Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Jags vs Dolphins Score predicitions? Will Shad stay the course?

(10-11-2021, 01:25 PM)scottyg Wrote:
(10-11-2021, 11:35 AM)jaguarmvp Wrote: This confirms the loss.  Every time he says this we lose!

Oh my!!  How have we not put two and two together yet?  Jagwired has jinxed us like 20 straight times now!!!

(10-11-2021, 02:04 PM)navyjagfan Wrote:
(10-11-2021, 11:34 AM)Jagwired Wrote: Jags win this game BIG!!!! 42-10. The Marino curse if finally broken. BOOM!!

This guarantees we will lose.  The Jags will not win again until Jagwired predicts a Jags loss.

Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

We finally get our win because of London and the NFL script writers are satisfied that we got to the 20 game milestone of losses.

20 - 16 Jags.

(This post was last modified: 10-11-2021, 04:24 PM by snowwolf776. Edited 1 time in total.)

another fun fact. Jags haven't had a back to back winning seasons since the 1990's.

1997   W11- L  5        1998  W 11-  L  5         1999  W.  14-L 2

no one on this board is causeing jags to lose. Jags flat out suck, and the nfl ,and refs want jags to go 0-17.

oh forgot the score.    Dolphins   34  Jags 10

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

Dolphins 27
Jags 23

Khan will change nothing. No matter how much Urban loses, he will be here for at least a season and a half.

Phins 20 JAGURAS 19

Phins get a late TD to sneak away with a V. Jags score 3 TD, but horrendous kicking does us in again.

(This post was last modified: 10-11-2021, 05:36 PM by StroudCrowd1.)

I don't even know who the QB for Miami is. But this game he looks like Joe Montana in his prime.

Tua is supposed to be back so we're definitely going to lose in London. The only real hope there was if Jacoby Brissett played. Jags aren't good enough to win against any starting QB in the NFL>.

(10-11-2021, 07:23 PM)navyjagfan Wrote: Tua is supposed to be back so we're definitely going to lose in London.  The only real hope there was if Jacoby Brissett played.  Jags aren't good enough to win against any starting QB in the NFL>.

You say that like Tua is good lol. Gesicki is my biggest fear

Dolphins have nothing that scares me. James Robinson really should be in for a big game, the Dolphins won't be able to stop him as they average giving up 4.4 ypc. Jags right now have the #2 rushing offense in the league in ypc at 5.3. The recipe is there to win, run the ball and control the clock. However, Urban could stop JROB as he did in the tacks game. We win this one barring self inflicted reasons.

(10-12-2021, 01:07 PM)The_Franchise_QB Wrote: Dolphins have nothing that scares me. James Robinson really should be in for a big game, the Dolphins won't be able to stop him as they average giving up 4.4 ypc.  Jags right now have the #2 rushing offense in the league in ypc at 5.3. The recipe is there to win, run the ball and control the clock. However, Urban could stop JROB as he did in the tacks game.  We win this one barring self inflicted reasons.

Jags could have two or three wins if they knew they had James Robinson on their team.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(10-12-2021, 01:20 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(10-12-2021, 01:07 PM)The_Franchise_QB Wrote: Dolphins have nothing that scares me. James Robinson really should be in for a big game, the Dolphins won't be able to stop him as they average giving up 4.4 ypc.  Jags right now have the #2 rushing offense in the league in ypc at 5.3. The recipe is there to win, run the ball and control the clock. However, Urban could stop JROB as he did in the tacks game.  We win this one barring self inflicted reasons.

Jags could have two or three wins if they knew they had James Robinson on their team.

100% agree. Urban I hope is preaching to own TOP, as we have been getting better weekly. Weeks 1-5 opponents TOP: 35, 38, 33, 31, 31. Our defense is awful, Bevell and Urban need to figure out a way to dominate with JROB and leave our D on the sideline. It lines up against the Fins, just have to go out and do it.

I have predicted Jags to lose in every game thus far. However, I predict the Jags get their first win against the Phins 27-24, in OT.

Jags get their first win. 26 to 17. One missed xp stops it from being 27-17.

The better run game, and quarterback win this game. Jags 29 Phins 23

(10-12-2021, 03:23 PM)Olive Wrote: The better run game, and quarterback win this game.  Jags 29 Phins 23

You are forgetting the X factor.

Jags have worse coaches who call worse game plans.  Robinson gets 10 carries while Trevor throws it 50 times.  Phins win due to poor game plan and stupid coaching decisions.
[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

We should win but we'll lose. It's just how we roll. I think it may be close though.
I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.

(This post was last modified: 10-12-2021, 05:58 PM by Flagler Jagsfan. Edited 1 time in total.)

Let's go J.J.'s !

Jags fired up to play in front of the Brits. Team eliminates stupid mistakes.

Jags 28
Dolphins 20

29-24 Jags

Closest game yet.

30-28
Phins on a GW FG

(10-12-2021, 06:31 PM)Kane Wrote: Closest game yet.

30-28
Phins on a GW FG

Yeah, a Jags FG that misses wide Wright.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato