Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
4th and 1

Kick a field goal, run the ball up the middle with Robinson.

Shotgun QB draw??? lmao lost us the game. Good job.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Biggest play of the game.

I love the aggression of going for it, the play call was bad when your oline was dominating though.

(This post was last modified: 09-30-2021, 11:30 PM by ChrisJagBoy.)

(09-30-2021, 11:26 PM)The_Franchise_QB Wrote: Biggest play of the game.

When they got stuffed on that 4th down, i felt it in my gut.. I knew it was over lol

(09-30-2021, 11:28 PM)JeepJag Wrote: I love the aggression of going for it, the play call was bad when your oline was dominating though.

Agression is cool for a team with a solid offense. But theres no reason to chance only being up 2 possesions when you can make it 3. That's dumb.

(09-30-2021, 11:28 PM)ChrisJagBoy Wrote:

When they got stuffed on that 4th down, i felt it in my gut.. I knew it was over lol

(09-30-2021, 11:28 PM)JeepJag Wrote: I love the aggression of going for it, the play call was bad when your oline was dominating though.

Agression is cool for a team with a solid offense. But theres no reason to chance only being up 2 possesions when you can make it 3. That's dumb.

If we were up by 5 or less then the call makes more sense.  Moreover, u kick the ball and u don't give them the chance of a goal line stuff and switch the momentum.

Nope.

Defense got pencil whipped and out played in the 2nd half. It wouldn't have made a difference. The Defense literally didn't stop anything in the 2nd half. It was pathetic.

(09-30-2021, 11:25 PM)ChrisJagBoy Wrote: Kick a field goal, run the ball up the middle with Robinson.

Shotgun QB draw??? lmao lost us the game. Good job.

Looked more like speed option to me.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSIM9bZmkezB9B4qD2qAtT...IGQHCZIPuA]

coaches lost this game with bad play calls and no adjustments to the defens and playing 12 yards off on 3rd down

(09-30-2021, 11:35 PM)Eric1 Wrote: Nope.

Defense got pencil whipped and out played in the 2nd half. It wouldn't have made a difference. The Defense literally didn't stop anything in the 2nd half. It was pathetic.

Lol the Bengals scored on every poession, so they would have ended with either tying it up at 24, or having to go for a TD which they would likely not have had time for. And we would be in OT right now. You need 1 yard, you give it to the best back on the field not your scary QB

I don't have a problem with them going for it on 4th down. That's not what cost us the game. It's the fact that the Defense could't stop the Bengals one time in the 2nd half. That's the problem.

(09-30-2021, 11:37 PM)ChrisJagBoy Wrote:

Lol the Bengals scored on every poession, so they would have ended with either tying it up at 24, or having to go for a TD which they would likely not have had time for. And we would be in OT right now. You need 1 yard, you give it to the best back on the field not your scary QB

Exactly, they scored on every possession because the Defense is trash. If they needed a TD, they would have scored a TD, just like they did all of the 2nd half.

remeber Bevil is the idiot that threw a pass on the half yard line at the end of the superbowl instead of running beastmode to win the game.

That play completely changed the momentum. Was a stupid play ball. The same as the game last week. We try to be too creative. James Robinson has been running the ball great the whole game. Stop trying to be something you’re not!
Let's Get Em!!!! Go Jags!

(This post was last modified: 10-01-2021, 12:18 AM by NewJagsCity. Edited 1 time in total.)

It did make a difference. It would have changed the strategy on both sides of the ball for both teams in the 2nd half. It also swung the momentum of the game. The fans were booing thier own team till then. We let them stay in striking distance with that call. Dont leave gimmie points on the field. the margins are too small for this team to do that.
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

(09-30-2021, 11:37 PM)ChrisJagBoy Wrote:

Bengals missed a field goal too they had made that they were the one by three anyways

(09-30-2021, 11:53 PM)NewJagsCity Wrote: It did make a difference.  It would have changed the strategy on both sides of the ball for both teams in the 2nd half.  It also swung the momentum of the game.  The fans were booing thier own team till then.  We let them stay in striking difference with that call.  Dont leave gimmie points on the field.  the margins are too small for this team to do that.

If it’s the chiefs, yeah you go for it. They can score at will. 

But it’s the Bengals. They’re not dregs, but not elite either. Take the points

(09-30-2021, 11:54 PM)SamusAranX Wrote:
(09-30-2021, 11:53 PM)NewJagsCity Wrote: It did make a difference.  It would have changed the strategy on both sides of the ball for both teams in the 2nd half.  It also swung the momentum of the game.  The fans were booing thier own team till then.  We let them stay in striking difference with that call.  Dont leave gimmie points on the field.  the margins are too small for this team to do that.

If it’s the chiefs, yeah you go for it. They can score at will. 

But it’s the Bengals. They’re not dregs, but not elite either. Take the points

That's great in theory, until the Bengals proceeded to score at will the entire 2nd half..

Absolutely right. it was a huge momentum killer.
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

I still don’t hate the play. Defense without a single stop all 2nd half. If the defense even makes 1 stop, Jags win with or without points on that play

Should have done a QB sneak or let James run the ball.

I hate being in shotgun formation on that play.