Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Jags vs Dolphins Score predicitions? Will Shad stay the course?

(This post was last modified: 10-11-2021, 11:38 AM by jaguarmvp. Edited 1 time in total.)

I got the Dolphins winning this game 34-19 

Will Shad Stay the course?  4 out of 5 games this season have been Double Digit losses.  It is not even a competitive team.  When you consider the resources they had this year this is inexcusable. Despite that, Khan has a history of giving his people way too much time.  We could get blown out 52-0 in London and Meyer keeps his job.  The only exception is if Meyer does something really dumb again.   The team is ill prepared to play every week combined with a very bad game plan.   My worse case scenario is that we go ahead and get the #1 pick again and Khan lets this current Regime screw up another draft.
[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

27-21 Dolphins
"Treyvon Wallet is elite run defender and better overall than Aidan Hutchinson" 11/11/23

Jags win this game BIG!!!! 42-10. The Marino curse if finally broken. BOOM!!
Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

(10-11-2021, 11:34 AM)Jagwired Wrote: Jags win this game BIG!!!! 42-10. The Marino curse if finally broken. BOOM!!

This confirms the loss.  Every time he says this we lose!

I think this should be the game that gets Meyer fired if we lose

(10-11-2021, 11:35 AM)jaguarmvp Wrote:
(10-11-2021, 11:34 AM)Jagwired Wrote: Jags win this game BIG!!!! 42-10. The Marino curse if finally broken. BOOM!!

Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

Before I read news that Tua will probably be back this week, I would have given the Jags a slight shot of winning.

Now it’s completely gone. I think we play close as we always seem to do in London.

Dolphins 30, Jaguars 21 (we can’t get past 21 we are cursed)

32-17 fins.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(This post was last modified: 10-11-2021, 12:07 PM by High Octane.)

(10-11-2021, 11:36 AM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: I think this should be the game that gets Meyer fired if we lose

Let him stay behind without the team after this game. Nobody will mind.

Dolphins 24
Jaguars 14

(10-11-2021, 11:41 AM)SamusAranX Wrote: Before I read news that Tua will probably be back this week, I would have given the Jags a slight shot of winning.

Now it’s completely gone. I think we play close as we always seem to do in London.

Dolphins 30, Jaguars 21 (we can’t get past 21 we are cursed)

Is it weird that I think we actually have a better chance to beat them with Tua starting instead of Brissett?

I think the Jags will actually win this game, just because it’s in London and the refs will limit the flags, because the league wants the team out of Jax.

We also have a history of absolutely terrorizing Jacoby Brisset.

I say Jags win 35-32

(10-11-2021, 11:41 AM)SamusAranX Wrote: Before I read news that Tua will probably be back this week, I would have given the Jags a slight shot of winning.

Brissett has looked better than Tua has this year.  Not sure this makes a difference and if anything could be to our benefit.  

Dolphins arent all that good.  I think this game is 50/50.  If we play the way we did against the Cardinals and Bengals I think we win.  If we win the turnover battle I think we win.  I don't think we need to play a perfect game to win this.

(This post was last modified: 10-11-2021, 12:19 PM by nejagsfan.)

(10-11-2021, 11:36 AM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: I think this should be the game that gets Meyer fired if we lose

(10-11-2021, 12:18 PM)nejagsfan Wrote:

Wallbash

Gotta win this one. Need to break the streak before we own futility.

Jags 20
Dolphins 21

Lose because of a missed extra point and another week with no field goals.
The Khan Years

Patience, Persistence, and Piss Poor General Managers.

(10-11-2021, 12:09 PM)Talented Kalamari Wrote: I think the Jags will actually win this game, just because it’s in London and the refs will limit the flags, because the league wants the team out of Jax.

We also have a history of absolutely terrorizing Jacoby Brisset.

I say Jags win 35-32

Fun fact:  Jags haven't won in London since 2017

(10-11-2021, 11:35 AM)jaguarmvp Wrote:

Oh my!!  How have we not put two and two together yet?  Jagwired has jinxed us like 20 straight times now!!!

Maybe he won't get on the team plane and gets left in London

[Image: 4PHBXaN.jpg]

(10-11-2021, 01:35 PM)jaguarmvp Wrote: [Image: 4PHBXaN.jpg]

If Urban understood adult people he may have realized that Lambo's ugly divorce was bothering him and invested in another kicker... or at least... ya know... talked to him about it, maybe got him a sports pshrink.

(10-11-2021, 01:42 PM)TrivialPursuit Wrote:
(10-11-2021, 01:35 PM)jaguarmvp Wrote: [Image: 4PHBXaN.jpg]

If Urban understood adult people he may have realized that Lambo's ugly divorce was bothering him and invested in another kicker... or at least... ya know... talked to him about it, maybe got him a sports pshrink.
Hooray we did it
The Khan Years

Patience, Persistence, and Piss Poor General Managers.

This guarantees we will lose.  The Jags will not win again until Jagwired predicts a Jags loss.