Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Hooters servers take to TikTok to protest skimpy new shorts

Hooters servers take to TikTok to protest skimpy new shorts

The new Hooters shorts are too revealing and uncomfortable, some servers complain

Several Hooters servers have taken to TikTok complaining about the new shorter shorts some locations have issued as part of their uniforms, with the resounding message that the skimpy articles don't even qualify as shorts and are more like thong skivvies.

https://www.foxbusiness.com/lifestyle/ho...X3H0wGR7AA
Instead of a sign that says "Do Not Disturb" I need one that says "Already Disturbed Proceed With Caution."

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

They are welcome to go work at Applebee's if they are unhappy.

The place is called Hooters, not Cheeks….
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

(10-17-2021, 11:19 AM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: The place is called Hooters, not Cheeks….

Good point. I don't think they're doing themselves any favors by showing more than they already do. It's not like they're considered high brow as it is. Making the girls wear this puts them distinctly in the trash category.

(10-17-2021, 01:28 PM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(10-17-2021, 11:19 AM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: The place is called Hooters, not Cheeks….

Good point. I don't think they're doing themselves any favors by showing more than they already do. It's not like they're considered high brow as it is. Making the girls wear this puts them distinctly in the trash category.

They need to work on their wings instead of the shorts. Back in the day they were the only game around but now wing places are everywhere.
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 10-17-2021, 04:59 PM by Jags.)

Urbs: “great win guys! I’ll take you all out to Hooters when we get back in Jax ”

(This post was last modified: 10-18-2021, 07:11 PM by Jags. Edited 1 time in total.)

(10-17-2021, 08:37 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: They are welcome to go work at Applebee's if they are unhappy.

When you see the pics, you can see why some of the girls wouldn’t want to wear them.  It is on the sleazy side.  I can’t fault a woman for not wanting to go “that far”.  I say yes, let them quit.  Ball is in their court.  Everyone is hiring.  Hooters, however needs to hire females, that look a certain way, and willing to dress like a hooker.  Those girls that refuse will be finding jobs a hell of a lot easier than Hooters can fill one.

Not to mention, with all the “awareness “ we see these days, to further sexualize women and hold their jobs over their heads for it is wrong.  Doesn’t matter the side of the aisle you’re one.  Trust me, the less clothes a woman wears I’m all for.  But it doesn’t make it right