Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Mel Brooks Announces Sequel to One of His Most Beloved Works

I Loved History Of The World Part 1. It was a Very Funny Film.... Roman Red anyone?

Mel Brooks Announces Sequel to One of His Most Beloved Works

It is still good to be the king.

Forty years after the release of his beloved “History of the World, Part I,” actor Mel Brooks has a sequel in the works.

https://www.westernjournal.com/mel-brook...UPP9v3L23E
Instead of a sign that says "Do Not Disturb" I need one that says "Already Disturbed Proceed With Caution."

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

What? No Blazing Saddles Part 2?  Laughing
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

(10-19-2021, 02:06 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: What? No Blazing Saddles Part 2?  Laughing

"The Sheriff is a PANSEXUAL!!"
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

(10-19-2021, 02:31 PM)WingerDinger Wrote:
(10-19-2021, 02:06 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: What? No Blazing Saddles Part 2?  Laughing

"The Sheriff is a PANSEXUAL!!"

"WHAT?!!!"
s
;

;

(This post was last modified: 10-19-2021, 06:57 PM by Jags.)

Loved that movie!!  As a teen, Comedy Central played it here and there.  Like it so much I tried to find “History of the World Pt 2”.  Then I realized it was part of the humor.  One of many  favorite parts of it I remember was when Moses held up three tablets and said “this is the 15” [drops one tablet] “…10 commandments”

Hopefully, this won’t be overly politicized

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

If I recall, Mel Brooks is anti-PC culture. He called it stupid, and a hinderance to comedy. Hopefully, we get to see him going counter culture.

(10-19-2021, 07:39 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: If I recall, Mel Brooks is anti-PC culture. He called it stupid, and a hinderance to comedy. Hopefully, we get to see him going counter culture.

He’s in his 90s. I don’t think he cares.

(10-19-2021, 06:57 PM)Jags Wrote: Loved that movie!!  As a teen, Comedy Central played it here and there.  Like it so much I tried to find “History of the World Pt 2”.  Then I realized it was part of the humor.  One of many  favorite parts of it I remember was when Moses held up three tablets and said “this is the 15” [drops one tablet] “…10 commandments”

Hopefully, this won’t be overly politicized

that, or the humor will be filtered down so much it'll be as edgy as a basketball.

The dude is 95 years old. I kinda hope the joke is that he's been working on the sequel since the first came out, but couldn't find a studio willing to release a 47-hour film.