Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Biden Admin To Offer $450k to Illegals Who Were Separated From Kids

Hey Slow Joe, I could use 450K and I'm an AMERICAN CITIZEN!

Biden Admin In Talks To Offer Up To $450K To Every Illegal Border Crosser Separated Under Trump: Report

Democrat President Joe Biden’s administration is reportedly in talks to offer approximately $450,000 to every illegal alien that was separated from their family at the border under the previous administration’s zero-tolerance policy in 2018.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/biden-adm...kDs8GZmXho
Instead of a sign that says "Do Not Disturb" I need one that says "Already Disturbed Proceed With Caution."

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

We got our $600 though.

By the time the illegals get it, the money might have Parker Bros. written on it.. Might be worth more than the real dollar..
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

Read the rest of the headline, jackass.
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

(10-28-2021, 07:19 PM)mikesez Wrote: Read the rest of the headline, jackass.

That’s not nice [BLEEP] hole.  Didn’t your party teach you to be kind?  I bet you always rewound your VHS too before returning to blockbuster.  I know you did! Don’t even pretend you didn’t.

Wow, triggered liberal alert!!!

(10-28-2021, 07:24 PM)Jags Wrote:

That’s not nice [BLEEP] hole.  Didn’t your party teach you to be kind?  I bet you always rewound your VHS too before returning to blockbuster.  I know you did! Don’t even pretend you didn’t.

I don't think Blockbuster rented out his kind of tapes..

I hate this administration.

(10-28-2021, 07:30 PM)WingerDinger Wrote:
(10-28-2021, 07:24 PM)Jags Wrote: That’s not nice [BLEEP] hole.  Didn’t your party teach you to be kind?  I bet you always rewound your VHS too before returning to blockbuster.  I know you did! Don’t even pretend you didn’t.

I don't think Blockbuster rented out his kind of tapes..

Liberals gone wild?

Which, I suppose that is just CCTV in Chicago.

(10-28-2021, 07:55 PM)Jags Wrote:
(10-28-2021, 07:30 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: I don't think Blockbuster rented out his kind of tapes..

Liberals gone wild?

Yeah.. Liberals gone wild lololol

That's the kind of tapes I meant lolol.. I'm not lying at all lolol

(This post was last modified: 10-28-2021, 08:21 PM by NewJagsCity. Edited 3 times in total.)

I read the whole article. And as a 1st generation Greek-American who is married to a 1st generation Peruvian-American, BOTH of whom came here thru legal immigration channels, I find this insulting, disgusting and outrageous.
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

They should offer the $450k payments to the survivors of service members killed in action instead. Nothing for illegal immigrants.

(This post was last modified: 10-28-2021, 08:21 PM by Jags. Edited 2 times in total.)

(10-28-2021, 08:06 PM)WingerDinger Wrote:
(10-28-2021, 07:55 PM)Jags Wrote: Liberals gone wild?

Yeah.. Liberals gone wild lololol

Ok, I sense sarcasm. Was it el loco homo Peruvians  gone wild?

[BLEEP], I post this and then read above posters Peruvianspouse.  No offense my dude! Just that Peruvians are kinda hot. (Way to go, by the way!) And such, I’d imagine the boy ones would be hot too for a guy like Mikesez.

(10-28-2021, 08:18 PM)Jags Wrote:
(10-28-2021, 08:06 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: Yeah.. Liberals gone wild lololol

[BLEEP], I post this and then read above posters Peruvianspouse.  No offense my dude! Just that Peruvians are kinda hot. (Way to go, by the way!) And such, I’d imagine the boy ones would be hot too for a guy like Mikesez.

LOL no worries my man....and yes, I 'm in agreement with you...one of the many reasons I married her.
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

(10-28-2021, 08:14 PM)NewJagsCity Wrote:

I read the whole article.  And as a 1st generation Greek-American who is married to a 1st generation Peruvian-American, BOTH of whom came here thru legal immigration channels, I find this insulting, disgusting and outrageous.

Me too. The illegal seperation of children from adults IS disgusting and outrageous.  A bad / bungled policy that lasted from April 2018 - June 2018 will now cost taxpayers $1 billion

(10-28-2021, 08:18 PM)Jags Wrote:
(10-28-2021, 08:06 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: Yeah.. Liberals gone wild lololol

Let's ease off the pederasty references. We don't need to cross those lines.

(10-28-2021, 09:30 PM)captivating Wrote:
(10-28-2021, 08:14 PM)NewJagsCity Wrote: I read the whole article.  And as a 1st generation Greek-American who is married to a 1st generation Peruvian-American, BOTH of whom came here thru legal immigration channels, I find this insulting, disgusting and outrageous.

Me too. The illegal seperation of children from adults IS disgusting and outrageous.  A bad / bungled policy that lasted from April 2018 - June 2018 will now cost taxpayers $1 billion

Just put them back together and toss them back over the border. Criminals don't deserve compensation.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

So Biden wants to give illegal aliens $50,000 more each than to the families of the 13 servicemembers he had killed in his Afghanistan debacle.  

https://twitter.com/DanCrenshawTX/status...90467?s=20

(10-28-2021, 07:24 PM)Jags Wrote:

Fun fact. I worked at Blockbuster!

Pretty awesome job actually.

(10-28-2021, 09:30 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Just put them back together and toss them back over the border. Criminals don't deserve compensation.

But the lawyers have stepped in now and unfortunately they are going to make someone pay for prior ineptitude.

(10-28-2021, 09:55 PM)captivating Wrote:
(10-28-2021, 09:30 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Just put them back together and toss them back over the border. Criminals don't deserve compensation.

But the lawyers have stepped in now and unfortunately they are going to make someone pay for prior ineptitude.

Is that how you characterize Obama's border policy that Trump continued?