Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
We're going to beat Buffalo

(11-07-2021, 05:14 PM)MIJagsFan Wrote: Sooooo.......

Well I guess miracles can happen. The Jags D sure acted like it was 2017 today. Did we double our turnovers for the year?

Yes, it's improvement, but it's Blaine Gabbert 2012 level improvement. - Pirkster

http://youtu.be/ouGM3NWpjxk The Home Hypnotist!

http://youtu.be/XQRFkn0Ly3A Media on the Brain Link!

Quote:Peyton must store oxygen in that forehead of his. No way I'd still be alive after all that choking.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Impressive. Most people's first thread like this ends up with the poster disappearing into the bushes ala Homer Simpson meme.

You get to stick around for awhile. Congrats

(11-08-2021, 11:24 AM)Kane Wrote:

Impressive. Most people's first thread like this ends up with the poster disappearing into the bushes ala Homer Simpson meme.

I have been around for awhile, I just don't post a lot because I don't see a real reason to most of the time. On the old boards I posted a few times as well, but under a different name (AlsJagsFan). I also had every intention on coming in here and eating crow if I was wrong. I was just trying to put my prediction out on paper, honestly because I feel that somethings might just be God giving us some information, so I wanted him to get the credit. I built the ARK I was called to build, however sometimes that gets me into trouble cuz sometimes it just my gut thinking it's God :-P. Turns out this time it was God, next time it might be the burritos talking lol. I think the Score predictions was the burritos lol

(This post was last modified: 11-08-2021, 04:29 PM by snowwolf776. Edited 1 time in total.)

(11-08-2021, 11:55 AM)MIJagsFan Wrote:
(11-08-2021, 11:24 AM)Kane Wrote: Impressive. Most people's first thread like this ends up with the poster disappearing into the bushes ala Homer Simpson meme.

I have been around for awhile, I just don't post a lot because I don't see a real reason to most of the time. On the old boards I posted a few times as well, but under a different name (AlsJagsFan). I also had every intention on coming in here and eating crow if I was wrong. I was just trying to put my prediction out on paper, honestly because I feel that somethings might just be God giving us some information, so I wanted him to get the credit. I built the ARK I was called to build, however sometimes that gets me into trouble cuz sometimes it just my gut thinking it's God :-P. Turns out this time it was God, next time it might be the burritos talking lol. I think the Score predictions was the burritos lol

what ever it was,you were one of the few to pick jags to beat bills,its a good thing you didn't bet money on it cause sure enough if you had placed a bet in vegas jags for sure would've  lost.  Never bet money even if your confiedent in your team. it could cost you.

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them.