Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Kyle Rittenhouse on trial

(This post was last modified: 11-04-2021, 10:13 PM by homebiscuit. Edited 1 time in total.)

What's a shame is these people killed and injured showed up for nothing more than to commit violence and mayhem simply because they believed they could do so with impunity by using 'social justice' as a shield. They figured if they yelled 'fascist' and 'white supremacy' often enough, they were free to assault and destroy because it was fun. [BLEEP] got real.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Well, I'll wait for all the facts to come out, but it certainly looked like an open and shut case of self-defense to me. The only question is one of whether or not he instigated the instance by going out of his way to be there.

And now a live look in as the defendant is questioned by the Prosecution, brought to you by your local MSM affiliate:

[Image: a-time-to-kill-burn-in-hell.gif]

My word, such anger from Mr. Rittenhouse, I'm sure this outrageous declaration will sway the jury to convict.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Welp

Rittenhouse self defense admitted to by one of his attackers. The prosecution looks like they know they're toast.

(This post was last modified: 11-08-2021, 07:46 PM by mikesez. Edited 1 time in total.)

(11-08-2021, 07:18 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: Welp

Rittenhouse self defense admitted to by one of his attackers. The prosecution looks like they know they're toast.

The best the prosecution can hope for is a split decision, looks like.
The other two, it will depend the video shows of the immediate lead up to the shooting.
That said, it also depends on Wisconsin law and on Rittenhouse's status as a minor. No one's discussing that.
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

It that bicep(less) boy?

I'd say I admired that guys integrity if I didn't think he answered out of sheer stupidity.

(This post was last modified: 11-08-2021, 11:32 PM by Hard_Eight. Edited 3 times in total.)

Prosecutor: "You don't know, as you are sitting here today, what Mr. Rosenbaum was thinking, do you?"
Rittenhouse:[/font][/b] "Do you mean at the time of the shooting?"
Prosecutor:[/font][/b] "Yes".... "Or at any time in his life." You have no idea...what Mr. Rosenbaum was ever thinking"
Rittenhouse:[/font][/b] "I never exchanged words with him, if that's what your question is."
Prosecutor:[/font][/b] "So your interpretation of what he was trying to do, or intending to do, or anything along those lines was complete guess work...Isn't it?"
[Rittenhouse:[/font][/b] "...Well, he said '[BLEEP] you' and then reached for [his] weapon."
BOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!!!![/font][/b]* This has to be the greatest reply I've heard in such a long time.
Well, he said '[BLEEP] you' and then reached for [his] weapon."
You can't make this [BLEEP] up. It is so fantastic.
[Image: Jason-The-Good-Place-Jaguars.png?w=472]

(11-08-2021, 07:55 PM)homebiscuit Wrote:

It that bicep(less) boy?

Yep. He also admitted that his carry permit had expired, so he was carrying illegally. Wonder when the calls for him to be charged for that will start? Should I start holding my breath now? Laughing
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

(11-08-2021, 08:24 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: I'd say I admired that guys integrity if I didn't think he answered out of sheer stupidity.

Don't be so hard on Mikesez, he's doing the best he can.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(11-09-2021, 01:38 AM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote:
(11-08-2021, 07:55 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: It that bicep(less) boy?

Yep. He also admitted that his carry permit had expired, so he was carrying illegally. Wonder when the calls for him to be charged for that will start? Should I start holding my breath now? Laughing

Or do a courtesy renewal so he can protect himself from antifa after giving that answer.

Of course we all know why, if (when) he is found NOT GUILTY someone can take revenge on the jurors.......

Judge Bruce Schroeder Reveals Someone Filmed the Kyle Rittenhouse Trial Jurors

KENOSHA, Wisc. — Kenosha County Circuit Court Judge Bruce Schroeder revealed at the start of the Kyle Rittenhouse trial that someone had filmed the jury at their bus pickup on Tuesday morning. He assured the jurors the video was deleted and more steps will be taken to protect them.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/juliorosas...dyz1Dmd5NA
Instead of a sign that says "Do Not Disturb" I need one that says "Already Disturbed Proceed With Caution."

George Floyd's 'Nephew' Threatens Rittenhouse Jury in Shock Video

Cortez Rice is the reported nephew of George Floyd, whose May 2020 death while in police custody triggered a summer of rioting, looting and mayhem. And he has a message for the Kyle Rittenhouse trial jury.

https://www.westernjournal.com/george-fl...fTm1Rb3uUk
Instead of a sign that says "Do Not Disturb" I need one that says "Already Disturbed Proceed With Caution."

When the hell are these idiot judges going to start sequestering juries in these high profile cases? They should know by now there is a high probability of jurors being threatened, doxxed or seeing/hearing/reading something about the trial. Common sense just doesn't exist anymore.

If Kyle doesn't walk, the right will riot

It won't be pretty.
[Image: Jason-The-Good-Place-Jaguars.png?w=472]

(11-10-2021, 10:17 AM)Hard_Eight Wrote: If Kyle doesn't walk, the right will riot

It won't be pretty.

No they won’t.

(11-04-2021, 10:23 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: Well, I'll wait for all the facts to come out, but it certainly looked like an open and shut case of self-defense to me. The only question is one of whether or not he instigated the instance by going out of his way to be there.

I totally agree with all of that.

You know there will be repercussions of the verdict, either way.. The question is, how far will they take it?
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

It’ll be interesting to see how the left reacts. There might be some rioting and looting but people are still fatigued from it. Not to mention it will drive democrat poll numbers further into the toilet, so there will be pleas and directives from higher up to either prevent or stop it.

They just played a clip on the radio of the judge absolutely excoriating the prosecutor for trying to pull a fast one.
Apparently this prosecutor asked Rittenhouse why he remained silent after he was arrested. Yeah, you know, that thing called Miranda rights?