Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Poll: what has better chance of happening?
jags win another game
Jags sign OBJ
wolfie finds special someone GF wise
wolfie gets switch OLED for Christmas
Corn
Blank #2
[Show Results]

more likey to happen

(This post was last modified: 11-07-2021, 11:46 AM by snowwolf776. Edited 2 times in total. Edit Reason: the poll isn't showing up. )

which one of these is more like to happen?

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Ummm....
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

False?
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

ah there it is,now i got it to post the poll. sorry about that.

Corn Blank #2.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

ummmm

(This post was last modified: 11-07-2021, 07:17 PM by Jags. Edited 1 time in total.)

Hindsight is 20/20. Looks like you need to scratch the switch off the Christmas list and ask for a fleshlight

(11-07-2021, 07:17 PM)Jags Wrote: Hindsight is 20/20. Looks like you need to scratch the switch off the Christmas list and ask for a fleshlight

what is a  fleshlight? do you mean flashlight?

(This post was last modified: 11-08-2021, 01:41 PM by Mikey.)

(11-08-2021, 08:45 AM)snowwolf776 Wrote:
(11-07-2021, 07:17 PM)Jags Wrote: Hindsight is 20/20. Looks like you need to scratch the switch off the Christmas list and ask for a fleshlight

what is a  fleshlight? do you mean flashlight?

all I can say wolfie is DO NOT google that to see what Jags is talkin about. Probably a good idea not to ask dad either, or he may advise you not to come back here any longer.

You'd probably end up with ALL the malware.

I wish I could vote for corn

(11-08-2021, 01:41 PM)Mikey Wrote:
(11-08-2021, 08:45 AM)snowwolf776 Wrote: what is a  fleshlight? do you mean flashlight?

all I can say wolfie is DO NOT google that to see what Jags is talkin about. Probably a good idea not to ask dad either, or he may advise you not to come back here any longer.

Ask, receive, etc.

(11-08-2021, 02:42 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(11-08-2021, 01:41 PM)Mikey Wrote: all I can say wolfie is DO NOT google that to see what Jags is talkin about. Probably a good idea not to ask dad either, or he may advise you not to come back here any longer.

Ask, receive, etc.

If this were a Bears message board, I could probably cast a second vote or two...

I'm still trying to interpret the question.

Is it asking which thing is more likely or which we would prefer?

There's only one legit option. I'll leave it to you to figure out which one. It doesn't involve OLEDs though, sorry.
I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.

(11-09-2021, 06:09 PM)MarleyJag Wrote: There's only one legit option. I'll leave it to you to figure out which one. It doesn't involve OLEDs though, sorry.

Thanks for adding corn!

(11-09-2021, 06:09 PM)MarleyJag Wrote: There's only one legit option. I'll leave it to you to figure out which one. It doesn't involve OLEDs though, sorry.

Corn must be running away with the victory, then!

Are we sure he meant "corn" or did he possibly mean "Korn"?

[Image: Korn1-630x420.jpg?w=980&q=75]

(11-11-2021, 02:35 PM)Brett Wrote: Are we sure he meant "corn" or did he possibly mean "Korn"?

Perhaps, this thread is Coming Undone

(11-11-2021, 05:53 PM)Jags Wrote:
(11-11-2021, 02:35 PM)Brett Wrote: Are we sure he meant "corn" or did he possibly mean "Korn"?

Perhaps, this thread is Coming Undone

Don't be so Blind..

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]

(11-11-2021, 10:35 PM)WingerDinger Wrote:
(11-11-2021, 05:53 PM)Jags Wrote: Perhaps, this thread is Coming Undone

Don't be so Blind..

I don’t want to come off as Thoughtless. I still recommend the toy.   Sure, I may be a Freak on a Leash.  But I’ve Done My Time.  I’m Here to Stay

(11-12-2021, 09:15 PM)Jags Wrote:
(11-11-2021, 10:35 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: Don't be so Blind..

I don’t want to come off as Thoughtless. I still recommend the toy.   Sure, I may be a Freak on a Leash.  But I’ve Done My Time.  I’m Here to Stay

You're such a Clown..

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]