Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
We're going to beat Buffalo

(This post was last modified: 10-26-2021, 03:09 PM by unf_nashvillian. Edited 1 time in total.)

(10-26-2021, 11:30 AM)jessepeck1213 Wrote: I live in NY so I've visited all the stadiums in the northeast over the last 10 years. Worst fans I've dealt with are Raven fans and Washington fans. DC was actually much worse than Philadelphia. Buffalo fans are fine. I actually have fun there.

Have to agree about Ravens fans.  I was there for the playoff game a couple of years ago when TN beat them.  Stadium is located right in the middle of the hood.  We were advised to take our jerseys off before leaving the stadium for our safety.  

Visiting Bills fans don't know how to hold their liquor and they talk a lot of [BLEEP] but never seen them being violent.  Eagles fans are the scum of the earth.
We learned in the Sunday School who made the sun shine through.  I know who made the moonshine too, back where I come from.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Raiders fans have my vote. A guy I used to know who's a pats fan went to a pats raiders game when they were back in Oakland. He had on a plain blue shirt and went to go get a beer. Once he got back to his seat a raider fan immediately hocked a lougie in his beer. No warning no nothing, there was never any alterations before that.

(10-26-2021, 11:11 AM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: There is no way. Josh Allen is gonna tear our secondary apart. He may throw for 350-400 yards and 5 TD's. We still have no pass rush, no one who can defend against the long passes and no one who can cover the opposing TE.

boy howdy it's been a long day at work. One bit of punctuation overlooked, and I saw this:

Quote:There is no way Josh Allen is gonna tear our secondary apart.

I'm gonna go crawl into a corner and just stop braining for a while.

(10-26-2021, 04:36 PM)Mikey Wrote:
(10-26-2021, 11:11 AM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: There is no way. Josh Allen is gonna tear our secondary apart. He may throw for 350-400 yards and 5 TD's. We still have no pass rush, no one who can defend against the long passes and no one who can cover the opposing TE.

boy howdy it's been a long day at work. One bit of punctuation overlooked, and I saw this:

Quote:There is no way Josh Allen is gonna tear our secondary apart.

I'm gonna go crawl into a corner and just stop braining for a while.

Holy Crap.  I read it the same way the 1st time around.

Can Josh Allen sack Josh Allen?

Also to the Op

[Image: cocaine-is-a-hell-of-a-drug.jpg]
[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

Yeah I thibk we will lose too.. Oh wait, your saying the jags will beat the Bills? It aint 2017 anymore.

Yes, it's improvement, but it's Blaine Gabbert 2012 level improvement. - Pirkster

http://youtu.be/ouGM3NWpjxk The Home Hypnotist!

http://youtu.be/XQRFkn0Ly3A Media on the Brain Link!

Quote:Peyton must store oxygen in that forehead of his. No way I'd still be alive after all that choking.

(10-27-2021, 02:30 AM)HandsomeRob86 Wrote: Yeah I thibk we will lose too.. Oh wait, your saying the jags will beat the Bills? It aint 2017 anymore.

Then I guess I will take my crow fried

[Image: tenor.gif]
[Image: Jason-The-Good-Place-Jaguars.png?w=472]

Sooooo.......

Well?

(11-07-2021, 05:14 PM)MIJagsFan Wrote: Sooooo.......

I hope you bet some money on this, lol.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSIM9bZmkezB9B4qD2qAtT...IGQHCZIPuA]

(11-07-2021, 05:14 PM)Dimson Wrote:
(11-07-2021, 05:14 PM)MIJagsFan Wrote: Sooooo.......

I hope you bet some money on this, lol.

nope :-(

Nice job! You called your shot and early.
The Khan Years

Patience, Persistence, and Piss Poor General Managers.

Op you are the man! I am not worthy!
[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

(10-26-2021, 09:48 AM)MIJagsFan Wrote: I said it, I know its early. But I'm saying it now. :-D

EDIT: 24-17 Jags

[Image: giphy.gif]

Good job Marty!
"Treyvon Wallet is elite run defender and better overall than Aidan Hutchinson" 11/11/23

(11-07-2021, 05:28 PM)NYC4jags Wrote:
(10-26-2021, 09:48 AM)MIJagsFan Wrote: I said it, I know its early. But I'm saying it now. :-D

EDIT: 24-17 Jags

[Image: giphy.gif]

Lol, honestly I don't know what it was (I guess it's just God told me) but I was sitting there and I had this feeling we were going to beat Buffalo, so I put it in writing. Thank God it was right!

OP, well done: this thread aged well.

great call on that one.    you should also thank me to for the letter i wrote to nfl. we acctuttly got some calls  go our way for a change.

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

(11-07-2021, 10:53 PM)snowwolf776 Wrote: great call on that one.    you should also thank me to for the letter i wrote to nfl. we acctuttly got some calls  go our way for a change.

Much thanks Wolfie!