Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Jags first win

I'm saying, here and now, We will win in London count on it!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

For best mental health practices, it’s best to count on losing and being surprised by a win.

(10-11-2021, 06:58 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: For best mental health practices, it’s best to count on losing and being surprised by a win.

Lol, I have to remind myself of this every single week.

(This post was last modified: 10-12-2021, 03:47 PM by snowwolf776. Edited 2 times in total.)

jags first win this season will be Never. its not going to happen.  Might as well book 0-17 first team in nfl history. Jags are going to make lots of history this season,but on the bad side.

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

(10-11-2021, 06:58 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: For best mental health practices, it’s best to count on losing and being surprised by a win.

Excellent advice.  

Factor in about a 90-95% chance of losing and 75% chance of not even covering the spread and you're a lot less disappointed.

Yeah I think if we don’t win this weekend, then breaking the streak becomes really likely. Crazy.

(10-11-2021, 08:36 AM)Newton Wrote: Yeah I think if we don’t win this weekend, then breaking the streak becomes really likely. Crazy.
After Miami, they play:
the Wilson-less Seahawks in Seattle (most likely a loss just because of the west coast factor)
Bills (LOL)
@Indy (Meh. Not sure)
49ers (Shannahan probably dials something up)
Falcons (they're playing better)
Rams (LOL)

Not. Looking. Good.

optomistic pessimism! works every time.

I would advise as others have, to temper your expectations

Urban Meyer beating Flores? I doubt it
"Treyvon Wallet is elite run defender and better overall than Aidan Hutchinson" 11/11/23

(10-11-2021, 06:39 AM)seacoast Wrote: I'm saying, here and now, We will win in London count on it!

I noticed that you didn't place a specific year on your prediction.  I agree.  We will win in London at some point in time.

#becausejaguars

They will win in London and continue to screw the people of Jacksonville that want to see a win

Sent from my SM-T970 using Tapatalk

(10-11-2021, 08:17 AM)navyjagfan Wrote:

Excellent advice.  

Factor in about a 90-95 91% chance of losing and 75 91% chance of not even covering the spread and you're a lot less disappointed.
FTFY
Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

The Jagwads are not beating the FIns. We are the worse team in the league, time to embrace it!
[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

This could definitely be the week that breaks the streak:

https://twitter.com/MikeClayNFL/status/1...1264737295

(10-11-2021, 11:29 AM)Upper Wrote: This could definitely be the week that breaks the streak:

Wow. That's with only 4 losses too which means they're getting beat by an average of almost 19 a game.

I won't be able to watch the game this week because I'll be golfing so if they win, guess I gotta golf every Sunday now.

(10-11-2021, 11:31 AM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(10-11-2021, 11:29 AM)Upper Wrote: This could definitely be the week that breaks the streak:

Wow. That's with only 4 losses too which means they're getting beat by an average of almost 19 a game.

I won't be able to watch the game this week because I'll be golfing so if they win, guess I gotta golf every Sunday now.

They lost by 30 points yesterday to Tampa and 35 to the Bills earlier this year, gross numbers aren't telling the whole story. The only lost by 3 to the Ray-duhs too.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(10-11-2021, 08:39 AM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(10-11-2021, 08:36 AM)Newton Wrote: Yeah I think if we don’t win this weekend, then breaking the streak becomes really likely. Crazy.
After Miami, they play:
the Wilson-less Seahawks in Seattle (most likely a loss just because of the west coast factor)
Bills (LOL)
@Indy (Meh. Not sure)
Rams (LOL)

Not. Looking. Good.

Miami, the Texans again and the Jets still to go this year.  Those are reasonable chances and there's still Indy twice, the Titans again and the Pats for longer shots at victory.

Pessimism is never a winning mental health strategy.  Instead set better goals.  TLaw improvement is a good one to hang your hat on.  The guy is getting better every week and his fate is Jax's fate.  So watch him get better and think of pretty flowers.

(10-11-2021, 08:39 AM)Cleatwood Wrote:
After Miami, they play:
Bills (LOL)
@Indy (Meh. Not sure)
Rams (LOL)

Not. Looking. Good.

Even if we lose to Miami, 4 of the next 5 games are against teams who currently have losing records.  I think there's a good chance we win one of them.

Next week fo sho