Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Jaguar win reaction

nejagsfan showing up late to the party:

[Image: PlasticMindlessJaguar.webp]
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

LETS GO JACKSONVILLE THEY DID IT!

LET'S GOOOOOO

(11-07-2021, 10:11 PM)nejagsfan Wrote:
(11-03-2021, 07:58 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: Irrelevant. Not gonna happen. We couldn't even beat the Seahawks minus Russell Wilson.

aw look who looks like an idiot now... I'm telling you guys with your negativity.....

(11-04-2021, 09:56 AM)Cleatwood Wrote: This would be the 2nd biggest upset in Jags history after the playoff win against the Broncos.

With that said…. No chance lol

Still not sure how these bums (outside of Trevor and JRob) beat the Fins.

really no chance? look kind of stupid now don't you... I thought we had a chance this week I think we have a chance every week... You should try it

If I look like an idiot for picking the Bills to beat us in a blowout, so be it. I'm in good company. Probably 99% of NFL fans predicted the same thing. I don't really care. We won and that's a good thing.

Fantastic win, the D performed amazingly and it wasn’t pretty on the O but they did what they had to do.

One thing I’ll give Urban credit for is that definitely fumble on the last drive, for somehow keeping his cool, I was thinking how Marrone would have lost it and done something stupid like throw a challenge or complain to the refs which would draw a 15 yard penalty.

It’s truly amazing how people with different opinions want to point score on each other constantly, the jags D played great, the coaching staff did a great job. Enjoy it and look forward to Indy, Go Jags

(11-07-2021, 10:11 PM)nejagsfan Wrote:
(11-03-2021, 07:58 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: Irrelevant. Not gonna happen. We couldn't even beat the Seahawks minus Russell Wilson.

aw look who looks like an idiot now... I'm telling you guys with your negativity.....

(11-04-2021, 09:56 AM)Cleatwood Wrote: This would be the 2nd biggest upset in Jags history after the playoff win against the Broncos.

With that said…. No chance lol

Still not sure how these bums (outside of Trevor and JRob) beat the Fins.

really no chance? look kind of stupid now don't you... I thought we had a chance this week I think we have a chance every week... You should try it
Oh good grief. Get over yourself.

No one actually believed the Jags would win this week and that’s including the people that “predicted” a win.

I’m extremely happy that I was wrong about this game but let’s not act like this was something anyone saw coming. Especially the defensive performance.

(11-08-2021, 08:00 AM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(11-07-2021, 10:11 PM)nejagsfan Wrote: aw look who looks like an idiot now... I'm telling you guys with your negativity.....

Oh good grief. Get over yourself.

No one actually believed the Jags would win this week and that’s including the people that “predicted” a win.

I’m extremely happy that I was wrong about this game but let’s not act like this was something anyone saw coming. Especially the defensive performance.

Great win in the most unusual of ways. It's just funny that this guy tries to act like what we saw on the field today is what he expected for months.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(11-07-2021, 06:32 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: I was at a loss for words last week. This week I'm almost catatonic. I just don't understand. This is gonna go right up there with extraterrestrials, time travel, bigfoot and the meaning of life, when it comes to things I will never understand. How can we get crushed one week by a Seattle team without Russell Wilson and then turn around and beat arguably the best team in the NFL with one of the most powerful offenses and hold them without a touchdown? It just doesn't make any sense, but I'll certainly take the win! Hopefully, more are on the way.

Josh Allen is hitting on all cylinders right now. What a great performance.

Yeah, this was a confounding sunday all the way around.

Glad we pulled it off, the D stepped up huge. One could say that the Bills did plenty to lose the game, too, penalties KILLED them, but there's been plenty of games we still found ways to lose those games in the past in spite of a team trying to hand us a win.

Now the challenge becomes stringing wins together. If JRob can get back on the field, we might just be able to start a streak!

I’m starting to get worried. We haven’t seen an “Impressions” thread from Bullseye yet.

(11-08-2021, 07:57 AM)Craigukjag Wrote: It’s truly amazing how people with different opinions want to point score on each other constantly, the jags D played great, the coaching staff did a great job. Enjoy it and look forward to Indy, Go Jags

enjoy your rec.

(11-08-2021, 10:26 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: I’m starting to get worried. We haven’t seen an “Impressions” thread from Bullseye yet.

he has to come back down to earth for the wifi to pick up.

Welp, there goes our chances at Thibs...

Anyone actually think the Lions win 2 games?

(This post was last modified: 11-08-2021, 11:11 AM by Newton.)

I’m very passed the point of worrying about winning too many games for a draft pick. I think establishing a culture of winning is much more important than a better draft position at this point.

(11-08-2021, 11:11 AM)Newton Wrote: I’m very passed the point of worrying about winning too many games for a draft pick. I think establishing a culture of winning is much more important than a better draft position at this point.

Yeah I'm actuallly with you. Was kind of a tongue in cheek saying. I am just not very optimistic for a lot of wins and that guy is uber talented. I actually hope we win quite a few more games so it makes more sense to draft a guy like Olave, Hamilton, or Green and we don't have worry about finding a trade partner to move down.

(11-08-2021, 05:05 AM)Dockerill91 Wrote: Fantastic win, the D performed amazingly and it wasn’t pretty on the O but they did what they had to do.

One thing I’ll give Urban credit for is that definitely fumble on the last drive, for somehow keeping his cool, I was thinking how Marrone would have lost it and done something stupid like throw a challenge or complain to the refs which would draw a 15 yard penalty.

Agreed. It was a genius moment (for him) to actually just call a timeout. When you think about it, it gave the booth a chance to look at it if they wanted to (they didn't)  but more importantly, it gave the defense a chance to see it and if the booth did not reverse it (which is what happened) get jacked up/ ticked off and put the pressure on the QB on the next play which is exactly what they did.

OK, might be the runon sentence of all time LOL. And might be projection on my part-- Ok, it Was projection but after a win like this I felt entitled too project. Cool

(11-08-2021, 11:08 AM)Kane Wrote: Welp, there goes our chances at Thibs...

The little I've seen of them this year certainly doesn't look like it. Goff is terrible and the only teams against whom they have a real shot remaining are Chicago on Thanksgiving and the Falcons the day after Christmas. No way they win three though.

We used up all our luck getting Lawrence last season. We were never gonna get Thibodeaux. With that said, there will be plenty of other good players to pick from, including some pretty good pass rushers that might be had all the way into round 3. I'm really starting to like the group of edge rushers that should be in the next draft. It's a fairly deep class. No need to reach for one early, unless they are the BAP.

The boys actually turned up for each other

Surprising what they can do when they try ??

(11-08-2021, 12:43 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:

The little I've seen of them this year certainly doesn't look like it. Goff is terrible and the only teams against whom they have a real shot remaining are Chicago on Thanksgiving and the Falcons the day after Christmas. No way they win three though.

I don't know....... the Falcons are actually starting to look like a decent team. If the Lions win one, it'll probably be against Chicago. If they don't beat the Bears, it'll be a hard road.