Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
12 NYPD Officers Relocate to a Single Florida Police Department as 'Anti-Cop Sentimen

Can you blame them?????

12 NYPD Officers Relocate to a Single Florida Police Department as 'Anti-Cop Sentiment' Grows

A dozen officers from the New York Police Department are moving to one Florida city amid growing anti-police sentiment in the Big Apple.

https://www.westernjournal.com/12-nypd-o...nNM6Q9ikl4
Instead of a sign that says "Do Not Disturb" I need one that says "Already Disturbed Proceed With Caution."

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Sounds like this is just the beginning..
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

Love it. Went to HS in Lakeland, and the Polk County sheriff, Grady Judd, takes no prisoners and tolerates no BS. Those officers will think they are in enforcement Heaven.
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

(10-28-2021, 12:57 PM)NewJagsCity Wrote: Love it.  Went to HS in Lakeland, and the Polk County sheriff, Grady Judd, takes no prisoners and tolerates no BS.  Those officers will think they are in enforcement Heaven.

Love that guy!
[Image: Jason-The-Good-Place-Jaguars.png?w=472]

Hopefully they don't vote D.

They don't. I was talking to a cop that relocated from NYC recently. He loves it here.

(10-28-2021, 08:06 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: Hopefully they don't vote D.

They won’t.  I can almost assure of that.

Good to know. I'd hate for FL to turn purple like NC has.

(10-29-2021, 12:22 AM)americus 2.0 Wrote: Good to know. I'd hate for FL to turn purple like NC has.

It already has. We were two pecker shakes away from a crack head, bi-sexual criminal being voted in instead of Desantis.
Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

(10-29-2021, 07:49 AM)Jagwired Wrote:
(10-29-2021, 12:22 AM)americus 2.0 Wrote: Good to know. I'd hate for FL to turn purple like NC has.

It already has. We were two pecker shakes away from a crack head, bi-sexual criminal being voted in instead of Desantis.

I'd guess it has shifted back to a red with purple sprinkles now.

(10-29-2021, 07:49 AM)Jagwired Wrote:

That was a result of Republican complacency and a push on social media to get dem voter turnout. 
Additionally, the left loathes Rick Scott, for whatever reason. Even though he wasn’t running, it served as motivator for dems.

Good for them. Imagine how liberated they must feel. Think Andy when he makes his final exit from the crap infested sewer pipe from Shawshank.

Also imagine their joy when they don't have to pay state taxes in the future or put up with brutal winters.

They have hit the lottery.

"He ain't no bug....he's just institutionalized"
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

(10-29-2021, 08:07 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(10-29-2021, 07:49 AM)Jagwired Wrote: It already has. We were two pecker shakes away from a crack head, bi-sexual criminal being voted in instead of Desantis.

I'd guess it has shifted back to a red with purple sprinkles now.

With the rate of NY and NJ fleeing those states I wouldn’t bet on it.  I am dumbfounded by these people that flee the mess they made for a safe haven only to repeat the same mindset that created the [BLEEP] they are leaving.
Original Season Ticket Holder - Retired  1995 - 2020

At some point you just have to let go of what you thought should happen and live in what is happening.

(10-29-2021, 06:22 PM)copycat Wrote:
(10-29-2021, 08:07 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: I'd guess it has shifted back to a red with purple sprinkles now.

With the rate of NY and NJ fleeing those states I wouldn’t bet on it.  I am dumbfounded by these people that flee the mess they made for a safe haven only to repeat the same mindset that created the [BLEEP] they are leaving.

That's why NC turned purple. I hear those NY/NJ accents almost as much as the southern accents. What's bad about my area is they retire here with boatloads of money (it's a golf mecca) so they're able to influence not just with their votes but with their money. 

My neighbors across the street are immigrants from Poland and retired here from NJ many years ago. He worked as a lineman and has some interesting stories about the union his company was a member of, union bosses and Mafia bosses and such. Truly fascinating. I have no clue of their politics though.