Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
And here I thought we were out of the 1950's.........

Washington university creates segregated housing specifically for Black students

Western Washington University reserves a floor for its 'Black Affinity Housing program'

A university in Washington has created segregated housing specifically for Black students.

Western Washington University has designated the fourth floor of Alma Clark Glass Hall as housing reserved for its "Black Affinity Housing program," becoming the latest school to adopt such a program.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/western...ty-housing
Instead of a sign that says "Do Not Disturb" I need one that says "Already Disturbed Proceed With Caution."

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I notice you didn't post similar "news" from 2017 - 2021?

17 April 2019

https://williamsrecord.com/73685/opinion...y-housing/

(09-28-2021, 01:39 AM)captivating Wrote: I notice you didn't post similar "news" from 2017 - 2021?

17 April 2019

https://williamsrecord.com/73685/opinion...y-housing/

So what? It’s an editorial which supports institutional funding of racially segregated housing. Does that somehow make it right? What’s your point?

No, it's another lame attempt by Drifter to make this the fault of the "Biden administration".

(09-28-2021, 05:46 AM)captivating Wrote: No, it's another lame attempt by Drifter to make this the fault of the "Biden administration".

Correct me if I’m wrong, but no where in the article or Drifter’s words is Biden mentioned.

(09-28-2021, 06:09 AM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(09-28-2021, 05:46 AM)captivating Wrote: No, it's another lame attempt by Drifter to make this the fault of the "Biden administration".

Correct me if I’m wrong, but no where in the article or Drifter’s words is Biden mentioned.

No, but her last 790 threads are all about things that are the fault of Democrats.  Looks like a duck, swims like a duck, quacks like a duck.......

(09-28-2021, 06:12 AM)captivating Wrote:
(09-28-2021, 06:09 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: Correct me if I’m wrong, but no where in the article or Drifter’s words is Biden mentioned.

No, but her last 790 threads are all about things that are the fault of Democrats.  Looks like a duck, swims like a duck, quacks like a duck.......

While I admit that not everything wrong in this country is the exclusive fault of Biden or the Democrats, if it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck..........
When you get into the endzone, act like you've been there before.

The left has [BLEEP] this country so bad that today's kids demand what their great grandparents died to oppose. For whites that's communism, for blacks segregation. Control of the culture is the only real battleground in this war and the left won in a rout.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(09-28-2021, 06:12 AM)captivating Wrote:
(09-28-2021, 06:09 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: Correct me if I’m wrong, but no where in the article or Drifter’s words is Biden mentioned.

I'm pretty sure these folks aren't conservatives/republicans. It doesn't matter anyway, allowing the segregation spits in the face of everyone who fought (and died) for equal treatment and desegregation. But if the black folks want to go down that road then so be it. 

And Drifter is a guy.

(This post was last modified: 09-28-2021, 03:02 PM by KingIngram052787.)

(09-28-2021, 02:57 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote:
(09-28-2021, 06:12 AM)captivating Wrote: No, but her last 790 threads are all about things that are the fault of Democrats.  Looks like a duck, swims like a duck, quacks like a duck.......

I'm pretty sure these folks aren't conservatives/republicans. It doesn't matter anyway, allowing the segregation spits in the face of everyone who fought (and died) for equal treatment and desegregation. But if the black folks want to go down that road then so be it. 

And Drifter is a guy identifies as a non-birthing person.

FTFY /s

(09-28-2021, 03:02 PM)KingIngram052787 Wrote:
(09-28-2021, 02:57 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: I'm pretty sure these folks aren't conservatives/republicans. It doesn't matter anyway, allowing the segregation spits in the face of everyone who fought (and died) for equal treatment and desegregation. But if the black folks want to go down that road then so be it. 

And Drifter is a guy identifies as a non-birthing person.

FTFY /s

There is not an appropriate emoji for your sarcastic comment. 

I demand a better selection of emojis!!

(This post was last modified: 09-28-2021, 07:39 PM by Jags. Edited 2 times in total.)

If drifter was a woman, his vagina wouldn’t need the rejuvenation like your [BLEEP] probably deserves.  I mean, C’Mon, will it kill you to squeeze a bit?  Like [BLEEP] a hula hoop.  Jeez