Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Jaguar win reaction

What would be the local collective reaction if the Jaguars beat the Bills on Sunday?  And the National reaction?

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Irrelevant. Not gonna happen. We couldn't even beat the Seahawks minus Russell Wilson.

Spontaneous head explosions all over Duval, saber tooth tiger drinking Maxwell House Coffee  on the wall.

Considering it would be a fluke, I’d imagine we’d be pissed off that our draft position would be sabotaged.

I still want to see wins where the jags can get them. Draft position is pointless when you cant hit on players in the draft.

(11-03-2021, 07:49 PM)JW Wrote: What would be the local collective reaction if the Jaguars beat the Bills on Sunday?  And the National reaction?

national would be all chortling at the Bills' expense, and endless analysis to see what they did wrong (not what we did right).

locally, it would be a mix of delusional "I told yas so" and mourning that the agony is only going to be prolonged.

(11-03-2021, 08:22 PM)Jags Wrote: Considering it would be a fluke, I’d imagine we’d be pissed off that our draft position would be sabotaged.

Once you get your franchise QB, draft position isn't really that important anymore.

This would be the 2nd biggest upset in Jags history after the playoff win against the Broncos.

With that said…. No chance lol

Still not sure how these bums (outside of Trevor and JRob) beat the Fins.

Trevor is capable but the coaches aren't and the defense is well. I would be greatly surprised but it would be meaningful if we could see real progress.
The Khan Years

Patience, Persistence, and Piss Poor General Managers.

[Image: Mzg0MDIz.gif]
[Image: Jason-The-Good-Place-Jaguars.png?w=472]

(11-03-2021, 08:22 PM)Jags Wrote: Considering it would be a fluke, I’d imagine we’d be pissed off that our draft position would be sabotaged.

There isn't anyone to tank for.

There are a few people I'd be perfectly happy taking and we will end up with any of them with the top 5 picks.

(This post was last modified: 11-04-2021, 12:24 PM by Kane.)

(11-04-2021, 09:06 AM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote:

Once you get your franchise QB, draft position isn't really that important anymore.

Except Thib would be a huge get for this atrocious defense

(11-04-2021, 09:56 AM)Cleatwood Wrote: This would be the 2nd biggest upset in Jags history after the playoff win against the Broncos.

With that said…. No chance lol

Still not sure how these bums (outside of Trevor and JRob) beat the Fins.

It's all Matt Wrights fault really.
Should have kept Lambo

What would the reaction be?

"Wow, can't believe Josh Allen got injured, then Mitch Trubisky, and Jake Fromm and the Bills had to trot out an emergency Quarterback. Zack Moss and Devin Singletary too."

The bills defense will probably score as many (or more) points as Jags offense

Would love to see Trevor Lawrence have his breakout game this weekend.

(11-04-2021, 01:17 PM)The Eleventh Doctor Wrote: What would the reaction be?

"Wow, can't believe Josh Allen got injured, then Mitch Trubisky, and Jake Fromm and the Bills had to trot out an emergency Quarterback. Zack Moss and Devin Singletary too."

Except we'd make Tyler Bass look like an all pro

(11-03-2021, 07:49 PM)JW Wrote: What would be the local collective reaction if the Jaguars beat the Bills on Sunday?  And the National reaction?

Disbelief, maybe the world would implode too

Buffalo's Josh Allen maybe sitting early in the third quarter. It's going to be a real ugly game.
[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

Yeah I am not sure why people are upset about losing draft position. Clearly draft position is not an advantage for us. Neither is having money for free agency

(11-03-2021, 08:13 PM)JW Wrote: Spontaneous head explosions all over Duval, saber tooth tiger drinking Maxwell House Coffee  on the wall.

I would be. I want the #2 pick to get Thibodeaux or Stingley. I also want Urban fired. Wins do not work
"I am only an average man, but by George, I work harder at it than the average man." - Teddy Roosevelt