Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Fun Fact about Blake

Bortles has had 8 300+ yard games in his career. He is 0-8 in those games.

Let's hope he doesn't go over 300 tomorrow.
[Image: giphy.gif]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 09-17-2016, 05:45 PM by Jagsfan32277.)

Damn, that sucks, sounds like garbage time stats

That's because he was having to throw us back into the game.

He's gonna throw for 380 and win.

then I guess he'll have to change that tomorrow.

Hopefully he can reverse that trend.

Quote:Damn, that sucks, sounds like garbage time stats
Stop hating and trolling all the time

Quote:Bortles has had 8 300+ yard games in his career. He is 0-8 in those games.

Let's hope he doesn't go over 300 tomorrow.

Stats like that are dumb because they link two unrelated things. Teams win and lose games, not QBs. Bortles has played a lot of good games and lost because of bad defense and crappy kicking.

When you throw for 322 5 TDs and a 134 Qb rating and lose 39 - 42 i think you can say the defense is a problem.

On another forum guy said Bill Simmons podcast said Bortle's has only 3 career 1st quarter td's that was his argument for him being a garbage time qb not sure about that.

No Fun

Quote:Stop hating and trolling all the time
I would be careful with calling people trolls. Apparently it warrants a warning out it.
You either die as a good poster, or live long enough to become the troll.

Offense isn't the problem. Gotta get this defense fired up and make some damn plays.
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

Quote:Damn, that sucks, sounds like a garbage stat

FIFY

Quote:I would be careful with calling people trolls. Apparently it warrants a warning out it.
lol really? I hope not. So Soft.

Quote:On another forum guy said Bill Simmons podcast said Bortle's has only 3 career 1st quarter td's that was his argument for him being a garbage time qb not sure about that.

Valid point about the 1st Q TDs. Blake and the offense starts very slow.

Quote:I would be careful with calling people trolls. Apparently it warrants a warning out it.
Thanks for the warning because i had my share of warnings in the past and the last thing i need is another one. lol, 

Quote:On another forum guy said Bill Simmons podcast said Bortle's has only 3 career 1st quarter td's that was his argument for him being a garbage time qb not sure about that.

Everyone knows the only quarter that matters is the first one!

Huh

Quote:lol really? I hope not. So Soft.
Yep received one the other day.

Quote:Thanks for the warning because i had my share of warnings in the past and the last thing i need is another one. lol,
Haha so have I, that's why I'm letting you know. I got a soft one on Thursday for it.

Quote:Haha so have I, that's why I'm letting you know. I got a soft one on Thursday for it.
Man, sometimes this forum can be something else