Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Jaguar win reaction

A Bills fan burning some merch.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(11-06-2021, 11:55 AM)Jagulars Wrote: A Bills fan burning some merch.

Don't forget, jumping on to tables and cracking their considerably thick skulls
I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.

Boom

[Image: QONVIyz.gif]
[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

[Image: giphy.gif]

Awesome freaking win guys!
Respect the game.  Play with a sense of urgency. 

1.)  Take care of the ball.  Win the turnover battle.

2.)  It's all about 3rd down.  Win on 3rd down to win the game.

3.) Playmakers make plays.  The only reason that you put your uniform on is to make plays. In order to EARN your paycheck, you must make plays.  

Learn from the great collapse of 2023.  

(This post was last modified: 11-07-2021, 06:32 PM by TheO-LineMatters. Edited 1 time in total.)

I was at a loss for words last week. This week I'm almost catatonic. I just don't understand. This is gonna go right up there with extraterrestrials, time travel, bigfoot and the meaning of life, when it comes to things I will never understand. How can we get crushed one week by a Seattle team without Russell Wilson and then turn around and beat arguably the best team in the NFL with one of the most powerful offenses and hold them without a touchdown? It just doesn't make any sense, but I'll certainly take the win! Hopefully, more are on the way.

Josh Allen is hitting on all cylinders right now. What a great performance.

What a great thread!

It was So Gratifying to send those Disrespectful Behind Bills Fans home w/a Loss w/o saying a word.

NH3...
"AZANE"

We've won 2 out of our last 3 games!

On the other hand, we've also won 2 out of our last 23 games!

[Image: GargantuanOffbeatCockatoo-size_restricted.gif]

[Image: UxF8sNVWaS9c22y3TPAgun-320-80.jpg]

Somebody with all the memes put a jaw on the floor for me.

Defense was out of their freaking minds today. Pressure on the qb. Making open field tackles. INT what the what.

Finally. Offense still stunk up the joint.

Bills did everything possible to serve this win on a silver platter.

We barely accepted it. Nibbled around the plate like a picky kitty.

Stoked to win tho agaimst a good team!

(11-07-2021, 09:36 PM)surfon Wrote: Somebody with all the memes put a jaw on the floor for me.

Defense was out of their freaking minds today.  Pressure on the qb.  Making open field tackles.  INT what the what.

Finally.  Offense still stunk up the joint.

Bills did everything possible to serve this win on a silver platter. 

We barely accepted it.  Nibbled around the plate like a picky kitty.

Stoked to win tho agaimst a good team!

How 'dis?

[Image: the-mask-heart.gif]
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(11-07-2021, 06:14 PM)Cleatwood Wrote: https://twitter.com/actionnetworkhq/stat...19528?s=21

Insane!

Yeah but who really was laying money on the Jags? Anyone ballsy enough to lay money on the ML vs the Bills deserves every dollar

(This post was last modified: 11-07-2021, 10:13 PM by nejagsfan.)

(11-03-2021, 07:58 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: Irrelevant. Not gonna happen. We couldn't even beat the Seahawks minus Russell Wilson.

aw look who looks like an idiot now... I'm telling you guys with your negativity.....

(11-04-2021, 09:56 AM)Cleatwood Wrote: This would be the 2nd biggest upset in Jags history after the playoff win against the Broncos.

With that said…. No chance lol

Still not sure how these bums (outside of Trevor and JRob) beat the Fins.

really no chance? look kind of stupid now don't you... I thought we had a chance this week I think we have a chance every week... You should try it

(This post was last modified: 11-07-2021, 10:20 PM by nejagsfan.)

(11-04-2021, 10:32 AM)MoJagFan Wrote: Trevor is capable but the coaches aren't and the defense is well.  I would be greatly surprised but it would be meaningful if we could see real progress.

so are you still willing to say that it wasn't the coaches that we won today... I guess when we lose it's the coaches fault but when we win still the coaches fault?... and the fact that the defense single-handedly won the game today you might want to retract that?? maybe?

(11-07-2021, 06:32 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: I was at a loss for words last week. This week I'm almost catatonic. I just don't understand. This is gonna go right up there with extraterrestrials, time travel, bigfoot and the meaning of life, when it comes to things I will never understand. How can we get crushed one week by a Seattle team without Russell Wilson and then turn around and beat arguably the best team in the NFL with one of the most powerful offenses and hold them without a touchdown? It just doesn't make any sense, but I'll certainly take the win! Hopefully, more are on the way.

Josh Allen is hitting on all cylinders right now. What a great performance.

easy if you know football... easy if you understand that we have a young team that still developing....

(11-04-2021, 09:06 AM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote:
(11-03-2021, 08:22 PM)Jags Wrote: Considering it would be a fluke, I’d imagine we’d be pissed off that our draft position would be sabotaged.

Once you get your franchise QB, draft position isn't really that important anymore.

Agree 100%, we got the generational talent, now we just have to get others that are talented. It sucks drafting high but not 1st when there isnt a clear #1. The pick is super valuble but you cant really trade it. Then your stuck reaching for a guy like Wilson.

Yes, it's improvement, but it's Blaine Gabbert 2012 level improvement. - Pirkster

http://youtu.be/ouGM3NWpjxk The Home Hypnotist!

http://youtu.be/XQRFkn0Ly3A Media on the Brain Link!

Quote:Peyton must store oxygen in that forehead of his. No way I'd still be alive after all that choking.

A new broom always sweeps clean.