Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Jags vs Dolphins Score predicitions? Will Shad stay the course?

(10-14-2021, 04:11 PM)SamusAranX Wrote: With jack out don’t see how anyone can pick us now

Because Jack hasn't really been playing all that well the past two weeks and Quarterman doesn't suck.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(10-14-2021, 04:19 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(10-14-2021, 04:11 PM)SamusAranX Wrote: With jack out don’t see how anyone can pick us now

[Image: 5n7fw3.jpg]

flawless deployment.

this should be our best chance at a victory yet. That said, when you have lost 20 in a row, it’s hard to predict a win.

(10-14-2021, 03:30 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: https://twitter.com/jordandelugo/status/...90948?s=20

https://twitter.com/jordandelugo/status/...90948?s=20

I guess we get to see Quarterman this week

Will be interesting to see who gets the start in place of Jack. Dakota Allen came into the game when Jack went out. Then he got nicked up and that's when Shaq and/or Chapelle Russell got into the game.

Every time I predict a win, we lose. Every time I predict a loss, we also lose.

Jaguars 24 - 24 Dolphins

Got to be worth a try...

(10-15-2021, 02:21 AM)iapetus Wrote: Every time I predict a win, we lose. Every time I predict a loss, we also lose.

Jaguars 24 - 24 Dolphins

Got to be worth a try...

Hey now. Predicting Ties is my shtick.

Lambo traveled with the team. This is make or break for him. He will either have a job Monday or not.

(10-15-2021, 03:40 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: Lambo traveled with the team. This is make or break for him. He will either have a job Monday or not.

Rosas and Parkey should be on speed dial.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(10-15-2021, 03:40 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: Lambo traveled with the team. This is make or break for him. He will either have a job Monday or not.

I thought I read they took both kickers with them.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

I think Trevor will have his best game yet, we’ll finish +2 in the turnover margin, and actually win. Tua is terrible. 38-24 Jags.

(10-15-2021, 04:07 PM)RicoTx Wrote:

I thought I read they took both kickers with them.

They did but if they play Wright then another player has to be moved down to the PS. That’s not ideal for someone of his caliber. If Lambo plays and his woes continue, he’s gone. He’s not eligible and too expensive to move down to the PS. 

They attempted to explain it on 1010. For London games, teams are allowed to bring along two players from the practice squad. Since Wright has already played in two games, he either has to be made full active if he plays in another game, or sent back down if he doesn’t. In other words, they’re seeing how Lambo performs in practice before the game to make a decision on which one plays. 

Or something. I was attempting to work and listen at the same time.

(This post was last modified: 10-15-2021, 05:16 PM by jaguarmvp.)

(10-15-2021, 02:21 AM)iapetus Wrote: Every time I predict a win, we lose. Every time I predict a loss, we also lose.

Jaguars 24 - 24 Dolphins

Got to be worth a try...

If we did tie, would that qualify for breaking the losing streak?

(10-15-2021, 04:18 PM)JeepJag Wrote: I think Trevor will have his best game yet, we’ll finish +2 in the turnover margin, and actually win. Tua is terrible. 38-24 Jags.

I laugh when I hear things like Tua is terrible or HOuston is terrible.  While true but also the Jaguars are terrible.
[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

(10-15-2021, 05:14 PM)jaguarmvp Wrote:

Jaguars 24 - 24 Dolphins

Got to be worth a try...

If we did tie, would that qualify for breaking the losing streak?

(10-15-2021, 04:18 PM)JeepJag Wrote: I think Trevor will have his best game yet, we’ll finish +2 in the turnover margin, and actually win. Tua is terrible. 38-24 Jags.

I laugh when I hear things like Tua is terrible or HOuston is terrible.  While true but also the Jaguars are terrible.

Of course a tie breaks the losing streak - it's not a loss.

(10-15-2021, 10:09 PM)navyjagfan Wrote:
(10-15-2021, 05:14 PM)jaguarmvp Wrote: If we did tie, would that qualify for breaking the losing streak?

True but it's not a win either.  Chicken or the egg?
[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

(10-16-2021, 12:19 AM)jaguarmvp Wrote:
(10-15-2021, 10:09 PM)navyjagfan Wrote: Of course a tie breaks the losing streak - it's not a loss.

True but it's not a win either.  Chicken or the egg?

A not loss breaks the streak of losses.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Jaguars 24 - 24 Dolphins

Got to be worth a try...

Haha. Reverse jinx jinx reverse

Had a conversation with a long time fins fan yesterday. I asked him who he thought would win. He picked the Jags. I said, "Have you seen the Jags play this year?" He said, "Have you seen Miami?"

Good point. I'm picking the Jags by a slender margin, 21-20.
I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.

(This post was last modified: 10-16-2021, 07:31 AM by Bullseye.)

(10-15-2021, 10:09 PM)navyjagfan Wrote:
(10-15-2021, 05:14 PM)jaguarmvp Wrote: If we did tie, would that qualify for breaking the losing streak?

Yes, but it would still be a winless streak.

(10-16-2021, 04:45 AM)Jag88 Wrote:

Jaguars 24 - 24 Dolphins

Got to be worth a try...

Haha. Reverse jinx jinx reverse

I am with ya buddy.

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

So Fins have the worst OLine in football, no Howard, no Parker, no Fuller, Tuas first game back from injury, and it’s in London…..

If the Jags can’t win this game…..

38-17 jax