Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Kyle Rittenhouse on trial

(11-11-2021, 09:09 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Tucker Carlson: "Joseph Rosenbaum died as he had lived, trying to touch an unwilling minor." https://t.co/YkXasBMHgO

That got a genuine LOL from me.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(11-11-2021, 09:09 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Tucker Carlson: "Joseph Rosenbaum died as he had lived, trying to touch an unwilling minor." https://t.co/YkXasBMHgO

Damn that's cold. And true.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=STlOy99RWk0
"If you always do what you've always done, You'll always get what you always got"

^^^^

That prosecutor is more ate up that a soup sandwich. Why did Hernandez hire an attorney? Are you kidding me? For the same damn reason Rittenhouse was silent per his Miranda Rights. Because it's his right as an American citizen and he'd be an idiot not to. Anyone caught up in this case as a witness or expert testimony or anything else better have an attorney.

The judge is not for the defense so much as he's against the dubious behavior of the prosecutor.

The judge needs to dismiss this case.

(This post was last modified: 11-11-2021, 05:22 PM by Hard_Eight.)

This should be DISMISSED WITH PREJUDICE. Cannot be retried. The DA's office is completely corrupt. The DA, Mayor, and the Detective are all the same family.

(11-10-2021, 06:12 PM)lastonealive Wrote:
(11-10-2021, 05:40 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: He didn't look for trouble, he was standing between a riot and a private business. The trouble, as expected of such things, came looking for him. Of course we get that you are fine with surrendering to the mob, many of us are not.

You got too old to forget what it's like to be 17? 

He drove a long way to perform this protection. Not like it was a spur of the moment act that happened at the end of his street.

No doubt the firearms inflamed a situation and got everyone killed though. Which will now be on his conscience for life (if he has empathy)
He got off work in the area and was cleaning graffiti. Do you even know any of the facts or just what you read on Twitter?

Lots of people thought the dead thugs were black...completely outraged and uninformed.

This Judge has restored some of my faith in the Justice system. His phone rang yesterday...Lee Greenwood.
[Image: Jason-The-Good-Place-Jaguars.png?w=472]

Prosecutor in Rittenhouse Murder Trial Tangles With Judge

The lead prosecutor in Kyle Rittenhouse's murder trial in Wisconsin on Thursday accused the judge of unfairness, a day after being excoriated for trying to introduce inadmissible evidence and questioning the teenager's right to silence.

https://www.newsmax.com/us/rittenhouse-t...OnPghqpjMA
Instead of a sign that says "Do Not Disturb" I need one that says "Already Disturbed Proceed With Caution."

I think the prosecutor is trying to get a mistrial because he knows what a crappy job he’s doing.
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

I wouldn't want to look that incompetent. Ever.

Prosecutors manipulating evidence now.

(11-11-2021, 07:42 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: I think the prosecutor is trying to get a mistrial because he knows what a crappy job he’s doing.

That's pretty plausible.

I hope Rittenhouse sues the Biden administration over Joe calling him a white supremacist. I hope he sues everyone. I hope he becomes a billionaire and financially ruins lots of people on his way there. I hope the MSM that are praising the victims drink dirty Mexican water and have explosive diarrhea for a month. I hope anyone who watched the video and still thinks Kyle is guilty does the same.

Damn dude. Did you drink some of that water?

(11-12-2021, 04:05 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: Damn dude. Did you drink some of that water?

I am no attorney but on the surface it does appear to be a clear cut case of defamation should he be exonerated.
Original Season Ticket Holder - Retired  1995 - 2020

At some point you just have to let go of what you thought should happen and live in what is happening.

(11-12-2021, 05:02 PM)copycat Wrote:
(11-12-2021, 04:05 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: Damn dude. Did you drink some of that water?

I am no attorney but on the surface it does appear to be a clear cut case of defamation should he be exonerated.

You would hope that it would fix the way the news reports things but we know it won't. They could have easily reported the facts, then let the talking heads say I feel like this is murder but keep the news separate.

BREAKING NEWS: 500 National Guard troops will be on stand-by in Wisconsin for Rittenhouse verdict as police forces across America brace for acquittal

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article...s1m4v96jcU
Instead of a sign that says "Do Not Disturb" I need one that says "Already Disturbed Proceed With Caution."

They better be ready. [BLEEP] is gonna hit the fan.

(11-12-2021, 06:56 PM)The Drifter Wrote: BREAKING NEWS: 500 National Guard troops will be on stand-by in Wisconsin for Rittenhouse verdict as police forces across America brace for acquittal

(11-12-2021, 09:23 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: They better be ready. [BLEEP] is gonna hit the fan.
They have guns but I bet they won't be cleared to use them

Sent from my SM-T970 using Tapatalk

I'm just passionate about not seeing 17 year olds framed for murder.

(This post was last modified: 11-13-2021, 12:57 AM by americus 2.0.)

(11-12-2021, 10:10 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:

I'm just passionate about not seeing 17 year olds framed for murder.

I know and I don't disagree.

(11-12-2021, 09:42 PM)p_rushing Wrote:
(11-12-2021, 06:56 PM)The Drifter Wrote: BREAKING NEWS: 500 National Guard troops will be on stand-by in Wisconsin for Rittenhouse verdict as police forces across America brace for acquittal

(11-12-2021, 09:23 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: They better be ready. [BLEEP] is gonna hit the fan.
They have guns but I bet they won't be cleared to use them

Sent from my SM-T970 using Tapatalk

I'm not getting shot at or otherwise assaulted without defending myself if I am in their shoes. Better give me a can of bear spray or rubber bullets for my weapon.