Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Anti-Biden rallying cry causes mainstream media meltdown

Too bad that the number of people with common sense out number the snowflakes in this country......Let them have their meltdown... I'm sure the shrinks will be happy to see them afterwards...... LOL

Anti-Biden rallying cry 'Lets Go Brandon' causes mainstream media meltdown

Chant has been compared to saying ‘Long live ISIS,’ and called vulgar, trollish

Corporate media and liberal reporters have come together, united in a common cause as everyone from allegedly neutral reporters to far-left pundits have gone nuclear in an attempt to shut down three words: Let’s Go Brandon. 

https://www.foxnews.com/media/lets-go-br...a-freakout
Instead of a sign that says "Do Not Disturb" I need one that says "Already Disturbed Proceed With Caution."

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

"Let's go Brandon" = Bad
"[BLEEP] Trump" = Good

~ Your American Media
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

It's funny and/or sad that some of the same people who felt Trump was disrespected while he was in office are ok using that euphemism. Double standard I guess.
I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.

(11-01-2021, 06:26 PM)MarleyJag Wrote: It's funny and/or sad that some of the same people who felt Trump was disrespected while he was in office are ok using that euphemism. Double standard I guess.
Oh lord.

Here comes L2L with a dissertation on that post. Thanks a lot!

(11-01-2021, 06:42 PM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(11-01-2021, 06:26 PM)MarleyJag Wrote: It's funny and/or sad that some of the same people who felt Trump was disrespected while he was in office are ok using that euphemism. Double standard I guess.
Oh lord.

Yikes sorry my bad. ;-)
I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.

Just tired of turning the other cheek.. Leading by example doesn't work anymore.
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

All I’ve got to say is:

Let’s go Brandon!!!

Just say the real thing. " [BLEEP] Joe Biden"
Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

(11-01-2021, 07:03 PM)Jagwired Wrote: Just say the real thing. " [BLEEP] Joe Biden"

I’m sorry, I got drawn up in the sissification.  But yes

[BLEEP] Joe Biden!!

(11-01-2021, 07:09 PM)Jags Wrote:
(11-01-2021, 07:03 PM)Jagwired Wrote: Just say the real thing. " [BLEEP] Joe Biden"

I’m sorry, I got drawn up in the sissification.  But yes

[BLEEP] Joe Biden!!

Forgiven.........this time. Ninja
Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

Say whatever you want, but it comes across as weak and ignorant if you just curse a man without giving any clues as to why.

Said another way,

"Show me on the doll where the President hurt you".
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

(11-01-2021, 07:52 PM)mikesez Wrote: Say whatever you want, but it comes across as weak and ignorant if you just curse a man without giving any clues as to why.

Said another way,

The employees I’ve been trying to hire since June.  That’s the biggest, I can add the pumps which we use daily and the rising costs of all the materials we use and the lack of equipment on the shelves for us to do our jobs.  I truly consider myself lucky for staying in business.  I know many others didn’t share my fate.

(11-01-2021, 08:04 PM)Jags Wrote:
(11-01-2021, 07:52 PM)mikesez Wrote: Say whatever you want, but it comes across as weak and ignorant if you just curse a man without giving any clues as to why.

Said another way,

The employees I’ve been trying to hire since June.  That’s the biggest, I can add the pumps which we use daily and the rising costs of all the materials we use and the lack of equipment on the shelves for us to do our jobs.  I truly consider myself lucky for staying in business.  I know many others didn’t share my fate.

I hear you, I'm just not sure a President can do much about it. A lot of that stuff started with Trump in office, but it wasn't really his fault either.

(This post was last modified: 11-01-2021, 09:22 PM by Jags. Edited 1 time in total.)

(11-01-2021, 08:56 PM)mikesez Wrote:
(11-01-2021, 08:04 PM)Jags Wrote: The employees I’ve been trying to hire since June.  That’s the biggest, I can add the pumps which we use daily and the rising costs of all the materials we use and the lack of equipment on the shelves for us to do our jobs.  I truly consider myself lucky for staying in business.  I know many others didn’t share my fate.

I hear you, I'm just not sure a President can do much about it. A lot of that stuff started with Trump in office, but it wasn't really his fault either.

So, what’s Brandon doing to help?

(11-01-2021, 09:20 PM)Jags Wrote:
(11-01-2021, 08:56 PM)mikesez Wrote: I hear you, I'm just not sure a President can do much about it. A lot of that stuff started with Trump in office, but it wasn't really his fault either.

Not a whole lot, honestly.  A little bit, but not much.  What should he do, do you think?

(11-01-2021, 09:20 PM)Jags Wrote:
(11-01-2021, 08:56 PM)mikesez Wrote: I hear you, I'm just not sure a President can do much about it. A lot of that stuff started with Trump in office, but it wasn't really his fault either.

[BLEEP] in his pants and falling asleep in the world stage

As much as I loathe the man who occupies the White House I can't bring myself to get on the Brandon train. I'm pretty sure I think the words F*** Joe Biden at least once a day when I hear about one more dumb thing this administration has done, but I don't revel in it. Maybe I'm not angry enough yet but that's not a place I want to go unless/until I have to.

(This post was last modified: 11-01-2021, 11:11 PM by StroudCrowd1. Edited 1 time in total.)

(11-01-2021, 11:01 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: As much as I loathe the man who occupies the White House I can't bring myself to get on the Brandon train. I'm pretty sure I think the words F*** Joe Biden at least once a day when I hear about one more dumb thing this administration has done, but I don't revel in it. Maybe I'm not angry enough yet but that's not a place I want to go unless/until I have to.

It's the origin of LGB that makes it so good. The irony of the fake news media trying to cover for him and having the made up slogan become the identity of his failed presidency is hilarious. 

You have to have humor to get through this dark period in American history. It's all we've got.

(This post was last modified: 11-01-2021, 11:21 PM by americus 2.0. Edited 1 time in total.)

(11-01-2021, 11:05 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(11-01-2021, 11:01 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: As much as I loathe the man who occupies the White House I can't bring myself to get on the Brandon train. I'm pretty sure I think the words F*** Joe Biden at least once a day when I hear about one more dumb thing this administration has done, but I don't revel in it. Maybe I'm not angry enough yet but that's not a place I want to go unless/until I have to.

It's the origin of LGB that makes it so good. The irony of the fake news media trying to cover for him and having the made up slogan become the identity of his failed presidency is hilarious. 

You have to have humor to get through this dark period in Amerixan history. It's all we've got.

The origin of it is funny but I still can't separate the humorous side of it from the original phrase. Maybe if I watch some of the media meltdown I'll actually find the humor again.

ETA: I do agree that the hypocrisy from the left is ridiculous. They did far worse while Trump was still in office than chanting a silly phrase.

(11-01-2021, 06:42 PM)Cleatwood Wrote:
Oh lord.

I wouldn't waste my time with that. Double standards are double standards, and I think I've consistently called out conservatives for adopting Democratic talking points.

But, hey, any time you'd like to contribute something other than drive bys, I'd love to hear your thoughts.