Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Editorial Standards

If you can actually take an hour out of your day, this is worth a listen. It takes a look at the suppression of the Hunter Biden story, and the willingness of the media to ignore data and twist the story to fit an agenda.

Glen Greenwald is an award winning, liberal journalist. His only problem is he cares more about journalism than activism, so he's been shunned. I don't care about your political leanings: You should be able to watch this and see why we need to put pressure on our media and big tech companies. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I31O5_X4P1Y

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

The MSM has an agenda? Stop the presses!

If there was anything worth knowing about Hunter Biden, Fox News would tell us.
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

You could watch the video.

I actually like this guy. I don't even remember how I first heard of him/about him/from him but whatever it was I liked what I saw/read/heard and looked into him at the time and was sort of (but not really) surprised he is a liberal. He was making sense even if I didn't agree with him 100%.

I haven't watched the video yet but I plan to. I'm curious to hear what he has to say.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

[Image: 20211003-084152.png]

Oh gross. Lol

I'm just going to keep posting here about media takes that are contributing to the stupidity of America. We really need this thread to stay alive. This hits on several misses by mainstream news sources that often aren't retracted. Could have just as easily put this in the Covid thread.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iq8F7HFoQI4