Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Jack out

He won’t make the London trip due to a back injury. In the last game Jack played 53% of the defensive snaps.

Hmm

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 10-15-2021, 08:12 AM by homebiscuit. Edited 1 time in total.)

He has an oblique injury. What’s the mystery?

It was obvious on TV that he was injured during the game and then I saw Dakota Allen playing instead.

Time for Shaq to see what he has in him.

He played really well last year. This year not so much.
Respect the game.  Play with a sense of urgency. 

1.)  Take care of the ball.  Win the turnover battle.

2.)  It's all about 3rd down.  Win on 3rd down to win the game.

3.) Playmakers make plays.  The only reason that you put your uniform on is to make plays. In order to EARN your paycheck, you must make plays.  

Jack wasn't even that good last year. He had a hot 3 game stretch to start the year and then was his average to below average old self for the majority of the season.

(10-15-2021, 12:36 PM)jagsfan06 Wrote: He played really well last year. This year not so much.

Yes, he was one of the best LBs in the league last year.  He's looked slow and hurt pretty much all year.  Can't wait to see Quarterman though

This title had so much potential.

Jack has stunk this year so far
[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

Could this be Jack’s last season in Jax? We got lucky on draft day when he fell to the 2nd round. That knee has not been an issue but his play on the field has at times.

(10-15-2021, 08:17 PM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: Could this be Jack’s last season in Jax? We got lucky on draft day when he fell to the 2nd round. That knee has not been an issue but his play on the field has at times.

Every season could be the last with us. Our talent retention hasn't worked and we'll his play has been meh so there is that going.
The Khan Years

Patience, Persistence, and Piss Poor General Managers.

(10-15-2021, 08:17 PM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: Could this be Jack’s last season in Jax? We got lucky on draft day when he fell to the 2nd round. That knee has not been an issue but his play on the field has at times.

I think so, unless we start showing potential to be a contender next season but that's unlikely

Jack has really taken a step back.  Not sure if he's been hurt all year, or just playing out of position as an ILB in a 3-4 alignment.  

Not worth his salary cap hit at this juncture.

Jack off this weekend.

I think some 4-3 team needing an OLB, would be willing to trade for his services. He is a very good player in that type of a role, but as a 3-4 ILB, he's lost. We need to be actively shopping this guy at the end of the season, if not sooner. I'd put feelers out there now to gauge what kind of trade interest we'd get. We need to get something in exchange for him.

(10-16-2021, 12:32 AM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote:

I think some 4-3 team needing an OLB, would be willing to trade for his services. He is a very good player in that type of a role, but as a 3-4 ILB, he's lost. We need to be actively shopping this guy at the end of the season, if not sooner. I'd put feelers out there now to gauge what kind of trade interest we'd get. We need to get something in exchange for him.

Agree that he is a 4-3 OLB. Respectfully disagree with trading him.

If Meyer is out, for whatever reason(s), then Cullen almost certainly goes too. What HC comes in? What DC comes in? Maybe a 4-3 guy? You guys see where I’m going with this. Before moving good players that don’t fit the current scheme this team needs quality and stability with a HC and GM.

(10-16-2021, 12:32 AM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote:

I agree we need to shop him. What would he bring ?

3rd and 5th?

Do not trade jack. Dumb idea. We need him. On a side note, would there be any chance in involving him in some blitzes? I would love to see him attacking the offense more often

(10-15-2021, 11:18 PM)Jaguarmeister Wrote: Jack off this weekend.

There it is…. Was scrolling waiting for this to pop up… well done

(10-19-2021, 02:44 AM)Jag88 Wrote: Do not trade jack. Dumb idea. We need him. On a side note, would there be any chance in involving him in some blitzes? I would love to see him attacking the offense more often

LOL we need him? On the bench maybe
"Treyvon Wallet is elite run defender and better overall than Aidan Hutchinson" 11/11/23