Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Aaron Rodgers tests positive for Covid

Let's make an effort to keep the politics out of this Q'Aaron Rogers thread, please.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(11-06-2021, 02:08 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: Over the past couple of years, I've come to the conclusion that Aaron Rodgers is an entitled d-nozzle. He just comes off as completely arrogant and unapproachable. This is just the latest thing that has helped shape my opinion of him.
He apparently has a little man complex.

If you say something about his height, he goes off on you lol

(11-06-2021, 12:50 PM)Kane Wrote:
(11-05-2021, 06:59 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: It's strange that you believe the lie the liar is telling you immediately after his first lie became known. He could've just admitted he wasn't vaccinated and followed the protocol, but no, he lied so he could flaunt the rules. Now he wants to pretend he's got an allergy, but I'm sure that's as real as some the spiritual conversions folks are doing to claim that deeply held religious belief exemption.

And actually, I was referring to Roger's condition after he leaves the Owner's Meetings.

He never said he got the vax. Therefore he did not lie. His vax status, medical history, what he's allergic to, none of anyone's business really. However the league and team knew he wasn't vaxxed and allowed him to continue doing pressers unmasked.

Must be a shame to be such a sad pathetic (and based on your jokes immature) person such as yourself.
Get over it. The vax doesn't work and the scamdemic isn't going anywhere as long as people are profitting from it. But be a lemming if you want. No one is hassling you about being a sheep who will need some "booster" shot for life.

I know you probably didn't actually watch his McAfee interview otherwise you might make more educated statements.
Ah who am I kidding, you making educated statements is like Urban Meyer being a good NFL coach.

(11-06-2021, 08:17 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Bull [BLEEP], it's not a 100% mandate. He could've just said he was allergic back then and followed the protocol. But he didn't, he lied about being vaxxed then and he's lying now for the sole purpose of flouting the rule, that is the issue.
Again he didn't lie about being vaxxed. He did inform the NFL about his allergy and he doesn't have to explain that to some doofus reporters.

You assume he's lying because you don't want to be wrong. But you are. And your lame attempt at virtue signaling is sickening.

Who pissed in your cheerios?
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

He didn't lie to just reporters, he lied to everyone. He didn't want general public to know he isn't vaccinated he doesn't care about anything but being perceived as smart.

Rodgers furious vaccination status leaked
No Fun

(11-06-2021, 05:34 PM)nhiverson Wrote: He didn't lie to just reporters, he lied to everyone. He didn't want general public to know he isn't vaccinated he doesn't care about anything but being perceived as smart.

The general public doesn't actually care if he is vaccinated. At least the sane ones.

(This post was last modified: 11-06-2021, 07:12 PM by TheDogCatcher.)

(11-06-2021, 05:05 PM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(11-06-2021, 02:08 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: Over the past couple of years, I've come to the conclusion that Aaron Rodgers is an entitled d-nozzle. He just comes off as completely arrogant and unapproachable. This is just the latest thing that has helped shape my opinion of him.

6'2" is above average. So, yea, don't call him short and you won't get yelled at.

(11-06-2021, 06:36 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(11-06-2021, 05:34 PM)nhiverson Wrote: He didn't lie to just reporters, he lied to everyone. He didn't want general public to know he isn't vaccinated he doesn't care about anything but being perceived as smart.

The general public doesn't actually care if he is vaccinated. At least the sane ones.

Exactly. The media is obsessed. Local media where I live run constant polls and stories about parents vaccinating kids. It's relentless agitprop by a small group of losers.
"I am only an average man, but by George, I work harder at it than the average man." - Teddy Roosevelt

(11-06-2021, 05:13 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(11-06-2021, 12:50 PM)Kane Wrote: He never said he got the vax. Therefore he did not lie. His vax status, medical history, what he's allergic to, none of anyone's business really. However the league and team knew he wasn't vaxxed and allowed him to continue doing pressers unmasked.

Must be a shame to be such a sad pathetic (and based on your jokes immature) person such as yourself.
Get over it. The vax doesn't work and the scamdemic isn't going anywhere as long as people are profitting from it. But be a lemming if you want. No one is hassling you about being a sheep who will need some "booster" shot for life.

I know you probably didn't actually watch his McAfee interview otherwise you might make more educated statements.
Ah who am I kidding, you making educated statements is like Urban Meyer being a good NFL coach.

Again he didn't lie about being vaxxed. He did inform the NFL about his allergy and he doesn't have to explain that to some doofus reporters.

You assume he's lying because you don't want to be wrong. But you are. And your lame attempt at virtue signaling is sickening.

Who pissed in your cheerios?

Says the guy who is big mad at Aaron Rodgers for not telling everyone his vaccination status.
Too funny. And par the course. And don't PM me about us not being friends hahahahaha

(This post was last modified: 11-06-2021, 11:13 PM by Kane.)

Funny I held a similar opinion of Rodgers until actually listening to him on McAfees show. 

Made me find him way less arrogant and more approachable. It's such a shame he's a free thinker and not a lemming like your lot.

But it's hilarious to hear people talk about someone's arrogance while basically being arrogant little twits. Like your opinion on the vax, the NFL rules, and what Rodgers should or shouldn't say matters at all. Bahahaha

I've met people of all walks of life, races, creeds, political standing, and professions (including nurses and doctors) who are anti THESE vaxes. But yeah he's a giant [BLEEP]. Give me a break.

(11-06-2021, 05:05 PM)Cleatwood Wrote:

Oh christ the amount of posters on here we could say the same about...  Rolleyes

(11-06-2021, 11:03 PM)Kane Wrote:
(11-06-2021, 05:13 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Who pissed in your cheerios?

Says the guy who is big mad at Aaron Rodgers for not telling everyone his vaccination status.
Too funny. And par the course. And don't PM me about us not being friends hahahahaha

It's not different than a player taking PEDs, he broke the rules and should pay the price. Probably shouldn't be surprised that Rodgers acts this way, he's an eccentric at best on a good day. It's a shame to see him lie about it though instead of just being honest from the beginning.

Update: Rodgers dropped by sponsor Prevea Health over this controversy.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(11-07-2021, 08:02 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(11-06-2021, 11:03 PM)Kane Wrote: Says the guy who is big mad at Aaron Rodgers for not telling everyone his vaccination status.

It's not different than a player taking PEDs, he broke the rules and should pay the price. Probably shouldn't be surprised that Rodgers acts this way, he's an eccentric at best on a good day. It's a shame to see him lie about it though instead of just being honest from the beginning.

You, among others are letting your personal opinion of Rodgers impact the punishment you believe he should face. 

As far as sponsorship, I doubt he really cares. I'm more curious to see if State Farm joins the woke brigade.

(11-07-2021, 09:16 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(11-07-2021, 08:02 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: It's not different than a player taking PEDs, he broke the rules and should pay the price. Probably shouldn't be surprised that Rodgers acts this way, he's an eccentric at best on a good day. It's a shame to see him lie about it though instead of just being honest from the beginning.

You, among others are letting your personal opinion of Rodgers impact the punishment you believe he should face. 

As far as sponsorship, I doubt he really cares. I'm more curious to see if State Farm joins the woke brigade.

I didn't suggest a punishment but believe one to be neccessary. You think he should just be excused? Why have the protocol and rule if there's no reason to follow it? I don't care if he's vaxxed or not, but follow the rules in either case, and he lied about it to avoid compliance. That's my issue and would be the same if he lied about breaking any other rule.

(11-07-2021, 09:31 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(11-07-2021, 09:16 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: You, among others are letting your personal opinion of Rodgers impact the punishment you believe he should face. 

I didn't suggest a punishment but believe one to be neccessary. You think he should just be excused? Why have the protocol and rule if there's no reason to follow it? I don't care if he's vaxxed or not, but follow the rules in either case, and he lied about it to avoid compliance. That's my issue and would be the same if he lied about breaking any other rule.

I just love that the brass are in the position where they  have to show if they have a two tiered justice system in the NFL like they do in the US when it comes to their elites.

I couldn't care less about the Packers or AR12, so personally, any additional stress this causes Rodger and the brass gives me a few extra seconds of sleep.

(11-07-2021, 09:37 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(11-07-2021, 09:31 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: I didn't suggest a punishment but believe one to be neccessary. You think he should just be excused? Why have the protocol and rule if there's no reason to follow it? I don't care if he's vaxxed or not, but follow the rules in either case, and he lied about it to avoid compliance. That's my issue and would be the same if he lied about breaking any other rule.

I just love that the brass are in the position where they  have to show if they have a two tiered justice system in the NFL like they do in the US when it comes to their elites.

I couldn't care less about the Packers or AR12, so personally, any additional stress this causes Rodger and the brass gives me a few extra seconds of sleep.

If Brady got 4 games for air pressure what is this worth?

(11-07-2021, 09:47 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(11-07-2021, 09:37 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: I just love that the brass are in the position where they  have to show if they have a two tiered justice system in the NFL like they do in the US when it comes to their elites.

If Brady got 4 games for air pressure what is this worth?

It would be an ironic end to a place he hasn't wanted to be for the past 2 years anyway if he got 8 games.

Fresh start with Denver next year. All is forgotten.

(11-06-2021, 11:11 PM)Kane Wrote:

Funny I held a similar opinion of Rodgers until actually listening to him on McAfees show. 

Made me find him way less arrogant and more approachable. It's such a shame he's a free thinker and not a lemming like your lot.

But it's hilarious to hear people talk about someone's arrogance while basically being arrogant little twits. Like your opinion on the vax, the NFL rules, and what Rodgers should or shouldn't say matters at all. Bahahaha

I've met people of all walks of life, races, creeds, political standing, and professions (including nurses and doctors) who are anti THESE vaxes. But yeah he's a giant [BLEEP]. Give me a break.

(11-06-2021, 05:05 PM)Cleatwood Wrote: He apparently has a little man complex.

Oh christ the amount of posters on here we could say the same about...  Rolleyes
so you didn’t like Rodgers before but now you like him because he said something you agree with….. interesting.

(This post was last modified: 11-07-2021, 01:11 PM by StroudCrowd1.)

Rodgers not facing suspension. Proves even the NFL doesn't believe in their [BLEEP] protocols. Always good to see tyrants get tested and not follow through.

I do have to say though, it would be hilarious if AR12 cost the Packers draft picks in his way out of GB.

Rogers was clearly trying to deceive by saying he was immunized. Taking Vitamin D and Ivermectin does not protect you against Covid. Either he's a moron or he's a liar. I can appreciate his position on the Pat McAffee Show, but that should have been his stance from the beginning. Just say you don't want to take it. Say why. Then, man up and deal with protocol that was established.

If you know anything about my position on this vaccine, you know that I think MOST of these policies are asinine. That said, don't lie and then shift your position afterwards. That's weak sauce, man. I think the NFL should punish him, not for failing to take the vaccine, but for lying.

(11-07-2021, 03:51 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: Rogers was clearly trying to deceive by saying he was immunized. Taking Vitamin D and Ivermectin does not protect you against Covid. Either he's a moron or he's a liar. I can appreciate his position on the Pat McAffee Show, but that should have been his stance from the beginning. Just say you don't want to take it. Say why. Then, man up and deal with protocol that was established.

If you know anything about my position on this vaccine, you know that I think MOST of these policies are asinine. That said, don't lie and then shift your position afterwards. That's weak sauce, man. I think the NFL should punish him, not for failing to take the vaccine, but for lying.

Exactly my position as well.

AR agent should be renegotiating bis deal right now. 4 years, 200M.