Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Government Lies and Deception about Jan. 6th

(09-26-2021, 08:18 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: You people who consider this an insurrection and the thought of comparing this to 9/11, Pearl Harbor,  or any other mass casually event has crossed your mind, you need to seek serious help. Like the professional grade.

What are you talking about? Do you just pull stuff out of your butt? Has anyone on this board compared the insurrection to 9/11 or Pearl Harbor? If so, I haven't seen it. That would be ridiculous!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(09-26-2021, 08:55 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote:
(09-26-2021, 08:18 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: You people who consider this an insurrection and the thought of comparing this to 9/11, Pearl Harbor,  or any other mass casually event has crossed your mind, you need to seek serious help. Like the professional grade.

What are you talking about? Do you just pull stuff out of your butt? Has anyone on this board compared the insurrection to 9/11 or Pearl Harbor? If so, I haven't seen it. That would be ridiculous!

Your president said this is the worst attack on our democracy since the Civil War. That implies it was worse than those other two events.

(09-26-2021, 08:32 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(09-26-2021, 08:29 PM)mikesez Wrote: Who are you talking to?
I've never heard Jan 6 compared to any of those things.  
Jan 6 didn't kill thousands of innocent people, but 9/11 didn't threaten to end our constitution. Totally different events.  Not comparable.  Each serious in their own way.

Your peoe aaid it was the worst event since the Civil War. That implies it was worse than both those events.

You need to seek better role models.

End our constitution??????? LOL. Your party is trying to actively do that every day..

What are you even referring to? Who is "your people?" You sure do like to just generalize things.

(09-26-2021, 08:57 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote:
(09-26-2021, 08:32 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Your peoe aaid it was the worst event since the Civil War. That implies it was worse than both those events.

You need to seek better role models.

End our constitution??????? LOL. Your party is trying to actively do that every day..

What are you even referring to? Who is "your people?" You sure do like to just generalize things.

You have shown you are unwilling to seek enough information to form your own opinion on things without being told what to think. "Your people" are the ones telling you what to think.

(09-26-2021, 08:57 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(09-26-2021, 08:55 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: What are you talking about? Do you just pull stuff out of your butt? Has anyone on this board compared the insurrection to 9/11 or Pearl Harbor? If so, I haven't seen it. That would be ridiculous!

Your president said this is the worst attack on our democracy since the Civil War. That implies it was worse than those other two events.

So now, the president is the sole representative of everyone you disagree with, even though those people didn't vote for him? You're hilariously, ridiculous.

(09-26-2021, 08:59 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote:
(09-26-2021, 08:57 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Your president said this is the worst attack on our democracy since the Civil War. That implies it was worse than those other two events.

So now, the president is the sole representative of everyone you disagree with, even though those people didn't vote for him? You're hilariously, ridiculous.

Stop skating around the fact they compared this to mass casually events in our nation's history, and you guys gobbled it up.

(09-26-2021, 09:01 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(09-26-2021, 08:59 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: So now, the president is the sole representative of everyone you disagree with, even though those people didn't vote for him? You're hilariously, ridiculous.

Stop skating around the fact they compared this to mass casually events in our nation's history, and you guys gobbled it up.

His Super Independent mind saw the Insurrection That Wasn't on TV but has no idea how those same people have described it. Sounds about right for him.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(09-26-2021, 09:09 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(09-26-2021, 09:01 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Stop skating around the fact they compared this to mass casually events in our nation's history, and you guys gobbled it up.

His Super Independent mind saw the Insurrection That Wasn't on TV but has no idea how those same people have described it. Sounds about right for him.

It is grossly irresponsible for someone in Bidens position to say anything like that. Somewhere, there are kids being taught this same thing. It is disgusting.

9/11 and Pearl Harbor were attacks on America, not on democracy.
Japan would have done the same thing if we were ruled by a king. Bin Laden too.
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

You guys are just nuts. I saw the thing live, and I saw the people who were fighting the police, and breaking into the Capitol. They were not Antifa, or federal agents. They were well-known right-wing extremists, and Trump supporters.

Trump supporters did it. Not Antifa, not the FBI. Trump supporters. Live on television. I saw it. Everyone saw it.

(09-27-2021, 06:49 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: You guys are just nuts.  I saw the thing live, and I saw the people who were fighting the police, and breaking into the Capitol.  They were not Antifa, or federal agents.  They were well-known right-wing extremists, and Trump supporters. 

Trump supporters did it.  Not Antifa, not the FBI.  Trump supporters.  Live on television.  I saw it.  Everyone saw it.

No you didn't unless you were there in person, and even then you saw a minute segment of the event.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(09-27-2021, 06:49 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: You guys are just nuts.  I saw the thing live, and I saw the people who were fighting the police, and breaking into the Capitol.  They were not Antifa, or federal agents.  They were well-known right-wing extremists, and Trump supporters. 

Trump supporters did it.  Not Antifa, not the FBI.  Trump supporters.  Live on television.  I saw it.  Everyone saw it.

Doesn't multiple people telling you that what you saw wasn't real make you the least bit curious? FSG isn't even a Trump supporter to my knowledge.

This whole thing was a setup and the visual proof "you didn't watch " is just now beginning to come out.

(This post was last modified: 09-27-2021, 08:38 AM by The Real Marty. Edited 1 time in total.)

(09-27-2021, 07:58 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:

Doesn't multiple people telling you that what you saw wasn't real make you the least bit curious? FSG isn't even a Trump supporter to my knowledge.

This whole thing was a setup and the visual proof "you didn't watch " is just now beginning to come out.

Lol.  "Who you gonna believe, me or your lyin' eyes?"  

I watched the whole thing live, including well-known right wing extremists fighting the police, smashing windows and crawling through them, and hundreds of people with Trump flags following them into the Capitol, breaking into the congressional chamber, breaking into congressional offices, and just general mayhem.  All for the purpose of stopping the Congress from certifying the election.  Your attempt to deflect blame is simply laughable.

(09-27-2021, 08:38 AM)The Real Marty Wrote:
(09-27-2021, 07:58 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Doesn't multiple people telling you that what you saw wasn't real make you the least bit curious? FSG isn't even a Trump supporter to my knowledge.

I watched the whole thing live, including well-known right wing extremists fighting the police, smashing windows and crawling through them, and hundreds of people with Trump flags following them into the Capitol, breaking into the congressional chamber, breaking into congressional offices, and just general mayhem.  All for the purpose of stopping the Congress from certifying the election.  Your attempt to deflect blame is simply laughable.

Why isn't it getting through to you and Mike that the "whole thing" you watched wasn't the whole thing at all. It was what they let you to see. 

It was a protest that was assisted by undercover agents allowing people into the building (a public building BTW) that resulted in a single death for whom the government tried to cover up the historically careless murderer. 

Open your damn eyes Marty.

(09-27-2021, 08:38 AM)The Real Marty Wrote:
(09-27-2021, 07:58 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Doesn't multiple people telling you that what you saw wasn't real make you the least bit curious? FSG isn't even a Trump supporter to my knowledge.

You do get that all "live" TV is filtered, yes? Nothing you've ever watched on TV has been "live".  Then you have the government hiding thousands of hours of tape for months along with released documentation from feds embedded within the event and video of peaceful protestors calling them out at the event. Yeah, it seems that you've been shown exactly what they wanted you to see of the event to manipulate your perception of it. The worst part is how you guys deny that the government would do such a thing, as if they have a spotless reputation for honest dealing with the public.

And the quote you should be asked is "Who are you gonna believe, me and the evidence that's been hidden by the government for months or the government and media that lies to you all the damn time?"

Marty, no one here is disputing the idea that there were pockets of violence and "insurrectionists." What we are saying is that, in a group of 500,000 people, the violence was small and inconsequential compared to the larger picture. Yet, the media chose to dial in on those groups and instead built the narrative around them, making claims that there was a ton of violence, destruction, and death, that were brought upon the nation by multiple white supremacist groups who coordinated to overthrow the government. That was a LIE that affected the nation's perception of the entire event. We aren't denying you saw violence that day. We aren't denying there weren't a few windows broken and a few police officers that were hurt. We are saying that it was isolated incidents that were taken out of context and crafted into a story designed to mislead you. So, yes, you saw it. You just saw the parts that fit the narrative and all the others were omitted.

Now that it is coming to light via other video and testimony that the actual narrative looked different, you are refusing to change your opinion of the event. Why?

I've said from the beginning that what was being reported wasn't reality.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Live TV can be filtered, yes, but not to the extent that it would change the main idea of what happened.
Thousands of people tried to use violence to disrupt an orderly and very important session of Congress. Some of them were planning to kidnap and even execute some members. Almost all of them were Trump supporters, and Trump personally encouraged them, in a televised speech, to do exactly what they did.
Own it.
If you supported Trump before January 6, fine.
If you still support Trump after January 6, you are in opposition to the constitution, just like him.
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

The only things I'm pretty sure I've seen LIVE (as in unfiltered) is the Challenger exploding and the events on 9/11. In my lifetime these are the only two events that happened completely without warning and could not be influenced by the media or politicians. The aftermath of both events are a different story, but the actual events were 100% live and raw and awful.

If you want to see LIVE tv go on youtube and look up the news videos as 9/11 happened. There is nothing but shock, dismay and horror in the voices of the likes of Katie Couric, Matt Lauer, Tom Brokaw, Brian Williams, Dan Rather, etc. That's the most real I've ever heard any of them speak. No one was able to spin anything because the horror and reality of it was unprecedented. 

Jan 6 was a set up. The right wingers who led the charge were more interested in being on video and social media and making a show of things than they were of actually making their point. No one who is serious or wants to be taken seriously dresses up like it's Halloween and acts like characters out of a Rob Zombie film.

(09-27-2021, 11:32 AM)mikesez Wrote: Live TV can be filtered, yes, but not to the extent that it would change the main idea of what happened.
Thousands of people tried to use violence to disrupt an orderly and very important session of Congress.  Some of them were planning to kidnap and even execute some members.  Almost all of them were Trump supporters, and Trump personally encouraged them, in a televised speech, to do exactly what they did.
Own it.
If you supported Trump before January 6, fine.
If you still support Trump after January 6, you are in opposition to the constitution, just like him.

Lol, you aren't even trying anymore. It was so much more fun when you were playing the naïve questioner who just wanted to understand others' point of view. It was as much a ruse then as now, but this new persona as the reinforcer of official government press releases is much less fun.