Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
OBJ (merged)

That's too bad where he wants to go. I say the jags grab him anyways! This offense needs a wr!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 11-08-2021, 11:54 AM by Newton. Edited 1 time in total.)

Yes hopefully we see he has been picked up today. It’s the nfl. He doesn’t have a choice where he goes. If he whines again, then he will have killed his chances for the future after the stunt he played with the browns. We could really use his skills. Hopefully he would not be disgruntled here and would instead look at it as a try out for the future.

Maybe Meyer could sit down with OBJs parents to convince him to play for us ...

(This post was last modified: 11-08-2021, 12:40 PM by Newton.)

Given his father’s involvement, perhaps not a bad idea lol

https://www.si.com/extra-mustard/2021/11...estination
Quote:Report: Odell Beckham Jr. Prepared to Cause ‘Issues’ If Wrong Team Claims Him Off Waivers

Wondering when the news will come in where he will be signed at

(11-08-2021, 05:51 PM)Jag88 Wrote: Wondering when the news will come in where he will be signed at

Tomorrow at 4 if he is claimed I believe. If he goes unclaimed then whenever he signs.
[Image: OIG4.uBuSY6yngBYRov__0Zi.?dpr=2.6&pid=ImgDetMain]

I get the reasons why some wouldn’t want OBJ…. But I’m disappointed we didn’t claim him. Actually quite surprised NO ONE claimed him!

(11-09-2021, 06:03 PM)CSTblank Wrote: I get the reasons why some wouldn’t want OBJ…. But I’m disappointed we didn’t claim him. Actually quite surprised NO ONE claimed him!

He and his agent literally released a statement saying they'd create problems for any team that claimed him if he didn't want to be there. 

So - it's not surprising no one wanted to deal with that [BLEEP]

Now he can just choose his ideal suitor thru FA - which is basically what he was gonna force on anyone who claimed him anyway. It just would have been a long drawn out process and hold out.

He cleared waivers....no one signed him. He is a free agent.

Hopefully he gets the Kaep treatment so we can enjoy watching the meltdown.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(11-10-2021, 11:01 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Hopefully he gets the Kaep treatment so we can enjoy watching the meltdown.

OBJs talent >>>>>> Kaps talent
OBJs circus <<<<<< Kaps circus.

And I'm no OBJ fan soooooo

(11-11-2021, 02:34 AM)Kane Wrote:
(11-10-2021, 11:01 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Hopefully he gets the Kaep treatment so we can enjoy watching the meltdown.

At his peak Kap was a great qb for the few years they were making super bowl runs.
No Fun

(11-11-2021, 02:34 AM)Kane Wrote:

I agree on both points, but just the threat made to teams that might've claimed him makes me wanna see it happen.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Going to the Rams

Big deal. He is washed up and will ultimately cause more harm than good.

The rams are all in. He might be washed up or he MIGHT not be

(This post was last modified: 11-11-2021, 05:32 PM by StroudCrowd1. Edited 1 time in total.)

(11-11-2021, 05:27 PM)Jag88 Wrote: The rams are all in. He might be washed up or he MIGHT not be

They are all in with the wrong QB. Did you see what a pressured Stafford did last work? Basically back to back pick 6s. I'd be shocked if they make it to the NFC championship.

This tweet made me laugh because it is true.

The Rams are doing all of this just to have Stafford throw 3 INT's to give Tom Brady tons of comically short fields in an embarrassing playoff loss.

(11-11-2021, 05:30 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(11-11-2021, 05:27 PM)Jag88 Wrote: The rams are all in. He might be washed up or he MIGHT not be

They are all in with the wrong QB. Did you see what a pressured Stafford did last work? Basically back to back pick 6s. I'd be shocked if they make it to the NFC championship.

This tweet made me laugh because it is true.

The Rams are doing all of this just to have Stafford throw 3 INT's to give Tom Brady tons of comically short fields in an embarrassing playoff loss.

I agree. He looked bad against the titans. Hes a bit of a choker. I think it's the bucs and packers again if I had to guess right now. However, the rams have some excellent players on defense, so that might get them through.

Now I'm really rooting for a Rams MELTDOWN of epic proportions and hope they don't make it to the Superbowl after that crap he and his agent put out willing to cause "problems".

Earth to OBJ, you're still a problem regardless.