Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
*** Official Game Thread - Week 6 phins @ Jags***

Here we go. Last chance for a win this year.

Thoughts, commentary, and snark to follow.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Another fun fact:

The Jaguars have tied the 1980 Colts with 20 straight Games allowing 23+ Points. If the Jaguars allow over 23 points we will own another NFL record. Jaguars are breaking records just not the kind you want to break.
[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

Hopefully when i wake up tommorow morn we will have the win

It's Game Day Morning Jaguar Fans. W/Jack out for this game I'm excited to see how the D plays in his absence. The TE group is also a concern but a good one. Hopefully our new additions are up to speed w/respect to the playbook so that they can play faster. I'm excited for today's game and definately hoping for our first 2021 win.

Time Will Tell.

NH3...
"AZANE"

Up way too early on a Sunday due to travel. Just landed in Jax. Anyone know of any watch parties today at breweries or sports bars that are opening early?

I think the roster is capable of a win today. We'll see if the staff is capable of steering them to it. Low expectations on that from me unfortunately.

(10-17-2021, 07:34 AM)NYC4jags Wrote: https://twitter.com/JohnReid64/status/14...00256?s=20

If I interpret correctly what was being explained on 1010 Friday, this means Lambo is gone. Having two kickers on the active roster is senseless. Lambo apparently wasn’t showing any progress during practice in London so he’s cut and Wright is now the game kicker.

God help us.

(10-17-2021, 07:44 AM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(10-17-2021, 07:34 AM)NYC4jags Wrote: https://twitter.com/JohnReid64/status/14...00256?s=20

If I interpret correctly what was being explained on 1010 Friday, this means Lambo is gone. Having two kickers on the active roster is senseless. Lambo apparently wasn’t showing any progress during practice in London so he’s cut and Wright is now the game kicker.

God help us.

Lambo has broken down like this team
[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

Almost game time. Less than 2 hours away. Even though we suck so far this year, I'm as excited as ever to see what happens. Go jags baby! Cheers to everyone.

(10-17-2021, 07:45 AM)jaguarmvp Wrote:
(10-17-2021, 07:44 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: If I interpret correctly what was being explained on 1010 Friday, this means Lambo is gone. Having two kickers on the active roster is senseless. Lambo apparently wasn’t showing any progress during practice in London so he’s cut and Wright is now the game kicker.

God help us.

Lambo has broken down like this team

The team has been broken down. A 1-15 team from the previous season isn’t loaded with talent.

We have two kickers on the 53 Man Roster. The team has decided who's going to be #1 BUT he hasn't been revealed yet. That I know of any way. We'll see.

Time Will Tell.

NH3...
"AZANE"

(This post was last modified: 10-17-2021, 08:12 AM by homebiscuit. Edited 1 time in total.)

Inactives:

https://twitter.com/JohnReid64/status/14...48480?s=20

Lambo and Bryan inactive. Lambo flies back with the team and is cut as soon as wheels down, I bet.

(10-17-2021, 07:44 AM)homebiscuit Wrote:

God help us.

Right... Wright will be handleling kicking duties today and likely in the future.

Time Will Tell.

NH3...
"AZANE"

(This post was last modified: 10-17-2021, 08:19 AM by Jag88. Edited 1 time in total.)

I wonder why tyron johnson is out. I'm confused

Kickers are strange creatures.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

(This post was last modified: 10-17-2021, 08:23 AM by snowwolf776. Edited 1 time in total.)

its that time of the year.   I  guarantee  you in this weeks jags game,

wolfie will miss some if it cause hes in church.

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

(10-17-2021, 08:12 AM)NH3 Wrote:
(10-17-2021, 07:44 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: If I interpret correctly what was being explained on 1010 Friday, this means Lambo is gone. Having two kickers on the active roster is senseless. Lambo apparently wasn’t showing any progress during practice in London so he’s cut and Wright is now the game kicker.

God help us.

Right... Wright will be handleling kicking duties today and likely in the future.

Time Will Tell.

NH3...

It sure was nice when Lambo was automatic. *sigh* We just can’t have nice things.

(10-17-2021, 08:18 AM)Jag88 Wrote: I wonder why tyron johnson is out. I'm confused

So is the guy making these roster decisions.

1st round pick, Taven Bryan on the inactive list today. Is he a healthy scratch? What about Tyson Campbell.