Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Poll: what has better chance of happening?
jags win another game
Jags sign OBJ
wolfie finds special someone GF wise
wolfie gets switch OLED for Christmas
Corn
Blank #2
[Show Results]

more likey to happen

(This post was last modified: 11-12-2021, 09:24 PM by Jags. Edited 2 times in total.)

(11-12-2021, 09:19 PM)WingerDinger Wrote:
(11-12-2021, 09:15 PM)Jags Wrote: I don’t want to come off as Thoughtless. I still recommend the toy.   Sure, I may be a Freak on a Leash.  But I’ve Done My Time.  I’m Here to Stay

You're such a Clown..

I feel that you’re Falling Away From Me,  Good God

Let’s nip this in the bud.  [BLEEP] that [BLEEP] that! Y’all wanna single say [BLEEP] that. Boom boom boom boom.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Never.. It's All in the Family..

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]

(This post was last modified: 11-12-2021, 09:31 PM by Jags. Edited 2 times in total.)

Don’t be so Blind. 

I need to run to the store now.  Got to put on my A.D.I.D.A.S.

(11-12-2021, 09:28 PM)Jags Wrote: Don’t be so Blind. 

Don't forget to pick up some cream for that Cameltosis..

(11-12-2021, 09:30 PM)WingerDinger Wrote:
(11-12-2021, 09:28 PM)Jags Wrote: Don’t be so Blind. 

Don't forget to pick up some cream for that Cameltosis..
When I get back, I’m having a drink and listening to my radio that has a Twisted Transistor

(11-12-2021, 09:31 PM)Jags Wrote:
(11-12-2021, 09:30 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: Don't forget to pick up some cream for that Cameltosis..
When I get back, I’m having a drink and listening to my radio that has a Twisted Transistor

We're leaving for Pennsylvania on Sunday to visit the in-laws.. We're driving.. This reminded me to put Korn back on my phone for the blutooth. Wife will love it.. Might just do the first 3 or 4 albums. Gonna be a wild trip up haha

(11-12-2021, 09:35 PM)WingerDinger Wrote:
(11-12-2021, 09:31 PM)Jags Wrote: When I get back, I’m having a drink and listening to my radio that has a Twisted Transistor

We're leaving for Pennsylvania on Sunday to visit the in-laws.. We're driving.. This reminded me to put Korn back on my phone for the blutooth. Wife will love it.. Might just do the first 3 or 4 albums. Gonna be a wild trip up haha
Road trips and awesome music! Sounds fun.  

My job and I have a love/hate relationship.  But part of the love is being able to listen to great tunes throughout the day.  It’s what keeps me going in the roughest months at times. Obviously, like you, I like to rock.

(11-12-2021, 09:39 PM)Jags Wrote:
(11-12-2021, 09:35 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: We're leaving for Pennsylvania on Sunday to visit the in-laws.. We're driving.. This reminded me to put Korn back on my phone for the blutooth. Wife will love it.. Might just do the first 3 or 4 albums. Gonna be a wild trip up haha
Road trips and awesome music! Sounds fun.  

My job and I have a love/hate relationship.  But part of the love is being able to listen to great tunes throughout the day.  It’s what keeps me going in the roughest months at times. Obviously, like you, I like to rock.

Damn skippy  Banana

ok  so a lot more has happened since i posted this poll earlier this year.   jags ended up winning another game, i got to go to not 1 but 2 live jags games.  

could there be a Switch OLED under tree for me? Maybe?????

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSekVLpFH5jb-05UswvHqz...Q&usqp=CAU]

What if it’s a Derick Henry jersey?

(12-09-2021, 08:30 PM)Jags Wrote: What if it’s a Derick Henry jersey?

my dad wouldn't do that to me.

another update on this post. I did get the Nintendo switch OLED

(01-01-2022, 02:33 PM)snowwolf776 Wrote: another update on this post. I did get the Nintendo switch OLED

dang. I was really hoping for corn.

Hushabye. It's okay, Wolfie. I Will Protect You.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

(This post was last modified: 01-06-2022, 07:19 PM by Jags.)

(01-04-2022, 11:13 PM)Caldrac Wrote: Hushabye. It's okay, Wolfie. I Will Protect You.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Fantastic! Now he and his Daddy can Start the Healing. 

Um… so what do we talk about after we use up all their song titles?

(01-01-2022, 02:33 PM)snowwolf776 Wrote: another update on this post. I did get the Nintendo switch OLED

You’re gonna regret not asking for that light.  Way more fun.