Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Phins fan burns new logo gear after loss to the Jags

(This post was last modified: 10-18-2021, 10:34 AM by HURRICANE!!!. Edited 1 time in total.)

From the Phins message board - youtube video clip included.

https://finheaven.com/threads/so-i-burne...ay.369000/

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Ridiculous, dumb and a bit creepy
"Treyvon Wallet is elite run defender and better overall than Aidan Hutchinson" 11/11/23

That’s on par with the the weirdo Bills fans meltdowns when we beat them in the playoffs in 2017.

Dude reminded me of Snowy

Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

He looks like a psychopath.

(This post was last modified: 10-18-2021, 12:26 PM by JagsorDie.)

(10-18-2021, 12:04 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: He looks like a psychopath.

Yeah, you don’t look in mirror and shave that [BLEEP] on your face without having a few screws loose.

Also, Detroit is 0-6… soo  they don’t have the worst record in football.

He sure does!
"Stay tight, stay close. Great things are going to continue to happen for this football team."  - Doug Peterson

wonder if he remembers that the Jags sent Marino off to Retirement in the worse game of his carreer in 1999 haha

Fins fans are also all over social media using Grassy Knoll slow motion action to prove that kickoff ball was touched and how the NFL wanted the jags to win the game. 

The nfl wanting the jags to win a game! Laughing Laughing Laughing
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

(10-18-2021, 11:23 AM)scottyg Wrote: Dude reminded me of Snowy

His dad must be mad!
[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

Looked more like a typical tacks fan to me than a fins fan.
I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.

(10-18-2021, 11:23 AM)scottyg Wrote: Dude reminded me of Snowy

yes  i do hate loseing like everyone else here. yes i was sick of the loseing streak. yes i doubted jags would ever win a game,but that is one thing i will not ever do no matter

how upset i am with Jags. I won't burn the gear at all.

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

(This post was last modified: 10-18-2021, 02:49 PM by NewJagsCity. Edited 2 times in total.)

(10-18-2021, 01:21 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: Fins fans are also all over social media using Grassy Knoll slow motion action to prove that kickoff ball was touched and how the NFL wanted the jags to win the game. 

The Dolphin fan reactions are absurd, but as a bigger point: We now have the latest and greatest 'Generational QB', which I believe is true and who is improving by leaps and bounds every game; we have a high profile coach, for a number of different reasons. We are actually an interesting story now for the NFL, and i think it's clear that we are getting calls now, especially that are QB related, that are going in our favor more often than they use to. TNF football against the Bengals pulled one of the highest ratings that they have had in a while. Everyone loves a 'Worst to First' story, especially if the team has been 'worst' for so long. Not saying the NFL wants us to win, but they wouldn't hate it like they might have in the past. We seem to be less of a joke now nationally, and more of an up-and-coming team that might bear watching. Here's hoping it doesn't get screwed up by bad coaching, injuries, scandal, etc.
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

I was hoping that he would pour more gasoline on that before he lit it just to burn that stupid mustache thing off that he has going on.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

(10-18-2021, 01:21 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: Fins fans are also all over social media using Grassy Knoll slow motion action to prove that kickoff ball was touched and how the NFL wanted the jags to win the game. 

We're Stealin' the Show once again

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0HVQ160TF5U

(This post was last modified: 10-19-2021, 06:40 AM by Jag88. Edited 1 time in total.)

Super funny. I think our jags crazy fan talking about stealing the show is still #1

That dolphin fan said he was from Washington state. That's great passion of him to like the dolphins living up there. He should have put some respect on the jags!

I still remember the year we won like 3 games and at the end of the season all 3 coaches got their walking papers. LOL Wonder if history will repeat itself. Lose to the Jags get fired !!
A new broom always sweeps clean.

(10-19-2021, 08:56 AM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: This is gold

https://finheaven.com/threads/post-game-...946/page-2

I was in Fort Lauderdale over the weekend and the radio sports commentators were all having a meltdown over the loss.  One called the current Dolphins management structure "the worst ever in sports".  It was great to hear about someone else!   Banana
When you get into the endzone, act like you've been there before.