Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Biden now says he'll allow country to get back to normal when 98% of U.S. vaccinated

Time to take our country back........ By force if the need arises..........

Biden now says he'll allow country to get back to normal when 98% of U.S. is vaccinated

President Joe Biden confirmed what many have feared as COVID-19 restrictions drag on: The people in power never, ever want this crisis to end.

https://www.wnd.com/2021/09/biden-now-sa...3c8uTDYMxM
Instead of a sign that says "Do Not Disturb" I need one that says "Already Disturbed Proceed With Caution."

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 09-28-2021, 09:26 PM by StroudCrowd1. Edited 1 time in total.)

LOL. Did you see his nasty old hairy arm getting poked with the fake background? Lol. I didn't realize Biden was such a hairy beast.

(09-28-2021, 09:25 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: LOL. Did you see his nasty old hairy arm getting poked with the fake background? Lol. I didn't realize Biden was such a hairy beast.

He told you how all the little black kids loved to braid his thigh hair at the Super Adventure Club.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

From the article:

"As Biden was receiving his booster shot Monday on camera, the now-thrice-vaccinated president was asked about what it would take for the country to get back to "normal," presumably meaning without masks and other onerous restrictions..."

Wearing a mask is an onerous restriction? Jesus Christ, what a bunch of weenies we have become.

(09-29-2021, 07:48 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: From the article: 

"As Biden was receiving his booster shot Monday on camera, the now-thrice-vaccinated president was asked about what it would take for the country to get back to "normal," presumably meaning without masks and other onerous restrictions..." 

Wearing a mask is an onerous restriction?  Jesus Christ, what a bunch of weenies we have become.

Yes, a face covering is exactly that. Try living your life as someone who reads lips to understand about half of verbal communication when everyone you try to do business with has their mouth covered and is talking through a piece of plexiglass. Onerous is exactly the right word.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Wearing a mask is an onerous restriction?  Jesus Christ, what a bunch of weenies we have become.

This is how it begins. Next you will ask if being locked in your house is a restriction. They seem to have gotten to you really good Marty.

Wearing a mask is a restriction. A child not recognizing their teacher in public because they don't know what they look like is the outcome of a restriction.

(09-29-2021, 07:52 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote:

Yes, a face covering is exactly that. Try living your life as someone who reads lips to understand about half of verbal communication when everyone you try to do business with has their mouth covered and is talking through a piece of plexiglass. Onerous is exactly the right word.

As someone with hearing loss, this is precisely the difficulties I encounter. I’m instilled with dread whenever  I walk into a business and see the mask and plexiglass barriers.

(09-29-2021, 07:53 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:

This is how it begins. Next you will ask if being locked in your house is a restriction. They seem to have gotten to you really good Marty.

Wearing a mask is a restriction. A child not recognizing their teacher in public because they don't know what they look like is the outcome of a restriction.
Bahahaha I've been recognized numerous times this year with my mask on in public by my students..... Current students and old ones. Be a better teacher and the kids will make that connection regardless if a mask is being worn or not.

(09-29-2021, 08:38 AM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(09-29-2021, 07:53 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: This is how it begins. Next you will ask if being locked in your house is a restriction. They seem to have gotten to you really good Marty.

Bahahaha I've been recognized numerous times this year with my mask on in public by my students..... Current students and old ones. Be a better teacher and the kids will make that connection regardless if a mask is being worn or not.

What grade do you teach?

(09-29-2021, 08:52 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(09-29-2021, 08:38 AM)Cleatwood Wrote: Bahahaha I've been recognized numerous times this year with my mask on in public by my students..... Current students and old ones. Be a better teacher and the kids will make that connection regardless if a mask is being worn or not.

What grade do you teach?
Kindergarten through 5th grade.

I got stopped at Target and Wegmans just last week. One student I hadn't seen in 4 years or more and the other student was 6 years old.

(09-29-2021, 09:17 AM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(09-29-2021, 08:52 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: What grade do you teach?
Kindergarten through 5th grade.

I got stopped at Target and Wegmans just last week. One student I hadn't seen in 4 years or more and the other student was 6 years old.

My wife teaches K and the kids absolutely hate the masks.

What about everyone who dont want their lips read? That's a privacy issue. Just wear the mask and dribble.

(09-30-2021, 07:52 AM)Jag88 Wrote: What about everyone who dont want their lips read? That's a privacy issue. Just wear the mask and dribble.

There is a psychological impact on young children not being able to see facial expressions and signs of emotion. It desensitizes them to the outcome of harming another human being. I don't have to tell you what that might lead to down the road.

(This post was last modified: 09-30-2021, 05:54 PM by captivating. Edited 1 time in total.)

(09-30-2021, 08:04 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(09-30-2021, 07:52 AM)Jag88 Wrote: What about everyone who dont want their lips read? That's a privacy issue. Just wear the mask and dribble.

There is a psychological impact on young children not being able to see facial expressions and signs of emotion. It desensitizes them to the outcome of harming another human being. I don't have to tell you what that might lead to down the road.

Assertion: Children from Asian countries where masks have been worn pre-COVID are desentized to the outcome of harming another human being.

Reality: SC1 is just talking out of his butt again.

(09-30-2021, 05:53 PM)captivating Wrote:
(09-30-2021, 08:04 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: There is a psychological impact on young children not being able to see facial expressions and signs of emotion. It desensitizes them to the outcome of harming another human being. I don't have to tell you what that might lead to down the road.

Assertion: Children from Asian countries where masks have been worn pre-COVID are desentized to the outcome of harming another human being.

Reality: SC1 is just talking out of his butt again.

Bruce Lee, Jackie Chan and Mr Miagi (sp). Yeah, they’ve been violent towards others their whole life.  Try another angle.  

I think I’m getting the hang of this liberal [BLEEP].

(09-30-2021, 08:04 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:

You realize these kids have parents right? Maybe these kids you speak of should have their parents help guide them instead of their teachers….. who are indoctrinating kids anyway right?

(09-30-2021, 08:06 PM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(09-30-2021, 08:04 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: There is a psychological impact on young children not being able to see facial expressions and signs of emotion. It desensitizes them to the outcome of harming another human being. I don't have to tell you what that might lead to down the road.
You realize these kids have parents right? Maybe these kids you speak of should have their parents help guide them instead of their teachers….. who are indoctrinating kids anyway right?

So basically, you agree with me about the psychological damage forced mask wearing has on young children, but it is the parents job to correct it.

(10-01-2021, 07:44 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(09-30-2021, 08:06 PM)Cleatwood Wrote: You realize these kids have parents right? Maybe these kids you speak of should have their parents help guide them instead of their teachers….. who are indoctrinating kids anyway right?

So basically, you agree with me about the psychological damage forced mask wearing has on young children, but it is the parents job to correct it.
No. I don't agree with you.

I'm living it every single day. I have seen absolutely nothing out of the ordinary this year in terms of behavior. 

My point was that if a parent is worried about this desensitizing their child (and this is a rare case and certainly not the norm as you seem to believe), the parent should be heavily involved and try to work with the teachers to find solutions to this problem.

Masking children is done because of fear, not science. But you keep using your anecdotes, bro.

You will never get 98% of this country to collectively do anything. Period.
[Image: Ben-Roethlisberger_Lerentee-McCary-Sack_...ayoffs.jpg]