Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
We're going to beat Buffalo

Smile  (This post was last modified: 10-26-2021, 10:11 AM by MIJagsFan. Edited 1 time in total.)

I said it, I know its early. But I'm saying it now. :-D

EDIT: 24-17 Jags

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

[Image: giphy.gif?cid=790b7611d727da2a2105dddd19...y.gif&ct=g]
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

[Image: giphy.gif]
"Treyvon Wallet is elite run defender and better overall than Aidan Hutchinson" 11/11/23

Can we think about Seattle first

Don't give something to the buffalo forums this early to laugh about

Pump your Brakes Superman.

NH3...
"AZANE"

(10-26-2021, 09:48 AM)MIJagsFan Wrote: I said it, I know its early. But I'm saying it now. :-D

EDIT: 24-17 Jags

If you are so confident with your prediction, then this is a great time to place a straight up bet on DraftKings.  I'd imagine those odds are somewhere around 5:1, meaning you throw $100 down and your payout is $500 if the Jags win.   Easy Money !!!

There is no way. Josh Allen is gonna tear our secondary apart. He may throw for 350-400 yards and 5 TD's. We still have no pass rush, no one who can defend against the long passes and no one who can cover the opposing TE.

Worst visiting fan base that exists IMO. Drunken Yankee rednecks pukin all over the place, burning [BLEEP] in the parking lots, talking copious amounts of smack to the point that you have to actually smack one of their punk [BLEEP].
Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

(10-26-2021, 11:13 AM)Jagwired Wrote: Worst visiting fan base that exists IMO. Drunken Yankee rednecks pukin all over the place, burning [BLEEP] in the parking lots, talking copious amounts of smack  to the point that you have to actually smack one of their punk [BLEEP].

Worse than Eagles' fans? Philly fans are just violent idiots. It doesn't even matter what sport it is. They're just vile.

(10-26-2021, 11:11 AM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: There is no way. Josh Allen is gonna tear our secondary apart. 

He's ok buy he's no Tyrod Taylor, Teddy Bridgewater or Tua.  Once we get past Gino Smith, I think we'll all be glad that we got that part of the schedule behind us.

(This post was last modified: 10-26-2021, 11:44 AM by jessepeck1213. Edited 1 time in total.)

I live in NY so I've visited all the stadiums in the northeast over the last 10 years. Worst fans I've dealt with are Raven fans and Washington fans. DC was actually much worse than Philadelphia. Buffalo fans are fine. I actually have fun there.

(10-26-2021, 11:30 AM)jessepeck1213 Wrote: I live in NY so I've visited all the stadiums in the northeast Vermont the last 10 years. Worst fans I've dealt with are Raven fans and Washington fans. DC was actually much worse than Philadelphia. Buffalo fans are fine. I actually have fun there.

Well when they came to Jacksonville, they were [BLEEP].  I had been to every home game at the time and they were, by far, the worst.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

(10-26-2021, 11:13 AM)Jagwired Wrote: Worst visiting fan base that exists IMO. Drunken Yankee rednecks pukin all over the place, burning [BLEEP] in the parking lots, talking copious amounts of smack  to the point that you have to actually smack one of their punk [BLEEP].

Bills fans are just weird, in an unbalanced sort of way. They’re loud and obnoxious but aren’t overly aggressive.

Eagles fans, BY FAR, are the worst. They are simply flat out [BLEEP] holes. Every Eagles game I attended here had numerous fights.

(10-26-2021, 11:35 AM)homebiscuit Wrote:

Bills fans are just weird, in an unbalanced sort of way. They’re loud and obnoxious but aren’t overly aggressive.

Eagles fans, BY FAR, are the worst. They are simply flat out [BLEEP] holes. Every Eagles game I attended here had numerous fights.

Um, were you at the playoff game in 2017?  They started a bonfire in the parking lot with tables.  They had a party (hosted by the local wing joint) in the parking lot of a strip mall in Mandarin and the shop owners were scared to leave so they stayed in their stores until the police chased them all off around 1:00am before the game.

I'd have to disagree with you.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

(10-26-2021, 11:41 AM)RicoTx Wrote:
(10-26-2021, 11:35 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: Bills fans are just weird, in an unbalanced sort of way. They’re loud and obnoxious but aren’t overly aggressive.

Um, were you at the playoff game in 2017?  They started a bonfire in the parking lot with tables.  They had a party (hosted by the local wing joint) in the parking lot of a strip mall in Mandarin and the shop owners were scared to leave so they stayed in their stores until the police chased them all off around 1:00am before the game.

Well must have just been some bad apples that traveled. I've been to 4 games in orchard Park and haven't had one person act aggressively towards me or try to fight me. They do like to get wasted though.

(10-26-2021, 11:41 AM)RicoTx Wrote:
(10-26-2021, 11:35 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: Bills fans are just weird, in an unbalanced sort of way. They’re loud and obnoxious but aren’t overly aggressive.

I was, and listened to a Jags fan and Bills fan jaw at each other on the way out. The Bills fans raised hell but they weren’t starting fights like Eagles fans like to do.

My youngest daughter was waitressing then and the establishment where she worked was taken over by Bills fans. She says they were loud but tipped well.

If we have Wingard 40 yards off, we may have a shot.

(10-26-2021, 12:54 PM)Jagulars Wrote: If we have Wingard 40 yards off, we may have a shot.

Word has it that Josh Allen has been spotted in some local Buffalo hospitals in attempt to get Covid so he doesn't have to face Wingard.  It's pretty amazing some the measures some of these QBs like Russell Wilson and Josh Allen are taking to avoid our top 10 safety in the league.

(10-26-2021, 01:34 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote:
(10-26-2021, 12:54 PM)Jagulars Wrote: If we have Wingard 40 yards off, we may have a shot.

Word has it that Josh Allen has been spotted in some local Buffalo hospitals in attempt to get Covid so he doesn't have to face Wingard.  It's pretty amazing some the measures some of these QBs like Russell Wilson and Josh Allen are taking to avoid our top 10 safety in the league.

We all know it's really because he doesn't want to get shown up by the REAL Josh Allen.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato