Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
How does Khan continue to sell this crap product?

3rd team in NFL history to lose 20 games in a row. We just have not only been bad with Khan as owner but historically bad. Khan should never again talk about ticket sales while this team is this bad. Meyer is clearly the wrong guy but will get years to prove he is not under Khan. Horrible owner!
[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Jag fans get a bad rap but continue to support their team. The crowd at the stadium today was great. Most other teams with the years of ineptitude would have broken out the paper bags long ago. This city SO deserves a winner.
I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.

[Image: zombieland-money.gif]
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

If he had hired a legit NFL GM and coach the team probably would have a couple of wins by now.

Does it seem like he cares about winning? He is loyal to his GMs, Coaches and all the untalented players which is his Achilles heel. It will be sad to suffer this into year 3 and Baalke and Urbz are on the hot seat.

Jags fans are awesome. They have cried about needing more of the die hards but how do you grow them with a talentless roster where a has been gimmick pushed up your jersey sales.
The Khan Years

Patience, Persistence, and Piss Poor General Managers.

Shad Khan has no idea how to run a football team. The results have been pathetic. I don’t understand why he isn’t under more scrutiny. He stinks as an owner.

(10-10-2021, 04:27 PM)Talented Kalamari Wrote: Shad Khan has no idea how to run a football team. The results have been pathetic. I don’t understand why he isn’t under more scrutiny. He stinks as an owner.

His main accomplishment has been keeping the team in Jacksonville. Other than that, I agree he's sucked. His soccer team in England apparently sucks as well. No surprise.
I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.

Shad Khan doesn't run this team, he hires people to do it for him. The idea that he does anything more than that is silly.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(10-10-2021, 04:28 PM)MarleyJag Wrote:
(10-10-2021, 04:27 PM)Talented Kalamari Wrote: Shad Khan has no idea how to run a football team. The results have been pathetic. I don’t understand why he isn’t under more scrutiny. He stinks as an owner.

His main accomplishment has been keeping the team in Jacksonville. Other than that, I agree he's sucked. His soccer team in England apparently sucks as well. No surprise.

There is no apparently about it.  They are a second division team, essentially, a CFL team.

I’m thinking if we don’t win in London, we have the chance to go for the record

(10-10-2021, 04:09 PM)jaguarmvp Wrote: 3rd team in NFL history to lose 20 games in a row. We just have not only been bad with Khan as owner but historically bad. Khan should never again talk about ticket sales while this team is this bad. Meyer is clearly the wrong guy but will get years to prove he is not under Khan. Horrible owner!
He doesn't care. He is running it like a business and it is making money. He likes the people, so he gets too attached and stretches to say there is progress. The business side knows this is a failure but they can't really do anything, even at the top level. He needs to move out of the way and let someone like TC (not really him but someone who has succeeded at all levels) manage the football side and make the hiring decisions.

Sent from my SM-T970 using Tapatalk

"After falling to the Miami Dolphins yesterday in London to extend their winless streak to 21 games (O-6 for the season), the Jacksonville Jaguars and coach Urban Meyer agreed to part ways. The team announced that Daryl Bevell will take the reigns as interim Head Coach with Kyle Shanahan taking over game day offensive play calling duties."

(This post was last modified: 10-10-2021, 04:36 PM by p_rushing.)

(10-10-2021, 04:27 PM)MoJagFan Wrote: Does it seem like he cares about winning? He is loyal to his GMs, Coaches and all the untalented players which is his Achilles heel. It will be sad to suffer this into year 3 and Baalke and Urbz are on the hot seat.

Jags fans are awesome. They have cried about needing more of the die hards but how do you grow them with a talentless roster where a has been gimmick pushed up your jersey sales.
Many are going to give up, not watching but buying tickets. It's just too much now to go to games, in the hot sun, and watch the same stuff year after year.

(10-10-2021, 04:30 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Shad Khan doesn't run this team, he hires people to do it for him. The idea that he does anything more than that is silly.
That is the problem, he hires people he likes and forms a quick relationship with. He doesn't know football and continues to fall for the shiny thing everyone says he should want.

Sent from my SM-T970 using Tapatalk

(10-10-2021, 04:33 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: "After falling to the Miami Dolphins yesterday in London to extend their winless streak to 21 games (O-6 for the season), the Jacksonville Jaguars and coach Urban Meyer agreed to part ways. The team announced that Daryl Bevell will take the reigns as interim Head Coach with Kyle Shanahan taking over game day offensive play calling duties."

We can only pray. Baalke should follow him out, and start looking into what executive to hire to run the team right now. Get a team president in place that understands football.

(10-10-2021, 04:30 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Shad Khan doesn't run this team, he hires people to do it for him. The idea that he does anything more than that is silly.

He is responsible because he hires the wrong people then gives them forever to suck.
[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

(10-10-2021, 04:45 PM)jaguarmvp Wrote:

He is responsible because he hires the wrong people then gives them forever to suck.

I'm not saying he's not, I'm saying blaming him for the football product is missing the mark. He's been willing to spend money and bring in people and players to fix the problems, the only thing wrong is that he's too patient. The people he's hired are letting him and us down.

(10-10-2021, 04:09 PM)jaguarmvp Wrote: 3rd team in NFL history to lose 20 games in a row. We just have not only been bad with Khan as owner but historically bad. Khan should never again talk about ticket sales while this team is this bad. Meyer is clearly the wrong guy but will get years to prove he is not under Khan. Horrible owner!

So we're attacking the owner now? Even though we've replaced the GM, HC and the entirety of the coaching staff except for the OL coach. So we're not going to give the new regime a chance to right the ship?

REALLY!!!

NH3...
"AZANE"

This new regime that had us all flying high just earlier this year now has us all turning on each other.
It's sad....so sad.

I for one am voting with my feet.
And thank goodness I didn't listen to my emotions and buy season tickets this year.

After the drama of past coaches during Khan's ownership ....what the heck is the answer?
"Stay tight, stay close. Great things are going to continue to happen for this football team."  - Doug Peterson

(This post was last modified: 10-10-2021, 05:55 PM by Eric1. Edited 1 time in total.)

(10-10-2021, 05:51 PM)Mowerguy Wrote: This new regime that had us all flying high just earlier this year now has us all turning on each other.
It's sad....so sad.

I for one am voting with my feet.
And thank goodness I didn't listen to my emotions and buy season tickets this year.

After the drama of past coaches during Khan's ownership ....what the heck is the answer?

I wouldn't say it had all of us flying high earlier in the year (besides getting Lawrence of course). Some of us seen this [BLEEP] show coming/happening from the very start.

(This post was last modified: 10-10-2021, 06:00 PM by jvillejagsn1.)

(10-10-2021, 04:33 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: "After falling to the Miami Dolphins yesterday in London to extend their winless streak to 21 games (O-6 for the season), the Jacksonville Jaguars and coach Urban Meyer agreed to part ways. The team announced that Daryl Bevell will take the reigns as interim Head Coach with Kyle Shanahan taking over game day offensive play calling duties."

If we lose to Miami, we could lose every game this year. But I’d like to see bevell gone too. I know that’s easier said than done because who do we place them with. But I’m done with these two right now.
Let's Get Em!!!! Go Jags!