Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
We need to toughen up the laws on Illegal Immigration........

I've had friends I haven't talked to in 20 years, calling me to find out about moving to FL. Wish that farm job were here. I have a friend who would love that, but no one I know is moving to Cali.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(10-06-2021, 08:56 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: I've had friends I haven't talked to in 20 years, calling me to find out about moving to FL. Wish that farm job were here. I have a friend who would love that, but no one I know is moving to Cali.

I'll keep him in mind when I start my agave farm OUTSIDE this state.

(10-06-2021, 08:41 PM)Senor Fantastico Wrote:
(10-06-2021, 08:31 PM)Jags Wrote: I I’d be all over that too, except you lost me at “California”

As a business owner, something like that would be up my alley.  Would be a nice decrease in pay but not having to worry about finding help, giving estimates, payroll, invoices, the taxes, etc…  and the less stress involved in those, would make up the difference.

It’s sad when as an owner, I have thought about making a switch.  I need help.  Help is what’s holding my business back. If I could find a job either similar that pays 3/4 of what I get or something else in a field that I truly enjoy, I’d sell.  I think it’s BS to sell out and go off elsewhere.  I’ll give it another year.  If I end up losing my help I have currently, then yeah, I’ll sell what I can and try to find a job on a boat or a farm.  If that doesn’t work, I’ll just have to be a high end gigalo to PV’s elite trophy wives.  I sure hope it comes to that.

I'm going to invent a machine and put everyone out of work lol.

There’s already a plethora of vibrators on the market and things of the sort…wait… you’re still talking about farming aren’t you?

(10-06-2021, 09:08 PM)Jags Wrote:
(10-06-2021, 08:41 PM)Senor Fantastico Wrote: I'm going to invent a machine and put everyone out of work lol.

There’s already a plethora of vibrators on the market and things of the sort…wait… you’re still talking about farming aren’t you?

You must've been talking to your wild neighbors again today.

(10-06-2021, 09:15 PM)Senor Fantastico Wrote:
(10-06-2021, 09:08 PM)Jags Wrote: There’s already a plethora of vibrators on the market and things of the sort…wait… you’re still talking about farming aren’t you?

You must've been talking to your wild neighbors again today.

They aren’t even my neighbors! Lol.  I think you’re referring to the clients that asked about my nonexistent pool. In fact, yes, yes I did talk to them today.    I was handed an envelope (one that would normally house a card) today with the payment for the invoice I sent out.  I told an employee it was probably an orgy invite.  Turns out, just a check inside!  Win-win!

(10-06-2021, 09:21 PM)Jags Wrote:
(10-06-2021, 09:15 PM)Senor Fantastico Wrote: You must've been talking to your wild neighbors again today.

They aren’t even my neighbors! Lol.  I think you’re referring to the clients that asked about my nonexistent pool. In fact, yes, yes I did talk to them today.    I was handed an envelope (one that would normally house a card) today with the payment for the invoice I sent out.  I told an employee it was probably an orgy invite.  Turns out, just a check inside!  Win-win!

Maybe you need to shine a black light over it or something. Fidelio!

(10-06-2021, 09:03 PM)Senor Fantastico Wrote:
(10-06-2021, 08:56 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: I've had friends I haven't talked to in 20 years, calling me to find out about moving to FL. Wish that farm job were here. I have a friend who would love that, but no one I know is moving to Cali.

I'll keep him in mind when I start my agave farm OUTSIDE this state.

Agave squeezins for tequila?

(10-07-2021, 07:01 AM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(10-06-2021, 09:03 PM)Senor Fantastico Wrote: I'll keep him in mind when I start my agave farm OUTSIDE this state.

Agave squeezins for tequila?

Yes sir. Got a good chunk of land sitting here with no water.

I am 52 years old. I got into politics at 20 because of illegal immigration back then. Because democrats want a permanent underclass they think will vote for them and because RINO’s beholden to the Chamber of Commerce who wants cheap labor NOTHING was being done about it. Until President Trump, and that is a huge reason they were allowed to steal the election. It starts with illegal immigration.

www.alipac.us
"If you always do what you've always done, You'll always get what you always got"