Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Biden Admin To Offer $450k to Illegals Who Were Separated From Kids

(10-29-2021, 10:13 PM)WingerDinger Wrote:
(10-29-2021, 10:07 PM)mikesez Wrote: One child separated from their parents at the border is too many, unless the parents committed some other crime besides simply crossing.

Simply crossing is a crime.. That's why they're called illegal aliens when they cross, illegally..

Sure, but different crimes have different remedies.
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Stop being dumb. You really think families deserve 450k for trying to cross the US border illegally, failing, and facing the consequences for that? Border crossings were finally under control until Democrats took office. Now it's completely out of hand and they want to pay families 450K? Do you not see how they cause this mess with really dumb policies? If we weren't being lax to begin with, these people wouldn't be coming here in droves. There's a sucker born every minute.

Military members are separated from their families for years.  Why in the heck would anyone even consider compensating criminals for being separated from their children? 

No one asks immigrants to come across the boarder illegally.  It's a choice.  

No payments for illegals, and e-verify should be mandatory for every job.

Sounds like a great plan to me. All payments require all family members to be present and collected at Texas national guard office.

Texas national guard has started arrested illegals.

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk

(10-30-2021, 09:44 AM)mikesez Wrote:
(10-29-2021, 10:13 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: Simply crossing is a crime.. That's why they're called illegal aliens when they cross, illegally..

Sure, but different crimes have different remedies.

How long do you watch a "remedy" fail before you up the ante?
When you get into the endzone, act like you've been there before.

(10-30-2021, 12:20 PM)Sneakers Wrote:
(10-30-2021, 09:44 AM)mikesez Wrote: Sure, but different crimes have different remedies.

How long do you watch a "remedy" fail before you up the ante?

The "ante" should be upped to immediate arrest and removal from the US without separation of children.

How about you acknowledge that many of the children coming across the border are not actually with their parents.

(10-30-2021, 05:27 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: How about you acknowledge that many of the children coming across the border are not actually with their parents.

I'm sure some of them were not with their parents. But that's just a coincidence. That's like when a broken clock is right twice a day. Most of the children who got separated *were* with their parents, and the intent of the policy was to punish, not to ascertain parentage.

(This post was last modified: 10-30-2021, 08:17 PM by jj82284.)

(10-28-2021, 09:30 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(10-28-2021, 08:18 PM)Jags Wrote: Ok, I sense sarcasm. Was it el loco homo Peruvians  gone wild?

[BLEEP], I post this and then read above posters Peruvianspouse.  No offense my dude! Just that Peruvians are kinda hot. (Way to go, by the way!) And such, I’d imagine the boy ones would be hot too for a guy like Mikesez.

Let's ease off the pederasty references. We don't need to cross those lines.

(10-28-2021, 09:30 PM)captivating Wrote: Me too. The illegal seperation of children from adults IS disgusting and outrageous.  A bad / bungled policy that lasted from April 2018 - June 2018 will now cost taxpayers $1 billion

Just put them back together and toss them back over the border. Criminals don't deserve compensation.

Remember when the world used to make sense.

(10-29-2021, 10:37 AM)Jagwired Wrote: American born children are separated from their criminal parents thousands of times a day in this country. Shall all those folks get the $Fourfiddy as well? Lets Go Brandon.

Does ANYONE remember when the world made sense?

(10-29-2021, 10:07 PM)mikesez Wrote:
(10-29-2021, 07:13 PM)copycat Wrote: Except many of them weren’t their parents.

One child separated from their parents at the border is too many, unless the parents committed some other crime besides simply crossing.

Bruh....

(10-30-2021, 07:17 PM)mikesez Wrote:
(10-30-2021, 05:27 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: How about you acknowledge that many of the children coming across the border are not actually with their parents.

I'm sure some of them were not with their parents. But that's just a coincidence. That's like when a broken clock is right twice a day. Most of the children who got separated *were* with their parents, and the intent of the policy was to punish, not to ascertain parentage.

You have no idea what you are talking about. You have no way of knowing which parents were with their children. Just your emotional gauge, which is less accurate than that broken clock you were going on about.

(10-30-2021, 03:44 PM)mikesez Wrote:
(10-30-2021, 12:20 PM)Sneakers Wrote: How long do you watch a "remedy" fail before you up the ante?

The "ante" should be upped to immediate arrest and removal from the US without separation of children.

OK, then what do you do if the influx continues?  When the same "families" are caught again and again?
When you get into the endzone, act like you've been there before.

Mikey and other libs just can't seem to acknowledge that families pay coyotes to bring their children in the US. The Trump administration claimed as many as 80% of children brought across the border were being smuggled by people other than their parents. Even though Dem fact checkers say that's false, they can't actually say what the number is in reality. Neither can Mikey. Dem politicians know what they are breaking. Their constituents are not as smart.

Paying illegal aliens is a really bad idea. But, is it really necessary to exaggerate to the point of falsehood to make that point?

"Biden Admin In Talks To Offer Up To $450K To Every Illegal Border Crosser" is the title of this thread. But that statement is false.

When is it okay to tell a lie to make a valid point? In my opinion, never. If you can't make your point without lying, then just don't try.

(10-31-2021, 06:05 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: Paying illegal aliens is a really bad idea.  But, is it really necessary to exaggerate to the point of falsehood to make that point? 

"Biden Admin In Talks To Offer Up To $450K To Every Illegal Border Crosser" is the title of this thread.  But that statement is false. 

When is it okay to tell a lie to make a valid point?  In my opinion, never.  If you can't make your point without lying, then just don't try.

The character restriction didn't allow me to post the full title of the article, I had to cut it off somewhere
Instead of a sign that says "Do Not Disturb" I need one that says "Already Disturbed Proceed With Caution."

You should change it to make it accurate. The truth is bad enough. No reason to give someone an opportunity to attack the messenger instead of the message. It takes 2 seconds to make it right.

The more important questions is why do these illegals have standing to sue the US Government?
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(10-31-2021, 06:05 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: Paying illegal aliens is a really bad idea.  But, is it really necessary to exaggerate to the point of falsehood to make that point? 

"Biden Admin In Talks To Offer Up To $450K To Every Illegal Border Crosser" is the title of this thread.  But that statement is false. 

When is it okay to tell a lie to make a valid point?  In my opinion, never.  If you can't make your point without lying, then just don't try.

What is false about it?

(10-31-2021, 10:25 AM)navyjagfan Wrote:

What is false about it?

It's not "every" illegal, just the illegals who were separated from the kids that were accompanying them. The headline is more correct now than it was.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Biden says these reports are "garbage" and that there aren't any plans to make any payments.  But, the ACLU just came out and said that the DOJ is, in fact, negotiating payments and they're using Biden's own comments at the debate that these are "criminal" actions by the Trump administration as a negotiating tool.