparing this to 9/11, Pearl Harbor, or any other mass casually event has crossed your mind, you need to seek serious help. Like the professional grade.

(09-26-2021, 08:18 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: You people who consider this an insurrection and the thought of comparing this to 9/11, Pearl Harbor,  or any other mass casually event has crossed your mind, you need to seek serious help. Like the professional grade.

Who are you talking to?
I've never heard Jan 6 compared to any of those things.  
Jan 6 didn't kill thousands of innocent people, but 9/11 didn't threaten to end our constitution. Totally different events.  Not comparable.  Each serious in their own way.

(This post was last modified: 09-26-2021, 08:33 PM by StroudCrowd1. Edited 1 time in total.)

(09-26-2021, 08:29 PM)mikesez Wrote:
(09-26-2021, 08:18 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: You people who consider this an insurrection and the thought of comparing this to 9/11, Pearl Harbor,  or any other mass casually event has crossed your mind, you need to seek serious help. Like the professional grade.

Who are you talking to?
Jan 6 didn't kill thousands of innocent people, but 9/11 didn't threaten to end our constitution. Totally different events.  Not comparable.  Each serious in their own way.

Your peoe aaid it was the worst event since the Civil War. That implies it was worse than both those events.

You need to seek better role models.

End our constitution??????? LOL. Your party is trying to actively do that every day..

[Image: 242802959_4217286484986025_6929465894940...e=6178501D]

It's like she knows Mikesez and Oline personally! Frigging Quislings never change.

(09-26-2021, 08:32 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(09-26-2021, 08:29 PM)mikesez Wrote: Who are you talking to?

Your peoe aaid it was the worst event since the Civil War. That implies it was worse than both those events.

End our constitution??????? LOL. Your party is trying to actively do that every day..

Clearly the civil war comparisons were above your reading level.
We should all know our limits.

(09-26-2021, 07:13 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(09-26-2021, 06:48 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: No, everyone doesn't. Maybe everyone in your QAnon conspiracy group believes this, but normal people don't. Even my conservative friends say it was an insurrection, started by extreme right wing division of the Republican party. 

95% of the people I know are conservative. I live in a very, very conservative area of rural Ohio. My friends get mad at me for being a moderate. In fact, the only liberal I can even think of that I know, is my cousin and I only see her during the holidays and we don't talk politics at all.

(09-26-2021, 08:46 PM)mikesez Wrote:
(09-26-2021, 08:32 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Your peoe aaid it was the worst event since the Civil War. That implies it was worse than both those events.

Clearly the civil war comparisons were above your reading level.
We should all know our limits.

I accept your "I'm wrong".

(09-26-2021, 07:35 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(09-26-2021, 07:27 PM)mikesez Wrote: Way to miss the point!

Reading isn't your strong suit, is it? I said, I believe what I actually see. Not what I'm told. You're the one believing what you are told by the right wing, conservative news outlets. I'm going COMPLETELY on what I witnessed that day with my own two eyes, in real time.

(09-26-2021, 08:51 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote:
(09-26-2021, 07:35 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: His point was that he believes what he was told by the government and media (BIRM) even though the point of this thread is that they lied to us. I get it, no one likes to have to accept just how wrong they are, and his continual doubling down on just how bad and unprincipled everyone except for him and his super enlightened Independent stance are just proves how much he himself doesn't really believe what he's saying.

Reading isn't your strong suit, is it? I said, I believe what I actually see. Not what I'm told. You're the one believing what you are told by the right wing, conservative news outlets. I'm going COMPLETELY on what I witnessed that day with my own two eyes, in real time.

The problem is, you are seeing what they want you to see and don't seek the truth for yourself.

(09-26-2021, 08:51 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote:

Wait, wait, wait...you were in D.C. on January 6th? Because if the answer is "no", then you didn't see anything except what you were shown. In other words, you don't know anything about what happened and, as the thread indicates, most of it was hidden from you by government decree for months. But it's ok, you're so bright that you are blinded by the obvious.