Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Buffalo may part ways with Roman

OH, boy. This ought to be fun.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Fire dopey Gus now and hire Greg Roman.
I would love for Khan to fire gus if we go 0-2. 

[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

Rex and whaley are next.

Quote:I would love for Khan to fire gus if we go 0-2.

Roman would be a better HC than Gus. Hell, if the bills end up cleaning house I wouldn't mind firing Gus and hiring Rex Ryan.
Make the Jags Great Again
Blake Bortles......YOU'RE FIRED!
Dave Caldwell.....YOU'RE FIRED!

Quote:Roman would be a better HC than Gus. Hell, if the bills end up cleaning house I wouldn't mind firing Gus and hiring Rex Ryan.
I don't think I'd go as far as wanting Rex. I'd pass on that.

Not to mention he'd been seen at the beaches googly eyeing all those naked feet.

You know Rex isn't going to fire his brother, so I am kind of hoping Arizona and New England both put up 40 burgers on them the next two weeks.

Quote:Fire dopey Gus now and hire Greg Roman.

U always got the funny posts... Can always make me laugh.  Big Grin

You Gotta Be Able To Run Da' Rock~

Quote:I don't think I'd go as far as wanting Rex. I'd pass on that.

Not to mention he'd been seen at the beaches googly eyeing all those naked feet.

It's a proven fact that Rex is a better coach than bobblehead Gus. Rex may be a loudmouth and possibly a sexual deviant, but the man has won playoff games and coached up great defenses in the past. That's a hell of alot more than Gus can say for himself.
Make the Jags Great Again
Blake Bortles......YOU'RE FIRED!
Dave Caldwell.....YOU'RE FIRED!

I don't know what the hell happened with this team but that "dumpster fire" talk may have been a little premature.
Jaguars Fundamentalist

They actually did what we fans always wanted. Fired a coordinator and changed philosophy during season with positive results.

I would pass.  Roman is not the answer for Jacksonville.  

Bleeding Teal since 1995. The Icon Teal Time Radio aka ctjags

#Gojags

(This post was last modified: 10-10-2016, 09:30 AM by Treestone Ice.)

Quote:It sucks cause buffalo has a good fanbase. That stadium was fired up last night.

An elite team with a cranking fan base that plays in one of the coldest places during the winter is like textbook nfl legend. They deserve that and Id love to see it.
I found it more enjoyable to watch those same awful fans experience the pain of watching their team lose 4 straight superbowls. Bills fans aren't the worst, but they're up there.

(This post was last modified: 10-10-2016, 11:31 AM by D6.)

Quote:They actually did what we fans always wanted. Fired a coordinator and changed philosophy during season with positive results.

After the TNF game against the Jets,  I was skeptical the Bills could get things turned around in the near future.  Especially,  with the Cardinals and Patriots as their next opponents,  the missing pieces on the Bills Defense due to injury and suspension,  and Sammy Watkins'  foot injury.    

Rex Ryan and his staff have done a great job in the last 3 games.    Though I would be surprised if the Bills can overtake the Patriots in the AFC East this season as long as Tom Brady remains in the Patriots lineup,   the Bills have put themselves back in the mix for a playoff spot if they can continue to build on their improvements.