Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
2022 NFL draft order

http://www.tankathon.com/nfl

After week 3 there are 5 winless teams and if the draft were to start today we would be picking 2nd

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 09-26-2021, 09:41 PM by flgatorsandjags. Edited 2 times in total.)

Race to Kayvon Thibodeaux. Evan Neal would be nice too. Hopefully we win start winning games where we cant draft these guys but as of now, here we are lol

I told myself I wouldn't start thinking about the draft this soon, but I'm already thinking of possible trade down scenarios.

I am hoping some QB prospects distinguish themselves and create a demand for top 5 picks, though that doesn't look too likely at this point.

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

Would the Jags consider Neal or go with Little??

(09-27-2021, 12:49 AM)wg171 Wrote: Would the Jags consider Neal or go with Little??

Unless Taylor continues to improve, take Neal and put him at RT and play Little at LT.  Neal has played G, RT last year when they won the championship, and LG this year.  Neal is a beast

(09-27-2021, 08:19 AM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:
(09-27-2021, 12:49 AM)wg171 Wrote: Would the Jags consider Neal or go with Little??

Unless Taylor continues to improve, take Neal and put him at RT and play Little at LT.  Neal has played G, RT last year when they won the championship, and LG this year.  Neal is a beast

Which begs the question, does the team use that high of a pick on a RT??

(This post was last modified: 09-27-2021, 09:44 AM by flgatorsandjags.)

(09-27-2021, 08:42 AM)wg171 Wrote:
(09-27-2021, 08:19 AM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Unless Taylor continues to improve, take Neal and put him at RT and play Little at LT.  Neal has played G, RT last year when they won the championship, and LG this year.  Neal is a beast

Which begs the question, does the team use that high of a pick on a RT??
If Taylor this year proves he's not the answer than yes.  He can play guard too so that would give us nice flexibility on the oline.  Neal is a beast and even if Taylor improves we could put Neal at RG.  He's 6'7" 350, beast

What if Cam continues to improve we could tag him one more year and go

Cam-Little-Linder-Neal-Taylor

I'd like to see us use try out Little at G if our tackles our playing good

I would have no problem taking Neal nor moving Taylor inside. But isn’t a top five pick for a RT…rare??

(This post was last modified: 09-27-2021, 09:53 AM by flgatorsandjags. Edited 1 time in total.)

With that said I still wouldn't draft a lineman because of need. I still want to take the BPA outside of RB and QB

Hamilton and Stingley could be an option if Neal and Thibodeaux are gone. An elite CB/S

I wish there was an elite WR in this draft but I don't see it

With CJ now gone. Derek Stingley would be very nice.

I want Adams soooo bad!!

With the CJ trade Stingley becomes even more of an option

(09-26-2021, 09:31 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: http://www.tankathon.com/nfl

After week 3 there are 5 winless teams and if the draft were to start today we would be picking 2nd

Looks like we’re number one again now.
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

I'm not a huge fan of Neal. He may be the best OT in this coming draft class, but this class is terrible. The more I watch him, the more I see him get off balance and lunge at guys. Once he gets his hands on a defender, it's over, but lately I've seen him get beaten on plays he shouldn't have. I'm still not convinced that Walker Little can be a good NFL LT and Neal looks more like RT prospect the more I watch him. We're likely to pick in the top 5 in 2022. I just see much better players being available at other positions. I also think we might be better served trading our top pick for a proven NFL veteran. God knows, we don't have a very good track record when it comes to first round picks.

Gonna see how this guy does this weekend against a really good Gators dline.
https://twitter.com/PFF_College/status/1...22215?s=20

(09-27-2021, 09:57 AM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: I wish there was an elite WR in this draft but I don't see it

Chris Olave of Ohio State. He's an amazing receiver, but he's dealing with a new QB, who is having a hard time adjusting to the speed of the college game. Olave has great hands and amazing body control. In his time with the Buckeyes, he's made some unbelievable twisting catches on the sideline, where he was still able to keep his feet in-bounds. Olave made Fields look a lot better than he actually was.

(09-30-2021, 07:54 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote:
(09-27-2021, 09:57 AM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: I wish there was an elite WR in this draft but I don't see it

Chris Olave of Ohio State. He's an amazing receiver, but he's dealing with a new QB, who is having a hard time adjusting to the speed of the college game. Olave has great hands and amazing body control. In his time with the Buckeyes, he's made some unbelievable twisting catches on the sideline, where he was still able to keep his feet in-bounds. Olave made Fields look a lot better than he actually was.

I already said Olave is my favorite WR in this draft but I'm not sure I would say he is elite regardless of the QB.  If we picked mid 1st I would be okay with him but if we are picking top 5 or top 10 there are other guys I would take in this draft

(This post was last modified: 09-30-2021, 08:07 PM by TheO-LineMatters.)

(09-30-2021, 06:22 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Gonna see how this guy does this weekend against a really good Gators dline. 
https://twitter.com/PFF_College/status/1...22215?s=20

I like Kinnard...... a lot, but my issue is that he has never played LT. I'm definitely not sold on Little as a LT. I would prefer to have another option, should Little falter on the left side. That is the problem we have now. Taylor was a pure RT and so was Richardson. We really never had another option for the LT position other than Robinson. Yeah, Richardson is a swing tackle, technically, but he is really not good when he plays on the left side. Kinnard may be the best run blocker in this entire draft class though. I just wish he played LT.

(09-30-2021, 08:00 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:
(09-30-2021, 07:54 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: Chris Olave of Ohio State. He's an amazing receiver, but he's dealing with a new QB, who is having a hard time adjusting to the speed of the college game. Olave has great hands and amazing body control. In his time with the Buckeyes, he's made some unbelievable twisting catches on the sideline, where he was still able to keep his feet in-bounds. Olave made Fields look a lot better than he actually was.

I already said Olave is my favorite WR in this draft but I'm not sure I would say he is elite regardless of the QB.  If we picked mid 1st I would be okay with him but if we are picking top 5 or top 10 there are other guys I would take in this draft

He may not be in my top 5, but he is definitely a top 10 overall player, IMO.

I wanted Olave last year with our second 1st round pick but he decided to play another year for OSU and quashed those thoughts.

He's one of the most fluid route running WRs in addition to dangerous, gamebreaking speed and good hands.

If we're picking #1 or #2, I want either DE Kayvon Thibodeaux or CB Derek Stingley Jr.

Bolster this defense with a true playmaker, give Lawrence another weapon and draft some O-line depth.