Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Buffalo may part ways with Roman

I remember when some on here wanted that guy as a head coach.

https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/...3501190144

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Alot of people wanted him here as head coach.

Sort of funny to think about now.

;

;

He'll get a job handy next year. Made Kap and Tyrod Taylor look like legit NFL QBs. One of the slowest play callers ever to grace the NFL though.

Rex Ryan is feeling the heat for sure.

2 games in? Wow. Buffalo looked terrible last night on both sides of the ball outside of two deep bombs.

They said on 1010 earlier he has been fired.

<div><a class="" href='https://twitter.com/FOXSports'>FOX Sports</a> [Image: VerifiedTwitter_Icon.png]<a class="" href='https://twitter.com/FOXSports'>@FOXSports</a> [Image: RetweetIcon.gif]<span> Retweeted by <span>FOX Sports: NFL</span></span>
Buffalo Bills fire their offensive coordinator after scoring 31 points on the Jets. foxs.pt/2cuKKeI
</div>
Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

Oh good. The League's first Dumpster Fire has arrived.

I'm trying to make myself more informed and less opinionated.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!

Score 31, give up 37, fire O coordinator, keep brother. Makes total sense for a foot licker like Rexy.

Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

I'd rather have Roman than Gus you know....

Sounds to me like he fired the wrong coordinator...but hey, what do I know?

Have you seen my baseball?

Fired after the second game? Bills will win 5-6 games, maybe.

Might of been fired for the way the Bills ran their 2 minute O last night. They looked like they've never even practiced it. 

(This post was last modified: 09-16-2016, 05:34 PM by Kotite.)

Technically the offense didn't score all of those points, but Rex is toast regardless. JDR burned through plenty of OCs here to buy time.. Anthony Lynn may be an upgrade.
Only a chump boos the home team!

(This post was last modified: 09-16-2016, 05:44 PM by GlockBortles.)

It sucks cause buffalo has a good fanbase. That stadium was fired up last night.

An elite team with a cranking fan base that plays in one of the coldest places during the winter is like textbook nfl legend. They deserve that and Id love to see it.

Their TDs were from 2 bombs, a fumble return by the D, and a late score against prevent.

Take away the couple of big plays and the reality was they struggled putting drives together. Lots of unproductive drives..

Fire dopey Gus now and hire Greg Roman.
Make the Jags Great Again
Blake Bortles......YOU'RE FIRED!
Dave Caldwell.....YOU'RE FIRED!

I can't recall an NFL Coordinator being fired after only 2 games.   What was the entire off-season about for the Bills Offense???

Quote:Fired after the second game? Bills will win 5-6 games, maybe.

Maybe sums it up well.   

Quote:Alot of people wanted him here as head coach.

Sort of funny to think about now.

Wasn't he college teammates with Caldwell or something along those lines? I think that's where the speculation came from.

This exemplifies everything wrong with that front office