Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
*** Official Game Thread - Week 6 phins @ Jags***

(This post was last modified: 10-17-2021, 08:41 AM by StroudCrowd1. Edited 1 time in total.)

With Myles Jack out today, I expect our defense to look all-pro and swarm to the ball like a pack of wolves..

On paper, we win this game, but the game plan will leave everyone frustrated and scratching thir heads, and we lose. Urban just hasn't shown the ability to have this team ready to play and London won't help that.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(10-17-2021, 08:37 AM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: 1st round pick, Taven Bryan on the inactive list today. Is he a healthy scratch? What about Tyson Campbell.

Bryan sucks, Campbell is hurt.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(This post was last modified: 10-17-2021, 09:09 AM by ChrisJagBoy.)

(10-17-2021, 08:19 AM)snowwolf776 Wrote: its that time of the year.   I  guarantee  you in this weeks jags game,

wolfie will miss some if it cause hes in church.

Ah yes, time to confess your sins of being a filthy jaguar fan!

(10-17-2021, 08:42 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(10-17-2021, 08:37 AM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: 1st round pick, Taven Bryan on the inactive list today. Is he a healthy scratch? What about Tyson Campbell.

Bryan sucks, Campbell is hurt.

The strongest fact I have ever read.

(This post was last modified: 10-17-2021, 09:15 AM by homebiscuit. Edited 1 time in total.)

(10-17-2021, 09:08 AM)ChrisJagBoy Wrote: [quote="snowwolf776" pid="1413806" dateline="1634473151"]
its that time of the year.   I  guarantee  you in this weeks jags game,

That requires an exorcism.

(10-17-2021, 09:14 AM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(10-17-2021, 09:08 AM)ChrisJagBoy Wrote:
(10-17-2021, 08:19 AM)snowwolf776 Wrote: its that time of the year.   I  guarantee  you in this weeks jags game,

That requires an exorcism.
Being a jaguar fan is like gambling. We just keep coming back hoping not to lose.. sure you may win here and there, but in the end we come up short.

At least with an early start time it'll be over soon

(10-17-2021, 09:24 AM)Kane Wrote: At least with an early start time it'll be over soon

People will be drunk by the time the get usually starts lol

(10-17-2021, 09:25 AM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:
(10-17-2021, 09:24 AM)Kane Wrote: At least with an early start time it'll be over soon

People will be drunk by the time the get usually starts lol

I see you're in regular form already.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(10-17-2021, 09:21 AM)ChrisJagBoy Wrote: Being a jaguar fan is like gambling. We just keep coming back hoping not to lose.. sure you may win here and there, but in the end we come up short.

We need Jaguars Anonymous.

"My name is homebiscuit, and I'm a Jaguars fan."

What's the reason for Campbell being out?

Will we defer if we win toss and give up a quick TD to totally deflate the team?

(10-17-2021, 09:21 AM)ChrisJagBoy Wrote: Being a jaguar fan is like gambling. We just keep coming back hoping not to lose.. sure you may win here and there, but in the end we come up short.

More like being in an abusive relationship. Always showing them the love and getting punched in the face for it.

Lets GO!!!!!!

Our anthem never fails to give me goosebumps.

LETS GO JAGS!!!

(10-17-2021, 09:29 AM)enigma Wrote: What's the reason for Campbell being out?

Ankle or hammy, he was hurt last week too.

Ah, nothing better than listening to the Star Spangled Banner sung and respected in the Country that the song taunts.

Dolphins have some key injuries as well. Howard and Parker is out. Yes we need to get JRob involved but with Howard out this is probably the worst pass defense we have faced. They have been getting shredded and the only pass rush that's likely worse than ours

(10-17-2021, 09:33 AM)enigma Wrote: Our anthem never fails to give me goosebumps.

LETS GO JAGS!!!

The flyover by American F-15s is a nice touch.

Defer......SMH

Can we please have rushing the ball with James Robinson the MAIN focus? Then use play action pass after setting it up.

(10-17-2021, 09:31 AM)SeldomRite Wrote:

More like being in an abusive relationship. Always showing them the love and getting punched in the face for it.

And when you wake up and call him out on it half of your family says you're being a bad partner, and he's really not that bad, and you should just be patient and he'll come around and get better.