Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Jags vs Dolphins Score predicitions? Will Shad stay the course?

Robinson has 200 yards for 15 carries the first half. Then gest 2 carries for 20 yards the second half. The second half is where we lose big.
[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

24-10 jags
"it's only smellz"

- Rocco Siffredi

Anything as long as we win

Are the Dolphins as good as last year on defense?

We've had pretty good success in the past against Brissett with the Colts. Tua starting probably increases our chances even more. However, Miami is better on D than we are on O. I think its somewhere in the 24-20 range, Fins winning. We miss a FG and an XP.
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

I'm going out on a limb and predicting a Jags win by a score of 23-20, as a result of a last-second, game-winning field goal!
[Image: pqk1i5F.jpg]

(10-14-2021, 06:45 AM)Portofino43 Wrote: I'm going out on a limb and predicting a Jags win by a score of 23-20, as a result of a last-second, game-winning field goal!

I would be happy to agree with this except we have no one on the roster capable of achieving such a feat.

Don’t care about the score, I just know the losing streak increases to 21

Curtis Dvorak on the radio saying regardless or what they say, not one single player or coach likes to play in London. It’s a grind with the time change.

(10-14-2021, 07:55 AM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(10-14-2021, 06:45 AM)Portofino43 Wrote: I'm going out on a limb and predicting a Jags win by a score of 23-20, as a result of a last-second, game-winning field goal!

I would be happy to agree with this except we have no one on the roster capable of achieving such a feat.

HOW DARE YOU BESMIRCH THE NAME OF LOGAN COOKE

(10-14-2021, 08:44 AM)Mikey Wrote:
(10-14-2021, 07:55 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: I would be happy to agree with this except we have no one on the roster capable of achieving such a feat.

HOW DARE YOU BESMIRCH THE NAME OF LOGAN COOKE

We’re almost to that point.

Aldrick Rosas got cut last week. Why on Earth isn't he back here already?
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Close game, goes either way. 23-21

I'm going with a Jags win, 24-21.
[Image: badbaalke.jpg]

(This post was last modified: 10-14-2021, 03:56 PM by rpr52121.)

T 32-32.

(Weird score total because both teams miss multiple XP's/Kicks)

(10-11-2021, 02:04 PM)navyjagfan Wrote:
(10-11-2021, 11:34 AM)Jagwired Wrote: Jags win this game BIG!!!! 42-10. The Marino curse if finally broken. BOOM!!

This guarantees we will lose.  The Jags will not win again until Jagwired predicts a Jags loss.

Has Jagwired ever predicted a Jags loss?

With jack out don’t see how anyone can pick us now

(10-14-2021, 04:11 PM)SamusAranX Wrote: With jack out don’t see how anyone can pick us now

[Image: 5n7fw3.jpg]
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

I still don't think jags win sunday,but with Jack being out team has to play even harder as a team.   oppents don't have to worry about Myles so other players might really step up.

Rember its a team game,and with jack out  team might surpise us. We have seen teams win before when top players are out. I'm just saying. I still think jags lose though.

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

Myles Jack has not been very good, losing him might be an improvement.