Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Taven Bryan love?

Had by far his best game of his career. 2 sacks and multiple pressures was great to see. I hope the lights are coming on for him.
[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Isn't this your thread?
https://www.duvalpride.com/showthread.ph...aven+Bryan

(11-07-2021, 08:17 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: Isn't this your thread?

It is so what?  Up until this point he has been bad. Should I never praise a player for improving. I call it like I see it. If they stink they stink. If they improve I will shout their praises. Instead of being a troll, discuss the topic at hand instead of trying to attack me.
[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

Not really, he had a good game today so that's 1 out of 45 or so?
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

I think we've all had our fun dumping on Taven, but he played huge today. I imagine these types of games are what was expected when Taven was drafted. I don't know if he'll ever do this again, but, at least for today he deserves all the props he's going to get.
"The season's not over... we still have a bunch of games to lose..." - TemporaryName

"The middle of the field is like Narnia to us, we don't believe it really exists" - Marvsin

(11-07-2021, 08:22 PM)jaguarmvp Wrote:
(11-07-2021, 08:17 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: Isn't this your thread?

It is so what?  Up until this point he has been bad. Should I never praise a player for improving. I call it like I see it. If they stink they stink. If they improve I will shout their praises. Instead of being a troll, discuss the topic at hand instead of trying to attack me.

LOL

I was just searching for an existing Taven Bryan thread to post in before you started this one and saw you had a few already going. Was just too easy to link to your other one. 

Taven playing well was a very pleasant surprise today. 
Would be amazing if it becomes a trend.

(11-07-2021, 08:25 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Not really, he had a good game today so that's 1 out of 45 or so?

He's had a couple of other decent showings but yeah, he's got to string 'em together before we sing his praises. But having a game like this is a start.
I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.

He had a good game today and had a positive influence on the team winning the game today.
Respect the game.  Play with a sense of urgency. 

1.)  Take care of the ball.  Win the turnover battle.

2.)  It's all about 3rd down.  Win on 3rd down to win the game.

3.) Playmakers make plays.  The only reason that you put your uniform on is to make plays. In order to EARN your paycheck, you must make plays.  

Learn from the great collapse of 2023.  

he's still on the team?

another 1st round pick from the gators, lul

The way he knocked down Josh Allen with one arm while engaged with the blocker was impressive.

Honestly I thought he got cut before we started this year. I had no idea he was still on the team before today. Hope he can turn the corner because until now he's been a bust.
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

(11-07-2021, 08:25 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Not really, he had a good game today so that's 1 out of 45 or so?

Very true.

He played GREAT today. Hopefully this continues.

I'm an Taven hater BUT I have to admit that he played well today. He played better than anyone on this board thought that he would play.

NH3...
"AZANE"

(11-07-2021, 09:20 PM)NH3 Wrote: I'm an Taven hater BUT I have to admit that he played well today. He played better than anyone on this board thought that he would play.

NH3...

He played, that's more than most us thought he would play period.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Wouldn’t it be nice if the light finally comes on? Impressive performance indeed today.

He's had such a lackluster career here with the Jags over the years, it was good to see him produce today. Just saw his press conference from after today's game...suddenly all the past penalties and missed assignments seem to make sense.

He comes across a little goofy if that's the right word. Hes super laid back? Great game for him

MVP strikes again