Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Blake Bortles working out for Seahawks

https://twitter.com/pfrumors/status/1448...g1IvA&s=19

Love to see him get signed so that we can win we play the Seahawks in a couple weeks

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

We should of held on to Gardner a little longer, probably could of gotten a 5th

The Boat gonna run roughshad all over the Jags!!! #BecauseJaguars!!!! lol

(10-12-2021, 06:10 PM)Flagler Jagsfan Wrote: Love to see him get signed so that we can win we play the Seahawks in a couple weeks

Blake would light up our D.  Heck, even Gabbert lit us up after leaving.

(This post was last modified: 10-17-2021, 11:55 PM by NewJagsCity.)

Geno Smith looking pretty good on SNF. prob don't need Bortles
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

(This post was last modified: 10-19-2021, 07:09 PM by JagFanatic24. Edited 1 time in total.)

It’s crazy how many former Jaguar QB’s fell outta the league once we cut them.

Leftwich, Gabbert, Bortles, Garrard (Miami) I feel like I’m missing one.

I feel like Minshew will hang around the league as a backup for a while.

(10-19-2021, 07:08 PM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: It’s crazy how many former Jaguar QB’s fell outta the league once we cut them.

HuH? 

Byron was in the league for 5 years after the Jags and Gabbert is going on his 8th year since leaving.

(10-19-2021, 07:11 PM)NYC4jags Wrote:
(10-19-2021, 07:08 PM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: It’s crazy how many former Jaguar QB’s fell outta the league once we cut them.

HuH? 

Byron was in the league for 5 years after the Jags and Gabbert is going on his 8th year since leaving.

Not to mention, didn't we actually CUT Mark Brunell?

What IS amazing is how many former Jags QBs have won Super Bowls as backup on another team.  Leftwich with Pittsburgh, Brunell with New Orleans, Gabbert with Tampa, Rob Johnson with the Giants (I think).  Oh, and of course, Chad Henne with KC.

(10-19-2021, 07:57 PM)anonymous2112 Wrote:
(10-19-2021, 07:11 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: HuH? 

Not to mention, didn't we actually CUT Mark Brunell?

What IS amazing is how many former Jags QBs have won Super Bowls as backup on another team.  Leftwich with Pittsburgh, Brunell with New Orleans, Gabbert with Tampa, Rob Johnson with the Giants (I think).  Oh, and of course, Chad Henne with KC.

Wow. 
Yes, good memory!

(10-19-2021, 07:57 PM)anonymous2112 Wrote: Not to mention, didn't we actually CUT Mark Brunell?

We should add these guys to our Pride of the Jaguars as SB winning QBs. Obviously Brunell is already there so we can add his name 2x.

they don't fall out of the league, they serve as backups. (See also Foles, Nick; Glennon, Mike; Chenne.)

a couple of em even got rings from their times outside of Duval, so good on them.

It's crazy how many Jaguar fans don't know what the Hell they are talking about.

Break Bottles

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]

Aaaaaand they went with Jacob Eason instead it seems. No love for Cam or Bottles...

Or Kap!! Lulz

Luton is on the Seahawks PS as well.

(02-23-2022, 09:40 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: https://twitter.com/NFLonCBS/status/1496...h26Mpivswg

He could always run and chose the times to do so well.  Throwing decisions on the other hand.......................
When you get into the endzone, act like you've been there before.

(02-25-2022, 01:05 PM)Sneakers Wrote:
(02-23-2022, 09:40 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: https://twitter.com/NFLonCBS/status/1496...h26Mpivswg

He could always run and chose the times to do so well.  Throwing decisions on the other hand.......................

Man, I disagree.  I thought he could have and should have run more.  I think staying in the pocket was drummed into his head too much.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

(02-25-2022, 01:28 PM)RicoTx Wrote:
(02-25-2022, 01:05 PM)Sneakers Wrote: He could always run and chose the times to do so well.  Throwing decisions on the other hand.......................

Man, I disagree.  I thought he could have and should have run more.  I think staying in the pocket was drummed into his head too much.

Same, I wish he/they would have used his legs more often.

(02-25-2022, 01:28 PM)RicoTx Wrote:
(02-25-2022, 01:05 PM)Sneakers Wrote: He could always run and chose the times to do so well.  Throwing decisions on the other hand.......................

Oh, I thought he should have run more, lots more.  Why not with the numbers he put up?  He never was or would be a pocket passer.  But remember who was coaching him.
When you get into the endzone, act like you've been there before.