Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Dan Arnold

Welcome to the Jags, hopefully he will be a nice addition for this offense.  Had 438 yrds last year, 10 yards less than Jonnu Smith.  Hopefully he can continue to prove like last year

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Hes a converted WR so he probably moves around a lot bettwr than our other TEs.

(09-27-2021, 12:03 PM)jessepeck1213 Wrote: Hes a converted WR so he probably moves around a lot bettwr than our other TEs.

I really don't care if he moves, I just want him to catch the damn ball when it hits him in the hands.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(09-27-2021, 12:04 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(09-27-2021, 12:03 PM)jessepeck1213 Wrote: Hes a converted WR so he probably moves around a lot bettwr than our other TEs.

I really don't care if he moves, I just want him to catch the damn ball when it hits him in the hands.

This x100.

Catch the ball. Be the security blanket this passing game needs. Work the middle of the field.

That's all I want, just a competent TE.

6.8 three cone 40 inch vertical and 10'7 on the broad jump. By far the most explosive athlete we have in the TE room.

(09-27-2021, 12:04 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:

Oh, God, yes.

I hope he proves a good player because we gave up YET another 1st round pick in CJ Henderson to get him.

(09-27-2021, 12:22 PM)JaguarWC Wrote: I hope he proves a good player because we gave up YET another 1st round pick in CJ Henderson to get him.

We came out in that trade imo.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSIM9bZmkezB9B4qD2qAtT...IGQHCZIPuA]

this dude Can ball, Im actually very excited. Great hands and vertical. Not bad speed either. His highlights in Arizona are fantastic

(09-27-2021, 12:59 PM)MojoKing Wrote: this dude Can ball, Im actually very excited. Great hands and vertical. Not bad speed either. His highlights in Arizona are fantastic

He's just light in the shorts at 220 lbs. He's really the definition of receiving tight end.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Does he even want to be here? Maybe he gets traded also after they find out he didn't sign for a reason.

I see him as a so-so TE. I'm not expecting much at all.

(09-27-2021, 01:09 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: I see him as a so-so TE. I'm not expecting much at all.

Oline made it as a Hall of Famer.

Theres a youtube highlight reel of him in Arizona last year, and he's got great hands and made some athletic plays.

Easily the best TE we have. Lets hope he pans out here

There was a running joke in Carolina

Sam Darnold was throwing to Dan Arnold
[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

Never trust a man with two first names. Life lesson.

(09-27-2021, 02:03 PM)High Octane Wrote: Theres a youtube highlight reel of him in Arizona last year, and he's got great hands and made some athletic plays.

I can make a Youtube highlight reel out of my dog catching a frisbee. Highlight reels mean nothing.

(09-27-2021, 02:14 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote:
(09-27-2021, 02:03 PM)High Octane Wrote: Theres a youtube highlight reel of him in Arizona last year, and he's got great hands and made some athletic plays.

I can make a Youtube highlight reel out of my dog catching a frisbee. Highlight reels mean nothing.

It means he made at least 40 plays in a single season. That's 42 better than our current tight end group.

I only saw him play last thursday. I know it was against the Texans, but he is the type of TE this team has been missing for so long.

The price was probably a bit high, but given how long this franchise has not had since a young Mercedes it is probably worth it.

(09-27-2021, 12:08 PM)jessepeck1213 Wrote: 6.8 three cone 40 inch vertical and 10'7 on the broad jump. By far the most explosive athlete we have in the TE room.

Whoa! I can never keep the agility drill numbers straight in my head (good vs bad), but the explosion numbers look really good.